Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict (8510 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Veetee(m): 4:54am On May 30, 2023
Please house

I will be very brief about this, I recently moved in to lagos, but as lagos is I had accommodation issues .
My elder brother who is married offered to help my renting a 3 bedroom apartment. But he told me that he will be making use of one of the rooms, which obviously i had no choice than to agree.

After settling in, I noticed he brings random girls to the house to sleep with, infact there are times he sleeps with 4 different girls.
He doesnt even use protection. The wife had before now complained to me, I didnt understand how bad the situation is until I saw things for myself. There is no week he doesnt bring in girls , the only time he slows down is when he is short of money.

I am fed up and scared of this attitude. he has a regular side chic, who is still tired of his cheating habit and has left him several times, but he keeps begging her to come back. I wonder how a man has such strength for sex.

I am planning on telling his wife what the situation is, although she is aware. I want to advise her to run for her life before it gets too late
he might infect her , but some friends has advised me against such moves, as it could destroy the marriage.

please what do you think i should do in this situation.

10 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by yrhuhfy113: 5:01am On May 30, 2023
Veetee:
Please house

I will be very brief about this, I recently moved in to lagos, but as lagos is I had accommodation issues .
My elder brother who is married offered to help my renting a 3 bedroom apartment. But he told me that he will be making use of one of the rooms, which obviously i had no choice than to agree.

After settling in, I noticed he brings random girls to the house to sleep with, infact there are times he sleeps with 4 different girls.
He doesnt even use protection. The wife had before now complained to me, I didnt understand how bad the situation is until I saw things for myself. There is no week he doesnt bring in girls , the only time he slows down is when he is short of money.

I am fed up and scared of this attitude. he has a regular side chic, who is still tired of his cheating habit and has left him several times, but he keeps begging her to come back. I wonder how a man has such strength for sex.

I am planning on telling his wife what the situation is, although she is aware. I want to advise her to run for her life before it gets too late
he might infect her , but some friends has advised me against such moves, as it could destroy the marriage.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND MOVE OUT OF THERE FAST.

even if you feel entitled, do you not have parents, elders, religious leaders you can't report him to?

If you do not know move out, you will soon be infected.

Lack of money has made you confined to such nasty environment, meanwhile, he has the money, he gets financially blessed enough to waste it on women.... IRONY OF LIFE.

Pls move out and move on

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2023
tell her straight away.
don't allow any blood to be on your hands.

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Zaheertyler(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
tell her straight away.
don't allow any blood to be on your hands.
Which blood?
How can his own blood be on his own hands
Him brother fit arrange him beating ooo

I don’t support telling his wife
It’s immature
That’s your elder brother there
Same papa same mama
Buy alcohol one evening make una shayo
Then follow am yarn
No judgement or criticism
Follow your bro yarn
He will change
Not immediately
But he will

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Veetee(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND MOVE OUT OF THERE FAST.

even if you feel entitled, do you not have parents, elders, religious leaders you can't report him to?

If you do not know move out, you will soon be infected.

Lack of money has made you confined to such nasty environment, meanwhile, he has the money, he gets financially blessed enough to waste it on women.... IRONY OF LIFE.

Pls move out and move on
He doesnt listen to anyone, the wife had a time reported him to their pastor in church, my brother ended up insulting the Pastor,
my parents are old now, i do not want to bother them with such news, he wont even listen to them either, so there is no point telling them

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:20am On May 30, 2023
Tell her at once,but most importantly pray for your brother.
Intercede for him, because he's heading straight for disaster.The fire of lust only goes out after it has destroyed it's victim.

14 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by phorget(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2023
Dont tell your brothers wife directly, send an anonymous message so it doesn't look like you are snitching on your brother.

undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2023
Zaheertyler:

Which blood?
How can his own blood be on his own hands
Him brother fit arrange him beating ooo

I don’t support telling his wife
It’s immature
That’s your elder brother there
Same papa same mama
Buy alcohol one evening make una shayo
Then follow am yarn
No judgement or criticism
Follow your bro yarn
He will change
Not immediately
But he will
i don't support evil.
op has a choice to make let him make his choice.
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Smartguyboy(m): 5:34am On May 30, 2023
If his really your blood brother menh!!
You can talk to him you can start like” bro or whatever you call him , I really want to talk to you first of all I want to apologize if I might sound rude to you but I just have to say my mind and if I insult you please forgive then say your mind. He will listen 👂.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by SenecaTheYonger: 5:36am On May 30, 2023
Allow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by EastAlchemist: 5:40am On May 30, 2023
Which one is the problem
His infidelity
Or he is casting your new house

Clearly not infidelity because no be today you dun hear say him be chronic cheater
So faaji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Micheal56: 5:43am On May 30, 2023
U be mumu
U won report ur own brother
Why can't u mind ur business
Go marry and do what ever u like to ur wife and leave ur bro alone

12 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Zaheertyler(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

i don't support evil.
op has a choice to make let him make his choice.
Nobody supports it
Why should I report to my sister in law when my brother bleeps up
When I can call his best friend .. open shayo ,we talk and laugh even watch small football
No disrespect but necessary measures
Why else are we brothers then?

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by MarketDispatch: 6:09am On May 30, 2023
Veetee:
Please house

Have you listened to Yeni Kuti's recent interview? She said she cannot leave her marriage because of any side chick. That her own father married 27 wives, so why will she leave her marriage because of a side chick?

Since your brothers wife already knew what her Husband does and she still didn't leave on her own, don't go and make a wrong move that will turn your brother against you.

It is your brother you need to have a serious discussion with to stop the habit.

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by donbachi(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2023
Him suppose done dey bend waka by now.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Gppgn(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2023
You are not serious,,, marriage is better for worse,, don't even try telling his wife just b praying for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Sucre6: 6:23am On May 30, 2023
Op, are u sure u are a man, because u sound like a gossip pvssy ass girl.

What your brother does concerns him and him alone, don't go about poking your bose where it doesn't belong, he's old enough, advice him only if u are worried, if he doesn't want to listing, let him be, u don't owe his wife any explanation, you ain't married to your brother and this shouldn't concern you, let his wife and him sort things out themselves

Focus more on making money. Do face like say u don't see what your brother is doing,
he's an adult.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Modifire(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:
U be mumu
U won report ur own brother
Why can't u mind ur business
Go marry and do what ever u like to ur wife and leave ur bro alone
Birds of same feather flocked together

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by fnep2smooth(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2023
person rent 3 rooms for you, i believe him still de give you pocket money, normal man things you won go spoil him marriage.

Even you won advise him wife to leave your own brother and run, just imagine how evil your thoughts his.

its like you no de appreciated or you be a better hater. something way you go discuss with your brother. hope you are not jealous cos I see say you be a home spoiler and a bad person.

If you use this pattern nobody go help you for life, I wish my elder brother fit rent house for me for this jagaban era (not buhari era again grin ), if you don't want to de see all this go out and look for your own house....jozing junior brother

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by padi94(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2023
Just tell her to come visit you with a genuine reason, I'm a way that it will seem like she caught him by mistake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by dominique(f): 6:47am On May 30, 2023
The wife is fully aware of her husband is a chronic cheat yet she chose to stay knowing the risk of infections she's putting herself in. You don't need to advice about leaving else you will be seen as a home breaker. Leave her to continue managing her husband.

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by ThinkSmarter: 6:54am On May 30, 2023
Some times, you need to chill and observe human behaviours like someone watching wildlife documentaries.
Your elder brother is a playboy and there is nothing u can do about it.
So, i advise u to ignore his lifestyle for your own good.
Don't be a pvssy, imagine reporting ur brother to his wife cuz he fvcks other women.
Most faithful men are cheated on and starved of sex.
Women craves for men at the top of the sexual market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by 1Sharon(f): 6:56am On May 30, 2023
You seem to be jealous of your brother because he gets more girls than you do.

Your brother is an alpha male and men are polygamous in nature.

Stay in your lane, pray unceasingly, humble yourself and ask him questions, so you too can get hitched and get your own harem.

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Allisgud: 7:09am On May 30, 2023
1Sharon:
You seem to be jealous of your brother because he gets more girls than you do.

Your brother is an alpha male and men are polygamous in nature.

Stay in your lane, pray unceasingly, humble yourself and ask him questions, so you too can get hitched and get your own harem.
surprised to hear this from a female,so men forking different many women is an apha male

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by flourishing247: 7:14am On May 30, 2023
Send an anonymous message to his wife. This is a very bad situation.
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by eventainment(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2023
The thing is you can't advise who knows the truth but justify why they are doing the wrong thing. He is a breadwinner that's why the wife knows but still enduring the torture; his gf 🙄 is still there cause he is financially supporting her. And you op is thinking on how to tell him and not offend him because he is financially responsible for you to a large extent now. Take it or leave it his wife is in trouble: an acquaintance uncles wife died of HIV/AIDS inflicted by her husband because she did not know what she was sick of; cause the man hid it from her. The man is still alive and his last child is a carrier too. Help the woman by telling her to pick a life for herself something like a job if she has papers (degree) if she doesn't she should learn a skill. Empower her when she is financially stable she knows what's right to do. The earlier the better else it's her funeral you will attend with wishes of doing what's right early.
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Tayorshd87: 7:22am On May 30, 2023
My guy he no concern u plz join d moving train by asking him to give u one of his babe biko

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by illicit(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2023
Just ignore....

He enjoys the attention

It can only be your problem if he makes a move on ur girlfriend
undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by jclassiq(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2023
Veetee:

He doesnt listen to anyone, the wife had a time reported him to their pastor in church, my brother ended up insulting the Pastor,
my parents are old now, i do not want to bother them with such news, he wont even listen to them either, so there is no point telling them
What else are you telling the wife since she already knows the type of man she is married to yet she stays.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Depriest2020: 7:55am On May 30, 2023
Why can't he marry those ladies and keep them at home, since he has the strength of King Solomon.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Dogalmighty17: 8:12am On May 30, 2023
Ask him to be giving you pass when he is done. You can't be beside the ocean and you are dying of thirst.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Psalmistproject: 8:16am On May 30, 2023
Just marry your own and treat her right. That's the essence of you seeing what he's doing.
You can also p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.