Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People (7344 Views)

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Bro, u have limited knowledge about the Indians, it's obvious now

I know am Indian manufacturing company here in Abuja own by black Indians and 60% of the employees are white and red Indians while, the remaining people nah Nigerians, I know of about 5 other companies own by the black Indians, I don't understand what u mean by black Indians are mostly poor, this your school of thought is totally wrong u can't use a situation in ogun state to make a general statement, ogun state is a rural state comparing to Abuja, so make general observation and studies before being specific with your submission, thank u

Have u been to India?

Leave Abuja and travel to Lagos, Alaska in Delta State..
Re: This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People by Sucre6: 12:48pm On May 29, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

I won't used derogatory words on you for u to see my perspective. I was raised well.

Good day.

I was raised well too that's why I don't go about saying what I do not know, plus I never insulted you, saying derogatory words is what I don't understand
Re: This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People by Hamachi(f): 12:56pm On May 29, 2023
Love56743:
I live in India, many Nigerians here are married to India women, i don't see anything special about India women, Their pussy dey smell because they nor sabi baths, Abeg girls are the best..
Where in India do you live?

There Indian men married to black women even in Nigeria

Here’s one example of Biswajit and his wife, Nash. Biswajit is Indian and Nash is from Uganda.

They have been together about 7 years now and they have a little son.

Nash says that Biswajit’s parents are super nice to her, and when they first met it was very emotional and they showered her with lots of affection.

When asked what she loves about being part of an intercultural marriage, Nash said: “Color is the only difference. We all belong to one race, we are a part of the human race.”
Re: This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People by Horus(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2023
Africans should stick to their own and African women should stop wearing wigs to imitate other races

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.