Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love (28501 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by shineeye1: 2:11am On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
My own na make i see marry who get nyash with fine face & good character

Wether na Native doctor daughter I don’t care

You go care - later
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by luvyaself95(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2023
fyzaila:
Follow your heart and make very very very sure her heart is with you too. Don't assume! You can try and test her on different occasions to see. Above all pray!
Heart wey mumu when it come to love matter.
Just dey play 😂
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by luvyaself95(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2023
kcdendelo:
Even God removed himself from anything called marriage after Adam accused him that the woman he gave him caused him to eat the forbidden fruit... That's why he said, He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.. So na you go choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with
This one wey you talk na e me i no understand which one be God comot hands from marriage matter when he is the one that make it compulsory.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by luvyaself95(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2023
Na Between God Will And Friend I Go Choose Although E Go Dey Hard. Who You Love How You Tek Know She Is Going To Be With You Forever And Come Rain And Cone Come Shine.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by kcdendelo: 8:11am On May 30, 2023
luvyaself95:
This one wey you talk na e me i no understand which one be God comot hands from marriage matter when he is the one that make it compulsory.
What I mean is that God will not dictate to you who to marry
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by blahc007: 8:54am On May 30, 2023
conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I have friends that are really decent but no strong feelings attached.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Please in situations like this what should I go for?

@bolded....If that be the case, it's either not the will of God or you didn't hear God well...

Let me tell you how this will of God thing works; if you are convinced that a lady is God's will for you....you have prayed about it and the assurance gets stronger, you heard God that she is your wife, the next thing should be, try being her friend.....why you are being friends with her, your next prayer point will be, Lord, the same way you have spoken to me about this matter, speak to her about it.

With time, make your next move....Dating...
While dating, prayer is still on going, cos all you are waiting for is clarity from both sides.

If you have a circle of believers who are truly believers (I'm not talking about the "here today and there tomorrow" kind), let them know about the matter, then they should pray along with you...

No how wey you fit make mistake if you follow this route.

I know many people who have done this over and over again....some married right, some are not married, but escaped what would have been a toxic marriage.

And mind you, beware of idols in your heart while you pray.
Is not today God started answering people based on the idols in there heart, and they will think is God's will....Ask Balaam or read Ezekiel 14....you will understand more

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by woleabayo(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2023
GO FOR 3RD OPTION
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by detectivejones: 10:00am On May 30, 2023
If the said will of God was pointed out by your pastor my brother run. Marry your friend is the best decision anyone can make because when all the chips are down friendship is that tiny thread that can hold you both together. My 2kobo
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by flex04(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2023
hamzeiy:
Any one you marry falls under God's will at the end of the day...no one goes beyond His will

grin grin grin Aswear, in real sense tho

Women are funny tho, reminds me of that scene in "Pope's Exorcist" where the demon tried to prove to the Priest that;
GOD is not here grin
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by kelspinall(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2023
i no get advice because I no dey even reason marriage.. gosh that shit is risky
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by lanrerain01(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2023
Pray again and follow the leading of God.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by alien1: 12:04pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by alien1: 12:11pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=fimzzy1991 post=123445842]The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is death. God Will give you someone you can love. However, because God spoke to you and you obeyed doesn't mean the other person will. So if you go to the person and the person says no, go back to God to get the next instruction. It's the other person's loss but don't hesitate to ask the person because of fear of refusal. However, your presentation also matters. Don't be dry, be creative in your proposal. Sometimes you might start with friendship, and don't appear desperate. Give space also. God will help you. God's plan is the BEST!!!! Speaking from experience after about 14years marriage!
In a case whereby she knows and yet isn't yielding to God's instruction. Is it best to move on and stop waiting after a year?

In a case whereby she knows and yet isn't yielding to God's instruction. Is it best to move on and stop waiting after a year?
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by luvyaself95(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2023
kcdendelo:
What I mean is that God will not dictate to you who to marry
Dey there dey talk your own why people dey go to pastor or at least be in fasting and prayer for Partmer.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by saintF(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2023
It is true who you marry matters. However, the people in the marriage after the deal is done matters most.
The point is we don't know the future. So marrying the will of God is the best option. However, even the will of God will not be 100% pleasing. There will always be one issue or the other. Maturity, forgiveness, alway rekindling the love, being selfless is the really deal.
Even in church which is to be the house of God if care is not taken will turn to an arena for fight. Self discipline, healthy communication is the secret for a succesful marriage.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by fimzzy1991: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Then that is her problem. You keep praying and listen for the next instructions from the Holy spirit. No one is indispensable[quote author=alien1 post=123464228][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by GGirll: 2:53pm On Jan 24
Georgejeez:

One day you will surely leave that your supposed forced union cos you no matter what , rope no de fit dog but e de fit goat, Chain no de fit goat but e de fit dog

I rebuke you dimwit in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by henndukwe18: 3:40pm On Jan 24
If the lady that loves u has good character, marry ha n have peace of mind
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by marsup: 11:01pm On Jan 24
God will give you a Friend to Love and Marry if you ask... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.