Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict (8522 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by 24SEVEN: 2:05pm On May 30, 2023
Veetee:
Please house

I will be very brief about this, I recently moved in to lagos, but as lagos is I had accommodation issues .
My elder brother who is married offered to help my renting a 3 bedroom apartment. But he told me that he will be making use of one of the rooms, which obviously i had no choice than to agree.

After settling in, I noticed he brings random girls to the house to sleep with, infact there are times he sleeps with 4 different girls.
He doesnt even use protection. The wife had before now complained to me, I didnt understand how bad the situation is until I saw things for myself. There is no week he doesnt bring in girls , the only time he slows down is when he is short of money.

I am fed up and scared of this attitude. he has a regular side chic, who is still tired of his cheating habit and has left him several times, but he keeps begging her to come back. I wonder how a man has such strength for sex.

I am planning on telling his wife what the situation is, although she is aware. I want to advise her to run for her life before it gets too late
he might infect her , but some friends has advised me against such moves, as it could destroy the marriage.

please what do you think i should do in this situation.

Jealousy go kill you. You wish it were you who was carrying those women upandan. But since you're broke, you have decided to be envious of your 'balling' brother.

Report him na, make him and im wife use you settle score.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
undecided You know that how? It's not in the op's story.
Why would he be careless? knowing there's wifey at home and he fvcks random girls on rotation.. isn't that suicidal undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Micheal56: 2:10pm On May 30, 2023
respect80:

I think you are missing the point here...
Whether he rented the house for him or not, he still has the right to express his dissatisfaction with his brother's excessive lust towards women. There are other men within that same environment who do more than his bro but he's not complaining about them because that's none of his business.
But if you love your brother, sister, child or even friend, you will be worried seeing them take the wrong path.
Except excessive womanizing is a good thing to you.
Stop behaving like you are not Nigeria
Some of us doesn't need anything from our bro all we need is Love and them no still love us
Bro true love is rare
Some people won't rent an apartment for another human to stay
He can talk to his bro privately
While involving his wife
Is not related to his bro wife get that clear
What about if he choose to divorce the wife ?
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2023
Runnerzz:

Why would he be careless? knowing there's wifey at home and he fvcks random girls on rotation.. isn't that suicidal undecided
Maybe that's how he likes his coitus. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Maybe that's how he likes his coitus. undecided
Coi what? Are u a doctor? Anyway guys like that never leave the house without some rubbers. I know so except on few occasions tho undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by obinna58(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2023
1Sharon:
You seem to be jealous of your brother because he gets more girls than you do.

Your brother is an alpha male and men are polygamous in nature.

Stay in your lane, pray unceasingly, humble yourself and ask him questions, so you too can get hitched and get your own harem.
Be my girlfriend
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by respect80(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

Stop behaving like you are not Nigeria
Some of us doesn't need anything from our bro all we need is Love and them no still love us
Bro true love is rare
Some people won't rent an apartment for another human to stay
He can talk to his bro privately
While involving his wife
Is not related to his bro wife get that clear
What about if he choose to divorce the wife ?

Stop twisting this matter. I'm only concerned about the "mind your business" language that people always use. Do you know that if that his elder brother who rented the house for him was minding his business, he wouldn't have rented the house for him? He did it because he loves and cares for his younger brother.
In the same vein, the younger brother has noticed his elder brother doing something wrong and he is here to seek for advice (solution) on what to do and you were asking him to mind his business and I'm telling you that you are wrong to think or say that.

If the whole world goes about minding their business as most of you always say, then we don't need family or friends, no body is supposed to help each other because everyone should be minding their business.
How sensible is this to you

I just hate that language because it now seems like a growing trend amongst youths of this generation.

-You try to caution your younger siblings - mind your business
-You try to advise your older siblings-mind your business
-You try to advise a friend - mind your business
But when the repercussion comes, they will start expecting someone to share in their business.

That was what my cousin kept saying each time we tried to caution him against mingling with some cult boys until he was killed by rebels from the same cult.
It was after five days that we talked to him to be careful how he interacts with them and he told us to mind our business that he was killed.
After he was killed, we couldn't mind our business and the whole family especially my mum where thrown into suffering on how to recover his corpse by getting a police report and then transport it to the village.

So, you see why I hate that "mind your business" language?

Modified: and what do you mean by that bolded statement about true love?
Any normal person doesn't need true love in order to love people they share the same blood with. That love is in-built except something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 30, 2023
Runnerzz:

Coi what? Are u a doctor? Anyway guys like that never leave the house without some rubbers. I know so except on few occasions tho undecided
I'd be a doctor soon. smiley

How do you know? You must've lived a promiscuous lifestyle. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
I'd be a doctor soon. smiley

How do you know? You must've lived a promiscuous lifestyle. undecided

Good for u.

And no. I haven't lived nor am I living a promiscuous life I just understand human nature angry
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2023
Runnerzz:

Good for u.

And no. I haven't lived nor am I living a promiscuous life I just understand human nature angry
Understanding human nature alone isn't enough. undecided Why are you lying? You must think I don't know who you are. Hmmm Grandpa?
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Understanding human nature alone isn't enough. undecided Why are you lying? You must think I don't know who you are. Hmmm Grandpa?
😆
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Micheal56: 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
respect80:

Stop twisting this matter. I'm only concerned about the "mind your business" language that people always use. Do you know that if that his elder brother who rented the house for him was minding his business, he wouldn't have rented the house for him? He did it because he loves and cares for his younger brother.
In the same vein, the younger brother has noticed his elder brother doing something wrong and he is here to seek for advice (solution) on what to do and you were asking him to mind his business and I'm telling you that you are wrong to think or say that.

If the whole world goes about minding their business as most of you always say, then we don't need family or friends, no body is supposed to help each other because everyone should be minding their business.
How sensible is this to you

I just hate that language because it now seems like a growing trend amongst youths of this generation.

-You try to caution your younger siblings - mind your business
-You try to advise your older siblings-mind your business
-You try to advise a friend - mind your business
But when the repercussion comes, they will start expecting someone to share in their business.

That was what my cousin kept saying each time we tried to caution him against mingling with some cult boys until he was killed by rebels from the same cult.
It was after five days that we talked to him to be careful how he interacts with them and he told us to mind our business that he was killed.
After he was killed, we couldn't mind our business and the whole family especially my mum where thrown into suffering on how to recover his corpse by getting a police report and then transport it to the village.

So, you see why I hate that "mind your business" language?

Modified: and what do you mean by that bolded statement about true love?
Any normal person doesn't need true love in order to love people they share the same blood with. That love is in-built except something is wrong somewhere
The people I share same blood with are my problem
All am saying
Let his action not lead to their divorce even the wife go call am amebo if the husband divorce her
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by respect80(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

The people I share same blood with are my problem

All am saying
Let his action not lead to their divorce even the wife go call am amebo if the husband divorce her
First, the bolded statement makes me understand that your case is different and I sincerely feel for you.
Secondly, the poster only asked if it was OK to tell his wife, it's not like he has already done that.
Lastly, if all you wanted to say was for him not to tell his brother's wife then that's fine by me but you shouldn't have used that mind your business language especially for the fact that he's talking about his brother and not some random stranger. ✌️

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Dey play. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Micheal56: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
respect80:

First, the bolded statement makes me understand that your case is different and I sincerely feel for you.
Secondly, the poster only asked if it was OK to tell his wife, it's not like he has already done that.
Lastly, if all you wanted to say was for him not to tell his brother's wife then that's fine by me but you shouldn't have used that mind your business language especially for the fact that he's talking about his brother and not some random stranger. ✌️

I understand
But to be on the safer side mak he allow the wife catch am herself bro
Things Dey happen for world
Mak ur action of today no mak u enemy of ur bro
Because he trusted him that's why he can bring any gal home
If na he wife brother he no go bring gal come the house
Mak u too reason am
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by zeuss: 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
Runnerzz:

He uses protection undecided

OP said he does NOT.
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2023
zeuss:

OP said he does NOT.
Ohh really...I must have missed that
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Thank you.

I didn't argue. 😂You should probably check my signature.

🙂
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by kenir(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2023
OP just one question, how did you know he doesn't use protection?
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2023
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
😂 .
Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / I Finally Bleep My Neibor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.