Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How Do People Survive In Nigeria? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? (20700 Views)

You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old? / Six People Survive From Road Accident In Awka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Treadway: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Treadway:
ghen-ghen!

Now, i'm very interested in how this is gonna go. Who is gonna be the big kahuna? Who will eat the humble pie?

This is Power Season 23 Episode 1 - Power pass Power.
Available in Nairaland stores in two weeks time!
....and the showdown never happened. Me wey don buy popcorn to watch this €3000 akshun feem!! Mtcsshweeewwww😠😡😠🤣
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by eepeepook: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Jonzing thread.
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Zanzibar1: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Most poor people overseas are living above standard when you compare to nigerians that are poor. How many people can you find at least 50k in there account in nigeria

if you see 5k in the account, a special kind of lucky

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by drpat1: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Treadway:
....and the showdown never happened. Me wey don buy popcorn to watch this €3000 akshun feem!! Mtcsshweeewwww😠😡😠🤣

Because of infringement and what Rotimi (on the instruction of Kanan) did to Ghost in Florida..which Ghost lied to Tommy Egan about it. That's why I have to disappoint you. If I had posted anything, you never know who my Kanan or Rotimi will be.

Besides, there is still NO thread or PHOTOS! He chickened out! I wasted real money to track him down, he is a SMALL BOY. He thought VPN will hide him and he begged..but he won't come here and say it.

He said today is his flight right? And still no thread? One Dre or Kanan 4 don take care of this. Any thread or post after now is USELESS!
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Treadway: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
drpat1:

Because of infringement and what Rotimi (on the instruction of Kanan) did to Ghost in Florida..which Ghost lied to Tommy Egan about it. That's why I have to disappoint you. If I had posted anything, you never know who my Kanan or Rotimi will be.

Besides, there is still NO thread or PHOTOS! He chickened out! I wasted real money to track him down, he is a SMALL BOY. He thought VPN will hide him and he begged..but he won't come here and say it.

He said today is his flight right? And still no thread? One Dre or Kanan 4 don take care of this. Any thread or post after now is USELESS!

thread dey👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7736671/nairalandlers-trip-back-u.s
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by drpat1: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Treadway:
thread dey👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7736671/nairalandlers-trip-back-u.s

Guy, are you serious?

Did you go through the thread? When did he say his flight will be? And no pictures of him or his flight ticket? When were those pictures taken? He is now crying about spending 6k..i won't comment anymore about this✌️
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Zanzibar1: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Treadway:
Money dey where e dey sha.
And me dey run up and down to pay 26k loan omo cry
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Zanzibar1: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Zanzibar1: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
drpat1:

Guy, are you serious?

Did you go through the thread? When did he say his flight will be? And no pictures of him or his flight ticket? When were those pictures taken? He is now crying about spending 6k..i won't comment anymore about this✌️
His thread just made fp tho
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Treadway: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

Check front page lol
lol...abi o
Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by Treadway: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

His thread just made fp tho
e still pain me say the showdown never happened..lol 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.