Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? (2511 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by achorladey: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Emusan:

Even the Holy Spirit wasn't left behind in the witness cheesy grin cheesy

Gbam grin grin grin
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Emusan:

So what happened when the JWs was not global? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I know you want to change the narrative but I won't allow you.
What did Jesus say about His Presence according to the scripture? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Jesus said to those adhering to his instructions:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

Points to be taken in these statement.

[1] All authority has been given to Jesus.
[2] Disciples should get to work.
[3] Making disciples everywhere they go.
[4] Baptizing the disciples.
[5] Teaching them what Jesus commanded.
[6] Jesus will be with them for doing all these.

So whatever makes Jesus' commandments to be missing in the activities of those claiming Christians definitely Jesus can't be with such religionists, that's why he said even though such religionists claim they're performing signs and wonders he doesn't know them! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Emusan:

Even the same religion was force on Russell according to his claim. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Exactly!

That's why Russell never knew all the things we know today because Jesus returned in the year 1914 and Russell died in 1916 so he only knew a drop out of the tank of knowledge we have today. Jesus began teaching the Bible students immediately and gradually they were making amendments regarding all the rubbish those political thugs claiming Christians infused in their hearts until the year 1931 when his father was satisfied with the activities of the Bible students and began calling them by another group name:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Janosky: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:
The Jehovah witness organisation is one mysterious set of people that proclaim to be the only righteous people on earth.

Everyone else is a sinner unless you become an ardent listener and faithful attendee of their kingdom Hall events appearing pious and sanctimonious in old fashioned clothings and black shoes . 🤡🤡

They don't believe Jesus can speak to anyone neither do they believe in the voice of the Holy spirit , dreams and visions.

They are the first to attack you with twisted scriptural interpretation and impatiently call you fake because you failed to provide scriptural backings of your claims, but yet, somehow one of their leaders was able to put it in record that Jesus came in 1914 with no biblical proof or social proof 😂😂🤣

Below is how they react when you confront them with their claims 👇👇

ErnestNc the same man who rejected
1 Thessalonians 4:16 is throwing Empty tantrums upandan. cheesy cheesy

Which chapter & verses of the holy scriptures did any of JEHOVAH'S CHOSEN SERVANTS authenticate your point of view in the other thread you opened?

https://www.nairaland.com/7704280/else-experience

You have no moral authority to ridicule JWs beliefs when you can't tell this forum which chapter and verse of your own Bible where any Servant of JEHOVAH authenticated your claim in that thread:

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Janosky:

Which chapter & verses of the holy scriptures did any of JEHOVAH'S CHOSEN SERVANTS authenticate your point of view in the other thread you opened?

You have no moral authority to ridicule JWs beliefs when you can't tell this forum which chapter and verse of your own Bible where any Servant of JEHOVAH authenticated your claim in that thread:

My experience has no scriptural backing , but it doesn't mean it wasn't true.

Secondly, My spiritual experience isn't above scriptures, therefore it doesn't fit in context of Christian doctrine or the faith. I won't deny this.

But, I'm not a JW who perpetually imposes their false and unscriptural beliefs on the minds of innocent people. I have the authority to defend the Faith as long as it doesn't align with scriptures.

You want me to shut my mouth against evil just as Satan would expect. Can't you see that Satan is speaking through you sir?
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and prove to a Jew that Jesus is the Christ first before coming to argue about 1914.

The name written in the scriptures is Emmanuel so when anyone say Jesus is the Christ what evidence do you have?

The Jews have the picture of a different messiah In their head. They typified the messiah to be a warrior kind because all the past messiah's from Moses to the judges and David were all Warriors and liberators from their captivity. If the foundational Apostle's testimony , Paul and Peter's couldn't convert and convince the Jews, is it mine that would do the Job?

We know the true Christ and his mission. It's not the same Christ that JW speak of. The JW speaks of another Jesus. Your Christ is an angel and mine is the son of God whose name is the Word, HE created all things even angels and principalities which includes Michael and his angels.

Talk about your false and heretical sayings of a Jesus that came in 1914, When it was clearly written that the time and hour isn't known, but yet it seems your founders have a direct contact of this Jesus that the body of Christ doesn't have at large.

JWs have a bible only peculiar to them . You refused to know only Christ crucified alone which is the true faith, but instead choose to spread fables and doctrines of devils whose aim is to cause division. True believers and christians only speak of Christ crucified alone, but You JWs will rather tell us about how Michael is the Christ and how Jesus came in 1914 and so many hogwash...

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 1:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Janosky:

Read carefully :

1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Note that this Lord doesn't only use the voice of an angel, but also he has the trump of God.

Now tell me, in whose name did Michael rebuke Satan in the verse below? Because we know there's only one Lord and that is Jesus Christ.

Jude 1:9 KJV
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee

There's one Lord and one God .
Do you know that calling Michael the christ actually means he is Lord creator of all things and saviour of the world?

How does that sound to your hear if you're not an enemy of God? It's only Satan that would delegate Lordship to an angel, because Satan seeks to be Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

Read carefully :

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Note that this Lord doesn't only use the voice of an angel, but also he has the trump of God.

Now tell me, in whose name did Michael rebuke Satan in the verse below? Because we know there's only one Lord and that is Jesus Christ.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee

Do you know that calling Michael the christ actually means he is Lord creator of all things and saviour of the world?

How does that sound to your hear if you're not an enemy of God? It's only Satan that would delegate Lordship to an angel, because Satan seeks to be Lord.

Guy, what we have today is far greater than what all the apostles put together wrote in that book about Jesus of Nazareth.
The first century Jewish disciples of Jesus only saw few of the fulfilment of prophecies about the Christ but we have the greatest evidence today.
There has always been prophets performing signs in their midst and that's not strange to people of other nations they also have prophets performing great signs and wonders in their midst as well that's why you're hearing of names like Ṣàngó, Ògèdèngbé, Ṣọ̀ún and so many other great men of old. All of them did great things with supernatural powers in this part of the world so Jews living close to Greece and Babylon also have heard of Great mighty works of legends in those countries who also displayed great signs and wonders among their own people that's why Jesus' miracles couldn't be enough evidence to prove himself before the Jews.
What they were anticipating is the fulfilment of all the prophecies they have heard about the Christ (Messiah) and Jesus only fulfilled few that his own disciples could testify whereas millions of Jews living in other places never saw him to ascertain if he's truly the Christ.
Even John the baptist who happens to be a real Jewish prophet in the first century was confused about Jesus' credentials as the Christ that's why he sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he's truly the expected Christ! Matthew 11:1-3

So if John the baptist who baptized Jesus, saw God's Holy Spirit descending like a dove on his head and heard God's own voice confirming that Jesus is the Christ still got confused about Jesus' credentials then you can't blame others who never saw anything except Jesus' miracles.

What Jehovah's Witnesses have today that's far greater than all the things written in the Bible about Jesus is the fulfilment of the Christ's presence in glory.
Jesus said to his disciples:

All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

There has never been any prophet or King throughout mankind's history whose authority has such influence on people from different geographical locations and background like this before!
Normal people just like others willingly surrendered to the authority of a first century Jewish carpenter and they have resolved to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
That's the greatest evidence that a man who claimed to be the Prince of Peace once walked this planet {Isaiah 9:6-7} no wonder Jesus said when the Holy Spirit landed on his disciples they will be his disciples (representatives) in all the earth {Act 1:8} Jehovah's Witnesses are doing exactly that today!
For your information in Israel today we have Jews who are Jehovah's Witnesses not because of the miracles recorded over 2,000 years ago but due to the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses globally proving that Jesus truly have the authority to say to all obedient mankind:

"Drop all your weapons and see the glory of God" Matthew 26:52

So if they now say Archangel Michael is the one leading them to fulfil all of these {Daniel 12:1-3} ọmọ your arguments without works is of no use! James 2:18-26 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MightySparrow: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:
The Jehovah witness organisation is one mysterious set of people that proclaim to be the only righteous people on earth.

Everyone else is a sinner unless you become an ardent listener and faithful attendee of their kingdom Hall events appearing pious and sanctimonious in old fashioned clothings and black shoes . 🤡🤡

They don't believe Jesus can speak to anyone neither do they believe in the voice of the Holy spirit , dreams and visions.

They are the first to attack you with twisted scriptural interpretation and impatiently call you fake because you failed to provide scriptural backings of your claims, but yet, somehow one of their leaders was able to put it in record that Jesus came in 1914 with no biblical proof or social proof 😂😂🤣

Below is how they react when you confront them with their claims 👇👇

You see their delusion ba?

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MightySparrow: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not even of the religion of Christianity let alone the denomination that goes by the code JW, so how would I know since I don't believe in any of your many doctrines and traditions of your pastors/mogs/GBS/popes, etc.? undecided

What do you believe then?
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, what we have today is far greater than what all the apostles put together wrote in that book about Jesus of Nazareth.
The first century Jewish disciples of Jesus only saw few of the fulfilment of prophecies about the Christ but we have the greatest evidence today.

I just needed to see this nonsense to further conclude that you're indeed an antichrist .

The 12 apostles , including John the revelator wrote the last piece of God's word and sealed it. There's no testimony that is greater than theirs because they were the foundation of the Church and their names will be in the pillars of the God's kingdom. When did Jehova witness come about? You mean after 2,000 yrs God would adulterate his words ?

Are you not seeing that you are among the false prophets and teachers Christ prophesied about?

Achorladey come and see nonsense

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MightySparrow: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please how are you sure that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah (Christ)?
Because majority of the Jews till today don't agree with Jesus' disciples that the young man from Nazareth is the Messiah God promised their forefathers! smiley

The problem of JWs is the inability to give straightforward answers to simple questions.
Dishonesty, you would say?

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

I just needed to see this nonsense to further conclude that you're indeed an antichrist .
The 12 apostles , including John the revelator wrote the last piece of God's word and sealed it. There's no testimony that is greater than theirs because they were the foundation of the Church and their names will be in the pillars of the God's kingdom. When did Jehova witness come about? You mean after 2,000 yrs God would adulterate his words ?
Are you not seeing that you are among the false prophets and teachers Christ prophesied about?
Achorladey come and see nonsense

This is where discernment comes in my guy!

Regarding the evidence that Jesus is the Christ he said:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

So are you seeing those apostles today in your neighbourhood?

The one and only evidence that Jesus who is called CHRIST is truly the Prince of Peace is the activities of His disciples (Witnesses) throughout the world today!

So if you can't present any group PRACTICING what Jesus taught as evidence that individuals from different geographical locations on this planet have subjected themselves to his orders as commanded in the Bible then Jesus is just a MYTH! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Maxindhouse

There are no other apostles like the foundational ones. We don't see them but was was most important was their testimony and they were written for our edification , so we must continue in the apostolic doctrine and as well spread them.

[b]The one and only evidence that Jesus who is called CHRIST is truly the Prince of Peace is the activities of His disciples (Witnesses) throughout the world today!

[b]So if you can't present any group [/b]PRACTICING what Jesus taught as evidence that individuals from different geographical locations on this planet have subjected themselves to his orders as commanded in the Bible then Jesus is just a MYTH! smiley

Excuse me , the church is the only group known by Christ, not a group, cult or faction of people who have their own doctrine separate from what Christ taught.

Your faction happen to teach what Christ and the apostles never taught, even as far as denying that the father , the son and the spirit are one.

U also made mention of Jews that are JWs.. There were also Jews who believed in Jesus Christ , but God's plan is for all Israel to be saved and they will at the end. JW can't do a better job than what the apostles have done.

Infact the faith will begin to dwindle until there's almost nothiñg like true Christian faith, Even Jesus wondered if he would find faith when he returned.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Funny churchgoer! cheesy

You carry book for head but practical application for the benefit of neighbours is not there yet you want to claim you're a disciple of Christ.

Fools!

People study commerce to trade effectively.
People study engineering to produce or repair engines.
People study accounting to balance account.
People study Christ to represent the Prince of Peace through their activities everywhere they go.

So if all you have is what is written in a book then you're not better than a professor who has nothing to show for all his learnings! James 2:18-26

Go and call all your faithless friends.

Max is here! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

Excuse me , the church is the only group known by Christ

So how has your so called "CHURCH" been PERFORMING regarding the will of God?

Jesus said he will only recognize those doing God's will! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Funny churchgoer! cheesy

You carry book for head but practical application for the benefit of neighbours is not there yet you want to claim you're a disciple of Christ.

Fools!

So if all you have is what is written in a book then you're not better than a professor who has nothing to show for all his learnings! James 2:18-26

Max is here! smiley

You are working for the devil and you are proud.

Apparently the man of sin lives in you, to think that the doctrine of the bible is of less potency compared to your extra biblical activities and doctrine. You are a blatant shame to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

You are working for the devil and you are proud. Apparently the man of sin lives in you, to think that the doctrine of the bible is of less potency compared to your extra biblical activities and doctrine. You are a blatant shame to Christianity.

Jesus said:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Ọmọ if to say nah wetin dey inside books know today that books yapa everywhere and those adhering to it always claim the books are inspired by God.

The one and only evidence Jesus spoke about is not his story written in books but ACTIVITIES of his disciples throughout the earth as they are actively practicing what he commanded them! Matthew 28:20

Max is here! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Janosky: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

Read carefully :

The expression "YHWH Jehovah rebuke you Satan" in Zechariah 3:2 was copied at Jude 1:9.
@ Zechariah 3:2/Deuteronomy 6:4 in the old testament & Jude 1:9/Mark 12:29,"the Lord" refers to JEHOVAH God.
Therefore, "Jehovah rebuke you, Satan."

In the same manner Jesus Christ copied Deuteronomy 6:4 @ Mark 12:29.

(Acts 2:36, Jehovah God MADE Jesus Lord.
Matthew 11:25 Jesus called Jehovah God "the Lord".
JEHOVAH God is the Lord of His son, Jesus Christ.) grin

Oga, the screenshot PROVEN evidences is posted here.
Please Stop DECEIVING YOURSELF. grin

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Janosky: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2023
ErnestNc:

Yes.
Jesus Christ & the holy scriptures recognise JEHOVAH God is Lord superior to Jesus,Acts 2:36 & Matthew 11:25.
ErnestNc:

1 Corinthians 8:6 & Ephesians 4:6 God his Father (meaning Senior) is Creator of ALL things.
@ Daniel 10:13 & Daniel 12:1,is Michael the saviour of JEHOVAH'S people?
Yes of course!

He is the Saviour of the world of God's people, 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 is not rocket science.

ErnestNc:

Is 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 in your Bible?
Did your own Bible recognise spirits (angels) and men as Lord?
Yes of course!
ALL other Lords (men & spirits) have the same Father (meaning Senior), JEHOVAH the Lord of heaven and earth superior to them. Ephesians 4:6 & Matthew 11:25.

Oga don't DECEIVE YOURSELF. grin

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Janosky: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Brother MaxinDhouse,egbon ekabo Oooo.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Janosky:

Brother MaxinDhouse,egbon ekabo Oooo.
Good morning ọmọ ìyá mi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said to those adhering to his instructions:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

Points to be taken in these statement.

[1] All authority has been given to Jesus.
[2] Disciples should get to work.
[3] Making disciples everywhere they go.
[4] Baptizing the disciples.
[5] Teaching them what Jesus commanded.
[6] Jesus will be with them for doing all these.

So whatever makes Jesus' commandments to be missing in the activities of those claiming Christians definitely Jesus can't be with such religionists, that's why he said even though such religionists claim they're performing signs and wonders he doesn't know them! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

My storyteller.

Nobody asked you this story cheesy grin cheesy grin

What did Jesus say about HIS PRESENCE from the scripture is the question? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Idiotic churchgoers!

You think faith is all about quoting books and nothing to show as WORKS? James 2:18-26

If not for the ACTIVITIES of Jehovah's Witnesses who are PRACTICING what Jesus commanded like loving neighbours {Mark 12:31} loving fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and loving enemies {Matthew 5:44} anything you want to say about a Jesus is of no essence that's what Jesus meant @ Act 1:8 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Emusan:

My storyteller.

Nobody asked you this story cheesy grin cheesy grin

What did Jesus say about HIS PRESENCE from the scripture is the question? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Honest hearted and sincere individuals have gotten the sense so don't worry yourself! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Exactly!

That's why Russell never knew all the things we know today because Jesus returned in the year 1914

Provide the Bible verse where Jesus returned

and Russell died in 1916 so he only knew a drop out of the tank of knowledge we have today.

because Bible was not available to him.

What did JWs know today that people never know?

Jesus began teaching the Bible students immediately and gradually they were making amendments regarding all the rubbish those political thugs claiming Christians infused in their hearts until the year 1931

JESUS started teaching them yet they still have many ERRORS, you mean Jesus was teaching errors cheesy grin cheesy grin

when his father was satisfied with the activities of the Bible students and began calling them by another group name:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15 smiley

Good which means there was never JW until 1950s when that name was chosen cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Honest hearted and sincere individuals have gotten the sense so don't worry yourself! wink

What did Jesus say about His Presence? cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Idiotic churchgoers!

Idiotic Hallgoers

You think faith is all about quoting books and nothing to show as WORKS? James 2:18-26

The hypocrites that can't even quote but just citing different verses because his lies will be exposed.

Our work pass your work of over 100years of fruitless work. John 15:2

If not for the ACTIVITIES of Jehovah's Witnesses who are PRACTICING what Jesus commanded like loving neighbours {Mark 12:31} loving fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and loving enemies {Matthew 5:44} anything you want to say about a Jesus is of no essence that's what Jesus meant @ Act 1:8 smiley

I guess the True Christians in your environment always chase you with guns and cutlass cheesy grin grin

True Christians activities surpassed that of your demonic organisation more than 100% .

Where did Bible talk about 1914 and what did Jesus say about His Presence? Is the question. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Emusan:

What did JWs know today that people never know?
We know that it's wrong fighting and killing our neighbours because of politics {Mark 12:31} so we love our fellow believers so much that we will always think of their good! John 13:34-35

Apart from our first century Jewish Christian brothers whom Jesus taught directly only JWs know this today! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
We know that it's wrong fighting and killing our neighbours because of politics {Mark 12:31}

So Mark 12:31 was written when Jesus started teaching your lies cheesy grin cheesy grin

so we love our fellow believers so much that we will always think of their good! John 13:34-35

So people don't know that they should love their fellow believers before as John 13:34-35 was written when Jesus started teaching your lies organisation cheesy grin cheesy grin

Apart from our first century Jewish Christian brothers whom Jesus taught directly only JWs know this! smiley

Jewish!!! But you said Jews don't agree that Jesus is the Christ cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Idiotic lying witness hallgoer

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Emusan:

So Mark 12:31 was written when Jesus started teaching your lies cheesy grin cheesy grin
So people don't know that they should love their fellow believers before as John 13:34-35 was written when Jesus started teaching your lies organisation cheesy grin cheesy grin
Jewish!!! But you said Jews don't agree that Jesus is the Christ cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Idiotic lying witness hallgoer

Name one of your so called churches that were practicing all these before JWs started in 1914. James 2:18-26
Is it that they don't like to obey Jesus or they don't have the Holy Spirit which should help them to PRACTICE what Jesus commanded? Act 1:8 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by achorladey: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is where discernment comes in my guy!

Regarding the evidence that Jesus is the Christ he said:

The one and only evidence that Jesus who is called CHRIST is truly the Prince of Peace is the activities of His disciples (Witnesses) throughout the world today!

So if you can't present any group PRACTICING what Jesus taught as evidence that individuals from different geographical locations on this planet have subjected themselves to his orders as commanded in the Bible then Jesus is just a MYTH! smiley

Performance performing group marketer grin grin grin.

The manipulations and lies packed into your brains can't see and think beyond what is packed inside. The reason your GODS were busy separating wheat from weeds with their preaching work grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is Salvation Achieved? / I Love My Pastor / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Stand Firm In The Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.