Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have (3326 Views)

Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner / Types Of Vagina / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have by Nlemchi1018: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Watch and subscribe on the link below

https://youtube.com/shorts/SSxFPsK7Puw?feature=share
Re: Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Post photos here. I'm curious.
Re: Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have by sulakishop(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
I wonder if hymen really exists
Re: Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have by Nlemchi1018: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
From my practice as a health worker to be honest hymen in some women loose its elasticity especially if they involve in alot sports without them knowing and this causes conflict among partners when a woman says she is a virgin and penetrative takes place the first time with ease and the guy thinks she is lying

sulakishop:
I wonder if hymen really exists
Re: Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have by Nlemchi1018: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
imagrg:
Post photos here. I'm curious.
unfortunately I can't post photos for some reasons you can goggle each type with their names🙏

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy / Every Man Wants To Sleep With Me.. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.