Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration (56597 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HayB100(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
your papà mùmû
Lol, Pele omo eru, e sure me die say tomorrow, you no go get the courage to on your TV, cos e go too pain you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by richeeyo(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:
No one in America knows who she is
But she flew in with an American government badged plane
Bros you are fool
Obi would never be president
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2023
Formation10:
those make any change what is it going to bring to 9ja fail party failure is their names

Oboy, try go sch go learn book na.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Menclothing: 8:57pm On May 28, 2023
Dm for all categories of men clothing and pay on delivery
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by onuman: 8:58pm On May 28, 2023
BJanta:
Haaa !!! May I never be obidient . The pain ,the agony, the distress, the sorrows, the grief, the gripes, the discomfort,the dejection the obidients are suffering now must be of superlative dimensions. Again, may I never be obidient ,for any reason and by any degree. Say your amen by ticking 'like ' .

You will weep later. APC did not score 25% of votes in Abuja as required by the Constitution. There is no grammar the judges appointed by APC can use to rewrite Nigeria's Constitution on 25% requirement for Abuja. The military is watching everybody.

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2023
pcagbaji:

But this man is a low ranking officer
They could have sent their vp

It still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu will be sworn in tommorow
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Felabrity: 9:01pm On May 28, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, Pele omo eru, e sure me die say tomorrow, you no go get the courage to on your TV, cos e go too pain you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I really don't have time to be watching the druglord walking and talking sluggishly tomorrow , especially with the whole world watching

I wish you all well. Goodluck to the druglord administration
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Felabrity: 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
zelnababa:
lolz this one don kolo finish, eya sorry but no forget as from tomorrow Tinubu is ur president.
President of iragbigi
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
Guyman01:

Atiku came "second' but all of you have been fixated on Obi grin

Ask them o.

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by EquitableTech: 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
bewla:
Tomorrow now

Dem go use today for pre-wailing
They have 8yrs to cry and wail
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2023
justdream:

Shame no catch u as u tok am? Tinubu attract an equivalent of a DG, and ypur blockus dey sweet u?

Go and suck your father's blockos.
You must be senseless and stupid to have uttered such nonsense from your Gutter-like and maggot-infested mouth
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Arabaincubus: 9:05pm On May 28, 2023
When it is their turn, the foolish Nigerian President will struggle to go.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by mymadam(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
It’s getting hotter here, tomorrow is not for kids and chest beaters

Read this again
grin
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2023
Olachase:
Pls don't forget to check on every Obi fans they are going through alot 🤭🤭

I dey tells uui
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Tinubu is a global force to reckon with. Peter Obi can never attract these calibre of eminent personalities.
even if you are the person they are to swear in tomorrow this caliber of people will definitely come.

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
even if you are the person they are to swear in tomorrow this caliber of people will definitely come.

Ok sir
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
Random and unknown US politicians

Keyamo get levels pass these ones

Where is Biden, Kamala, the Secretary?
Oga go and sleep no one get your time for Irrational questions. We are in the time for celebration of new government haters like you need to hide your face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by XAUBulls: 9:10pm On May 28, 2023
joelbooks:
United States of America Delegation Arrives Nigeria for Inauguration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://twitter.com/USinNigeria/status/1662852427853320195
In real time... From Washington DC and @POTUSBiden with love... wink
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Felabrity: 9:12pm On May 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga go and sleep no one get your time for Irrational questions. We are in the time for celebration of new government haters like you need to hide your face.
alright
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by favor914: 9:13pm On May 28, 2023
onuman:

You will weep later. APC did not score 25% of votes in Abuja as required by the Constitution. There is no grammar the judges appointed by APC can use to rewrite Nigeria's Constitution on 25% requirement for Abuja. The military is watching everybody.
Onuman (Basketmouth) Shameless Thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by carzarus(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Listen Duroc! Any aircraft carrying the Oresident of the United States is called Airforce 1. Their is no single plane tagged that code! Their is a presidential fleet that could tagged that code once the president is on board!

She is representing the US president in full capacity at the inauguration and that makes that aircraft Airforce 1. And if you familiar with US presidential fleets, you should not be arguing what’s not

you are conflicting yourself, potus is not aboard that aircraft.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by BJanta: 9:15pm On May 28, 2023
onuman:

Your father, your mother, your brothers and sisters, your uncles ,your friends, your aunts, your nephews and nieces, your neighbours, in fact, everyone in the land of the cannibalists are already weeping and wailing and grieving and sorrowing and agonising and hurting griping. The Ibos, whose portion and lot it is to weep and cry are already engaged it to save us others the needless stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Emola12(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
I don't even know why some APC supporters dey cry now I believe say if Tinubu open border for APC supporters he go lock am for another party supporters? I believe say if petrol drop to #100 per litter Dem go dey sell am for another party supporters for #600? I believe say if bag of rice drop to #10,000 Dem go dey sell am for OBEDIENts supporters for #65,000? So far wey all dis things no fit happen mouh just keep quiet and be looking to waiting go happen for thieflumbu tenure my own prayer be say make thieflumbu time favor me and my family in Jesus name
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Fearyourcreator: 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:

Even your Local government chairman you no know
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by fareed69(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
David160:

So any plane painted blue is Airforce 1... You slaves are clueless like your druggie.

Only the president or VP can use the Airforce 1.

They sent the lowest ranking most useless cabinet members and you're here chest beating and peeing on yourself... Abeg shift useless slave

At least is not from Agulu they sent them from?
Keep wailing for the next 8 years

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Basiliun: 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
The U S and Britain only have business interest in Nigeria nothing else
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MrAgbako: 9:22pm On May 28, 2023
Omo e choke😂😂😂😂😂
Awa ti Tinubu.

Iya awon Omo Nna jatijati😂
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by zelnababa(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
President of iragbigi
yes now iragbiji is in Nigeria, but the thin pay una Sha, but unfortunately Obi Will never smell president of Nigeria, cus after ASIWAJU power is going back to north.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Basiliun: 9:24pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=HacheNoire post=123423906]

Did you see Airforce 1?

Relax! Reality will face you in few hours time.

And so what?
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by 123yes(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Tinubu is a global force to reckon with. Peter Obi can never attract these calibre of eminent personalities.
what of your father. Abi no be man born you. Lazy youth.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by jonnex: 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:

Every single persons in America counts, it is not like you that can waste thousands soul in a twinkle of minute.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
123yes:
what of your father. Abi no be man born you. Lazy youth.

You must be very very stupid and idiotic to have opened that ur maggot-infested Gutter-like thing u call mouth to spew this rubbish. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.