Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love (28500 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Thegamingorca(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
Love who you marry

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
Yeah God only show nigerians who to marry but never how to solve their myraid of problem.
Shadow chasers
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by 00FFT00(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2023
If you must marry, then marry who you love, goddammit!.
Makes it easier to rationalize the reason we indulge in something that brings us heartache and financial setback.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by superCleanworks(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Yea but friends fvckup too

Before I call you my friend then that means WE LOVE, RESPECT & UNDERSTAND THE LIKES AND DISLIKES of each other. it can not be a one sided thing. your friend will never stab you twice except you made the mistake of choosing a bad friend.

you don't get married to people because they will NEVER Bleep up. they will. But Bleep up get levels sha.

it all depends on how you measure friendship and how easily you give people that rank called FRIEND.
but when you select a friend that you can HONOUR with the gift of marriage, your friend will think 10 times before stabbing you or will bear the burden of regret for stabbing you.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Adakintroy: 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Some take are of plain ignorance. What do you all mean by your "friend" Will of God/ true love.

In the real sense, "the will of God" encompass all things. It gives us access to all true meaning as should be. we do not know what love is until its reveal by God to us. Compare to Gods knowledge yours is shallow. to even categorize God will amongst men dictionary reduce God to mere mortal. Its Will is you be in health and prosper even as your soul is prospering. It first a good Intent. And no one can have a good intent for you except they love you first.

See it like this. Gods kind of Love suffer long and its kind, Does not seek its own. Bear all thing, Forgive all things, hope all things. according to the bible. What take on love sup pass that? All other meaning then align under this. Gods will" includes a friend that loves you and is willing to suffer with you. One that hopes with you and comfort you. When you speak of Gods will, do not place it in contest with any other. They do not exist. If they do its in submission.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
I go through all comments,but experience and life differed, anything I do,I pray for guidance and I will be guided through sign, direction,or through dreams..Op..I believe in marrying the will of God,I don't believe in love, rather I believe in understanding,If a woman is meant for you, she will understand you,if she didn't understand you, it's not from God..Many people's don't know the will of God and the will of mind..both differed.. Somebody need good knowledge on spirituality before you understand the term..

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by twilliamx(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I have friends that are really decent but no strong feelings attached.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Please in situations like this what should I go for?
As for me when I was at that crossroad, I prayed and asked my mom and her prayer team to pray with and for me and they told me to go ahead that she is God's choice for me, even with all the differences we had earlier in our marriage, we have been holding on strong and I can't see my self with someone else. GOD'S CHOICE is the best

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by kenchop: 3:28pm On May 29, 2023
GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE ILL GO FOR THE WILL OF GOD. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT IS SHEER STRESS, THATS IF IT ALSO DOESNT TAKE YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by flokii: 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
FriEND has end.. when your friendship ends, marriage ends.

The one you love.. nowadays love is based on what you have as a man and size of your pocket. No romance without finance.

The one God has chosen.. this has to be the best cos the person could be a true fiend and/or true love. The relationship will stand the test of time and bear fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by happney65: 3:31pm On May 29, 2023
Marry Satan. undecided
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by fof1: 3:31pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.

Pls Find Out from ur Mother ...Thanks and Congrats.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2023
superCleanworks:

Before I call you my friend then that means WE LOVE, RESPECT & UNDERSTAND THE LIKES AND DISLIKES of each other. it can not be a one sided thing. your friend will never stab you twice except you made the mistake of choosing a bad friend.

you don't get married to people because they will NEVER Bleep up. they will. But Bleep up get levels sha.

it all depends on how you measure friendship and how easily you give people that rank called FRIEND.
but when you select a friend that you can HONOUR with the gift of marriage, your friend will think 10 times before stabbing you or will bear the burden of regret for stabbing you.
Well said bro, well said 👍
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by fuckJones(f): 3:34pm On May 29, 2023
marry the girl with big yansh and breast
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Regex: 3:34pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Coly2012(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend,but before then talk to God about it and make him change his mind on his will, after all na you dey marry no be God.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by ukaface(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
Marry who loves you more than you love them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by superCleanworks(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Well said bro, well said 👍
yesso. thanks.
the mistake most people make is that they think they are marrying their friend... but they themselves got the definition of friendship wrong from beginning. dem go befriend their enemy.

your friend is that person you are owing 500k but it is your birthday and he/she still buys you a gift of 200k with full confidence that you will respect the friendship by paying the debt. If you find a woman that matches this level of friendship, you are blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Fairview1: 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
Do you have a vision of what you wish to accomplish in life? Between those three categories of ladies, who do you think perfectly fits into your vision? What's her own vision? Do you fit into it?

Talks around marriage should start when you have discovered your purpose, and making our choice with regard to who to choose must come from the point when we must have decided which route to go in life.

She could be your friend, your supposed will of God(whatever that means) or a lover. Can even someone who doesn't fall in these categories.

Your vision in life should lead you to who to marry not your emotion.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by farem: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2023
kcdendelo:
Even God removed himself from anything called marriage after Adam accused him that the woman he gave him caused him to eat the forbidden fruit... That's why he said, He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.. So na you go choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with
You solid, man.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by RelevantSolutio(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2023
"God" is "Love".

Who You Love is Your Friend.

So, If You Marry The Will of God, You Will Marry Your Friend That You Love.

That's Succinct and Final.

Such Union is of God.

Meanwhile,

On Our Social Questionnaire For Today:

Online Money Generation ?

Or

Offline Money Generation ?

a) Which is Better ?

b) Which is Your Preference ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7707701/online-money-generation-offline-money#123447228

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by tellwisdom: 4:03pm On May 29, 2023
You want to marry.. Later you will open another account to ask us for kidney transplant money so u can buy pampers..Foolish boi angry
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by BreezyRita(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

You want us to tell you who to marry? Why don't you ask God? Pray, study and meditate.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by agabaI23(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

If you can find the will of God, go with it. It will give you a friend and a lover in one.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by GOFRONT(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2023
Marry a partner that match your Genotype. Simple.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by BennyDGreat: 4:16pm On May 29, 2023
kcdendelo:
Even God removed himself from anything called marriage after Adam accused him that the woman he gave him caused him to eat the forbidden fruit... That's why he said, He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.. So na you go choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with

Lol God didn't remove himself from anything called marriage. He only gave man the power of choice.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by LoudlyMouthed: 4:16pm On May 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Marry the will of God - who told you that this your friend is the will of God for you? Is it your pastor? Or did you hear God yourself? undecided...

If you heard God by yourself, my dear enter the union asap...

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Impregnablefolk: 4:16pm On May 29, 2023
Go for God's will, pronto!
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Veezy4u(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
with all these questions and you claim you're ready?😂😂😂😂 My guy no stress yourself just marry who u give belle simple
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by LostMyZeal(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
kcdendelo:

Stop misinterpreting the scriptures with your ignorance undecided

Nothing supersedes God's will.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

I think you should go with the lady you are in love with

But make sure she is in love with you too

Then you guys can back it up with prayers

Marriage these days are now something else

If you don't marry someone you love, then you must still go and meet the one you love outside but still in the marriage

Love is the most important thing in marriage because it's full of happiness and joy

With love you can suppress any obstacle that comes with marriage

With love you both can endure trials and temptation

With love you can bind yourself with prayers and have same faith that makes things work

Finally just follow your heart, because your heart knows exactly where it belongs
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by GGirll: 4:26pm On May 29, 2023
I prayed and married the will of God even when I don't want the person but after all, I was Obident and married the will of God. Today I'm enjoying my peace, love, understanding, commitment, care, good sex, and all that comes with it. Whenever there's an issue, we settle it amicably n I boldly consult God reminding Him that he forced me into this n Hw must come in and salvage it. My one cent!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.