Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife (45089 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by fykes(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2023
Logically....the girl seems to be telling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2023
Please if you have to do something with a lady, make sure these 2 factors are sure
1. You know alot about the lady i.e address, full name, work, school, etc
2. Someone in your private circle knows the lady
3. She is someone that has some level of shame.

This works for me
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by calmandwild101(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Some men are fõõlish sha grin

You manage marry a leftover, a girl with multiple bodycount, still paid her dowry or bride price IN FULL grin
A girl that has been through "A LOT" and "A LOT" ha been through...
Someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men...

YET, YOU GO STILL MARRY HER AND ALLOW HER TO DEY GIVE YOU HEADACHE AND PROBLEM grin grin grin

I dey talk am, the girl wey go give me problem in relationship or marriage for this life, DEM NEVER BORN AM ... Try me and see me drag you through hell, WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO ON THIS EARTH.

I'll rather be dead than to tolerate nonsense.
i like your affirmation
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Lama70(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Mumu talk from a broke slow poke. Wait until you get money at their age with all the family wahala and stress plus lack of toto from wife. Na then you go understand..

You almost got it right, but for that indecent "T" word you included. What men go through is better not imagined.

Sometimes one begin to wonder if the money that is meant to be a blessing has become a curse.
I read the interview of a late Nigerian business man, a highly respectable man,who claimed he married eleven times. A man will work hard looking for money for family upkeep and comfort. He gets home very tired to meet a tensed environment from a woman again. God!!! What do these specie want from us

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/risky-pleasure-s3x-worker-drugs-robs-bizman-victim-blames-wife/?amp
Part of the redpill awareness is that prostitutes are dangerous. You can't stop a man from having fun with women but you should do it with sense, redpill have always been telling this guys this gender are sneaks and snakes when it comes to relationship and sex, they control access to sex, as a man you should always be on alert. But when you are advising them about women the next thing is you are just a misogynist bla bla, I like it when stupid men are learning about women the Hard way.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by OBTOREPA(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Someone should please summarize undecided

Thank you!
Your sisters scammed him

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Tayoajii(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2023
When you refuse to face your fear, your fear will face you.
That is the most dangerous thing that can happen to a man.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Goalnaldo(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2023
I believe queen's version of the story. They knew each other before because how can you be embracing a prostitute you just saw for the first time and how did she guess your transfer pin?

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2023
densiks:
Interesting

Some men become carried away at the sight of commercialized kpekus and I believe it's a sign of grave mental insanity.

May the Almighty forbid bad thing.

I once used to frequent that Ehi guest house during my Nysc days in lagos in 2010.
Lol, Just thank God he has saved. Many simps can pay anything for prostitutes while there family lavish in poverty
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Some men are grown up babies with lots of money.

Imagine the level of loose guarding this man committed. Just because of kpekus

I swear I'm in my 20's but I'm way smarter than these 40, 50 year old men.

Age is never a measurement of wisdom.
There are many fools who grow old.
That doesn't mean they are Wise
Gold statement but is good stupid are learning the hard way
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Porksupplyib: 8:21am On May 30, 2023
Squirrel1:
Nairalanders no like de read. As opposed to the headline,the lady is his girlfriend... They've been together for a year plus. Baba has also impregnated her n made her to abort twice.

The old man is as cunny as the gurl.

Make una try de read for this forum before judging n jumping into conclusion

God bless you jare. You deduced right. I could sense that after reading the stories from both end. The old man just dey lie
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Porksupplyib: 8:22am On May 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I believe queen's version of the story. They knew each other before because how can you be embracing a prostitute you just saw for the first time and how did she guess your transfer pin?

You are right.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2023
Prostitute and Brostitute problems.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by sylve11: 8:31am On May 30, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
These gspot people at it again.

Op, I enjoyed the very long story!

Very interesting to say the least. grin cool

De Dems, a nightclub at Akowonjo

Hmmmmm cool
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2023
The Tunde man is useless and him come dey date olosho when be crook.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by sylve11: 8:44am On May 30, 2023
texazzpete:
People carrying strangers home or to hotel rooms and putting their lives in their hands. Na wa

That's how my friend carried one home from a club back in 2011 and she took his two phones and escaped while he was sleeping

Was she imprisoned before? grin cool
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2023
Lama70:

You almost got it right, but for that indecent "T" word you included. What men go through is better not imagined.

Sometimes one begin to wonder if the money that is meant to be a blessing has become a curse.
I read the interview of a late Nigerian business man, a highly respectable man,who claimed he married eleven times. A man will work hard looking for money for family upkeep and comfort. He gets home very tired to meet a tensed environment from a woman again. God!!! What do these specie want from us
You forget the way Bible discribe that bleeding gender?
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Sammy5413(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2023
Me as a Doctor advised a hotel, your u chose a guest house instead. Shey me that asked you to go to a hotel, i no get sense abi
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by kelspinall(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2023
you see club,i hate it and never gonna hit that place no matter how rich i am,a toxic place where you meet lots of different people (good,bad,worst and dangerous) and they're all strangers for fuqsake...

some guys seriously risk their life and label it fun,i mean htf you go to a bar and meet a stranger and take him/her home, you risk ya lives. gosh some people are just careless..

to the man(tunde)....
how can you be soo careless to the extent you showcase ya passcode to a prostitute,are you okay, don't you have sense or what..quite funny

you had a family problem and you went ahead to solve it by hitting the bar and fu#kin hoos, really

dude truth be told you're the problem of yaself....
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by histemple: 10:13am On May 30, 2023
I don't think the mother in-law was right. The whole arrangement was between the father and their lawyer.

That is all I have to say in this matter.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by poweredcom(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2023
so some people just de say na ashewo dem wan marry and give Attention

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Revolva(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2023
kelspinall:
you see club,i hate it and never gonna hit that place no matter how rich i am,a toxic place where you meet lots of different people (good,bad,worst and dangerous) and they're all strangers for fuqsake...

some guys seriously risk their life and label it fun,i mean htf you go to a bar and meet a stranger and take him/her home, you risk ya lives. gosh some people are just careless..

to the man(tunde)....
how can you be soo careless to the extent you showcase ya passcode to a prostitute,are you okay, don't you have sense or what..quite funny

you had a family problem and you went ahead to solve it by hitting the bar and fu#kin hoos, really

dude truth be told you're the problem of yaself....

noo dont judge clubbing o..., if you dont like staying late at night no wahala....clubbing i ave met people who change my life and helped me cos i am into entertainment....biz.....

Yes its a hangout of many types of people , but dont generalize

that man need a slap...that what you get when someone is money miss road.....they loose guard like kids, if you tell am to help him fellow guy he wont na ashewo wey go kill am he go de share secrect with ...Mugu
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by MorataFC: 11:13am On May 30, 2023
Too long
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by segcymoor(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You struggled and managed to marry a leftover, a girl with multiple bodycount, still paid her dowry or bride price IN FULL grin
A girl that has been through "A LOT" and "A LOT" have been through...
Someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men, in some cases, MARRIED MEN and some have even done abortions...

YET, YOU GO STILL MARRY HER AND ALLOW HER TO DEY GIVE YOU HEADACHE AND PROBLEM grin grin grin

I dey talk am, the girl wey go give me problem in relationship or marriage for this life, DEM NEVER BORN AM ... Try me and see me drag you through hell, WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO ON THIS EARTH.

Calm down...learn how to play the game

Life is actually designed to be enjoy bro
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by segcymoor(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:
Whoever read the novel should please summarize in 2 sentences

Here's the summary:
A once successful young man life ruined by those idiot called woman!

Period..

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by bluestone2015: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
grin This Tunde of a man must have said same you just said when he was at your level in life, hence he didn't think twice before divorcing his first wife. Now, a mere runs girl wants to take him to his grave. It can only work for you if you decide to become a reverend father.
FuckTheMod:

You struggled and managed to marry a leftover, a girl with multiple bodycount, still paid her dowry or bride price IN FULL grin
A girl that has been through "A LOT" and "A LOT" have been through...
Someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men, in some cases, MARRIED MEN and some have even done abortions...

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by gabbytabby: 1:15pm On May 30, 2023
A disloyal, unfaithful cheat of a husband ends up ruining his life frolicking with prostitutes

segcymoor:

Here's the summary:
A once successful young man life ruined by those idiot called woman!

Period..
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by FuckTheMod: 1:22pm On May 30, 2023
bluestone2015:
grin This Tunde of a man must have said same you just said when he was at your level in life, hence he didn't think twice before divorcing his first wife. Now, a mere runs girl wants to take him to his grave. It can only work for you if you decide to become a reverend father.
Guy, if you've been unfortunate to have married the kind of girl I described there, that's your choice, headache and predicament. Not everyone can settle for less or tolerate rubbish.
Marriage is not by force, even When children are involved. If you die troway now believe me, your children will live their life and another man go dey Fucƙ your wife.
Don't be unfortunate to settle for less or tolerate nonsense from a SELFISH, mischievous and manipulative woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by FuckTheMod: 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
segcymoor:

Calm down...learn how to play the game

Life is actually designed to be enjoy bro
That's your problem.
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by segcymoor(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2023
gabbytabby:
A disloyal, unfaithful cheat of a husband ends up ruining his life frolicking with prostitutes

Oh...in another perspective wink

Noted ma..
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by segcymoor(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

That's your problem.

Oh . sorry oo

You may choose to dey suffer instead of enjoying oo

It's an individual choice bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.