Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration (56604 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by brunxy(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Educate yourself!

Airforce one is just a military code name. It’s not an aircraft or a physical thing!

Yes you are correct, but recently that code is used for specific high grade planes for carrying the president. https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 7:54am On May 29, 2023
brunxy:
Yes you are correct, but recently that code is used for specific high grade planes for carrying the president. https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/

Their is not nothing like high grade plane, maybe you talking about doomsday plane.

Let me lay it out for you in clear terms, If Biden boards Air peace with an Airforce pilot, Airpeace code name automatically becomes Airforce one

Airforce one is not an aircraft but an identity.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by BluelightHotel: 7:56am On May 29, 2023
joelbooks:
United States of America Delegation Arrives Nigeria for Inauguration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://twitter.com/USinNigeria/status/1662852427853320195

America is clinging on to Nigeria to prevent them from joining the BRICS nations,if Nigeria knows what’s good for her,they should abandon the use of usd as their reserve currency and begin to plan ahead follow Russia and China tbh,but what do I know.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by brunxy(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Their is not nothing like high grade plane, maybe you talking about doomsday plane.

Let me lay it out for you in clear terms, If Biden boards Air peace with an Airforce pilot, Airpeace code name automatically becomes Airforce one

Airforce one is not an aircraft but an identity.
That is why I said you are correct. A plane boarded by the US president is code named Airfoce 1. Check the white house link I sent you there and read up to understand what I mean by high grade planes. The initial argument here is calling the plane boarded by the secretary of housing Airfoce 1
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2023
Miluv123Gold:

What are you even saying Smh

What are u reading?
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Mcslize: 8:42am On May 29, 2023
omooba74:
You are a shameless person,I think lagoon is your best place to jump into or hug nearby transformer.God pass una,bad belle people....

Taaaaah, ameoba like you. Tinubu can never be the President of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. You guys should stop supporting iniquities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Dwoxel2nc
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by tyinfinity: 9:03am On May 29, 2023
[right][/right]They are already in Agulu with Gringori obituary
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Mcslize: 9:07am On May 29, 2023
omooba74:
You are a shameless person,I think lagoon is your best place to jump into or hug nearby transformer.God pass una,bad belle people....

Let's be logical. Do you truly think Tinubu will be sworn in today? Someone that does not constitutionally certified the constitution for selecting a President of a Nation?

Let's watch. I am very sure Tinubu will not be sworn in. You guys don't know what's going on right now underground. But I already have a clue. However, I won't say it. Let it play out by itself.

It is not enough to shout I want Tinubu I want Tinubu. You need to be logical in your reasonings. Does the man certify the requirements? A big NO.

Don't be biased in your thinking. If you see white and you call it black, you are definitely a corrupt someone.

How long will a small group of old People hold us hostage in this country? What is about to play out will shock all of you.

This is not I say I say. Tinubu did not meet the requirements to be installed as a President. Take it or leave it. Don't be an ethnic bigot. Be logical with your claim why you think it is constitutionally right to install someone that does not certify the constitution requirements for choosing a President.

Now, what you people are trying to do is that you are indirectly saying a whole 200 Million Nigerians are fools. That it is good to override a constitution of a Nation for the selfish reason of one individual. Isn't that ridiculous?

You want to bypass a well laid down constitution of a country because you want your ethnic person to be the president not because he meets the requirements but because he is your tribe person so the constitution must be override even though he does not meet the requirements. Isn't that foolishness on you guys side?

Isn't that a day light iniquity you guys are perpetuating already? But God pass una!

cc:
LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by omooba74(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2023
Cut that crap !!! Oh,it is now not constitutional qualified, don't be childish? If I may ask,which constitutional requirements are u talking about ?
Mcslize:

Let's be logical. Do you truly think Tinubu will be sworn in today? Someone that does not constitutionally certified the constitution for selecting a President of a Nation?

Let's watch. I am very sure Tinubu will not be sworn in. You guys don't know what's going on right now underground. But I already have a clue. However, I won't say it. Let it play out by itself.

It is not enough to shout I want Tinubu I want Tinubu. You need to be logical in your reasonings. Does the man certify the requirements? A big NO.

Don't be biased in your thinking. If you see white and you call it black, you are definitely a corrupt someone.

How long will a small group of old People hold us hostage in this country? What is about to play out will shock all of you.

This is not I say I say. Tinubu did not meet the requirements to be installed as a President. Take it or leave it. Don't be an ethnic bigot. Be logical with your claim why you think it is constitutionally right to install someone that does not certify the constitution requirements for choosing a President.

Now, what you people are trying to do is that you are indirectly saying a whole 200 Million Nigerians are fools. That it is good to override a constitution of a Nation for the selfish reason of one individual. Isn't that ridiculous?

You want to bypass a well laid down constitution of a country because you want your ethnic person to be the president not because he meets the requirement but because he is your tribe persons so the constitution must be override even thought he does not meet the requirements. Isn't that foolishness on you guys side?

Isn't that a day light iniquity you guys are perpetuating already? But God pass una!

cc:
LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HayB100(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2023
Felabrity:
I really don't have time to be watching the druglord walking and talking sluggishly tomorrow , especially with the whole world watching

I wish you all well. Goodluck to the druglord administration

wail more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Stone03: 10:20am On May 29, 2023
Olachase:
Pls don't forget to check on every Obi fans they are going through alot 🤭🤭

As an Obidient, joy has increased so much in me because another grave disappointment is being installed today, and to his supporters, they soon turn to wailers and mourners. We are still prevailing. Proudly Obidient!
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Christistruth03: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Mcslize:

The 16th President of Nigeria has beefed Sworn in

You want to bypass a well laid down constitution of a country because you want your ethnic person to be the president not because he meets the requirements but because he is your tribe person so the constitution must be override even though he does not meet the requirements. Isn't that foolishness on you guys side?

cc:
LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer

The 16th President of Nigeria has been Sworn in !

Nigeria will be a mighty Blessing in all the Earth in Jesus Christ Mighty Name

You are all Invited

There are mountains of Pounded and Egusi Soup to be demolished

God bless all Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Flangelo12: 3:17pm On May 30, 2023
Mcslize:

cc:
LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer

What can you say now?

grin 😃 😀 😄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Formation10: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
MisterBanny:

Oboy, try go sch go learn book na.
You way Sabi book we don see you or hear or read about you as the best student
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Formation10: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
MisterBanny:

Oboy, try go sch go learn book na.
your book way u learn waiting you take am achieve

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.