Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React (91858 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Nigerians Cries Out / Northern Elders Bemoan Insecurity, Ask Buhari To Resign / North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by XAUBulls: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
OldBeer:
Citizens of Benin Republic are right now taking to the streets of Twitter to bemoan the removal of fuel subsidy in Nigeria. With some hoping for the removal of President Tinubu.
Indeed.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by kevoh(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
tete7000:

But the scarcity can continue when the fuel is smuggle out to Benin Republic
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria is hardly a function of smuggled fuel, rather, a reaction of marketers to any slight price increase. Besides, filling stations in Benin are already selling for almost the equivalent of #800, it will make no sense to buy smuggled fuel at same price
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by ozo13(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:
I knew that they will come out with this propaganda

We are waiting for Niger, Togo, Chad and Cameroon

All to justify this thoughtless decision by Tinubu

Instead of fixing refineries, blocking leakages, having an effective and efficient border patrol to arrest and prosecute these smugglers
who wan patrol border.u need to read abt the investigation that was done in borders how most of the security officials are easy buy in the crime and how most of the people diverting the product can easily make a gain of 6M per movement and they can just use small amount to bribe their way into those countries.i think we should just remove the subsidy but its going to be very difficult for us.in the interim.I pray Nigeria succeed
Today I bought 1k own in nnpc and was given 1.8litres ,I almost got angry with the attendant that he cheated me until I went to check it and it was exactly what I paid for that was dispensed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by DOptical: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Roon9:

Has Mr president highlighted where the funds from subsidy removal would go to? Man is just after himself. Wake up

What are you talking about exactly? Common, use brain na. There would simply be no funds budgeted for such loot in the first place.. I mean what's there to loot when there's nothing budgeted for it?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Everlastingson: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
I now concur with those who say Nigerians are so gullible. With just one line from Tinubu goons many are already swayed. They now say subsidy should go. Who told you that Benin Republic is complaining? In any case, who smuggles the petrol to Benin if not your FG and their security agencies? You people are truly gullible. Can you burn your money to ashes to prevent armed robbers from stealing it? So because of smuggling ( but you have Customs Officers at your borders who are paid with tax payers money) Tinubu should remove subsidy without making any arrangement whatsoever to cushion the effect? Are your refineries working yet? You people are truly gullible and deserve the calamitous leaders you have.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Psoul(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

I believe subsidy is around N5.5 trillion.

In addition to the spending areas you highlighted, remember too that government will have to use some of the saved subsidy money to pay down the huge loans past governments have borrowed.

Removing subsidy should strengthen the country's fiscal position, but the money saved will still not be enough to suddenly transform Nigeria. But it should help to.improve things a little

Subsidy for ½yr is N3.6 trillion. Buhari's government has already paid till June 2023.

Well, my issue is not if this money for subsidy will be enough or not to offset the country's debt.

My concern is, will they actually utilize this fund for official purposes or will they still loot it again.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by ravensckar(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
vannessa7:

But you are ready to Japa at the slightest opportunity, you will sell your house and properties and carry ten million naira to Japa to a country where they don't cut anyone any lapses and hussle, where you will not be able to flush your toilet after urinating because you pay heavily for water, you manage electricity because you know evetime you switch on the light you are incurring bills which you must pay, you pay tax without complain and you work your ass off just to pay bills, but you will not complain, no subsidy, you will not complain. You sacrifice to build another man's country but when it comes to Nigeria your country you feel you have a right to insult the government at the slightest opportunity, you refuse to cooperate with government development policy and later complain that Nigeria is not good.
There you go with the mix-up! Paying bills and subsidy removal are two different but related issues. One is controlled by the government and the other depends on the individual's usage. The justification of paying bills abroad is not an excuse to impose such hardship on the masses in the name of subsidy removal. First and foremost, the reason for removing the so-called subsidy is not only ludicrous but also not in accordance with common sense. Like I said, if the government is tired of subsidizing fuel (which is an aberration in the first place), they should fix the refineries. How do you explain it that a country has crude oil but no functioning refineries. Una no dey shame to make excuse for government ni? undecided undecided

Secondly, justifying subsidy removal because the subsidized fuel is ending up in Benin Republic and other neighbouring countries is also idiotic. What happens to border policing and other security measures that could have been put in place? Or beheading is the only solution to headache? I'm sure you were alive when Buhari closed the border with the justification that he wants the country to increase her rice production. How far about that policy? Shey our rice production don increase?

Thirdly, why is the government asking such sacrifice from the people that they themselves cannot make? How about they reduce their bogus pay? How about merging some redundant agencies? How about practicing unicamera legislature to reduce the cost of governance? How about practicing part-time legislature? How about probing and recovering our looted funds from corrupt politicians?

Fourthly, the citizens know very well that all the noise about 'chanelling the subsidy fund' into other areas is just hogwash. Even a village idiot knows that the money will be looted.

In conclusion, have you ever stopped to ponder over the monumental hardship that this subsidy removal will cause to the masses? Transport fare has skyrocketted. The price of goods will increase, everything will become expensive especially in a country where majority are living below the poverty line. Na to kill the masses kukuma remain. Truly, George Bernard Shaw was right when he said; 'History does not repeat itself, it's humans that don't learn from history'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by sixtuso(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:
Fuel in Benin is N489 right now.

And right now, fuel in Nigeria is N488-540 per liter.

At the end of the day, smugglers cannot make a profit at all. Removing subsidy has made it difficult for anyone to smuggle fuel across the border.

And people ask me why I say subsidy must go...well here is one good reason. grin

Modified

If fuel was still N195, and I was living on the border, I can buy fuel into two 50l jerrycans, at N19500, cross the broder and sell it at dobule the price, and earn a cool N40000. Note that it was not only big cabals involved in the smuggling...it was also small poor boys and gals too.
I think am loving this subsidy removal. It will benefit Nigerians but only if our politicians will not squander the money.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Hussein035: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Instead of fixing refineries, blocking leakages, having an effective and efficient border patrol to arrest and prosecute these smugglers

Refinery that we've been building since 1960, leakages being blocked every day and border patrol always there all time, what did we gain from it?
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by kayode4arch: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Don't mind them, haters will always hate, let them continue wailing and searching for there stolen mandate
HacheNoire:

Its not a must you comment.

That has been the order of the day for decades.

Do your research before you comment
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by jimcaddy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nigerians are shamelessly corrupt. Chai. It's in us . We can't help it.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Hussein035: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Everlastingson:
I now concur with those who say Nigerians are so gullible. With just one line from Tinubu goons many are already swayed. They now say subsidy should go. Who told you that Benin Republic is complaining? In any case, who smuggles the petrol to Benin if not your FG and their security agencies? You people are truly gullible. Can you burn your money to ashes to prevent armed robbers from stealing it? So because of smuggling ( but you have Customs Officers at your borders who are paid with tax payers money) Tinubu should remove subsidy without making any arrangement whatsoever to cushion the effect? Are your refineries working yet? You people are truly gullible and deserve the calamitous leaders you have.

But it's because of the smuggling by cabals and agencies that subsidy must go. If you want to import fuel import at your own peril simple
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Snazzy147: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Fake News.

Tinubu social media miscreants are at over drive to justify the badly executed subsidy removal.

I wonder who they want to curry favour from...certainly not people like myself.

Who you? 😏
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by 2016easy2017: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
Fuel Subsidy: Making Sense of the Real Enemy

Many people do not understand the politics behind fuel subsidy and it's dangers to the development and growth of Nigeria.

The intension of the government to subsidise petrol was simply to make the product affordable for Nigerians and make life easier. So, the average price of petrol in the world can be as high as N590, however, the Nigerian Government will subsidise the product and fix price at N185 bringing total amount of subsidy per litre to N405.

The average consumption of litres of petrol in Nigeria per day is 60 million litres. However, Marketers of the product loads as much as 100 million litres and above per day.

This means the Nigerian Government is expected to pay as much as N405 × 100,000,000 (litres) as subsidy per day to the Marketers of the product to keep prices at N185 for instance. This brings the amounts to N40.5 billion daily and about N1.2 trillion monthly. Kindly take note that this amount can either decrease or increase following prices of petrol at the international market.

So, just try to wrap your head around it and know what Nigeria expends on fuel subsidy alone in a year - obviously some billions of dollars.

Here's the irony of whole arrangement

1. Petroleum Marketers (major petrol dealers with tank farms) usually divert larger quantity of the subsidised petrol to neighbouring countries to resell at the international market price. So, they make same amount of money the Nigerian Government has paid on the subsidised petrol at the neighbouring countries.

2. This makes the product relatively scarce in Nigeria as the left over becomes lower than the daily consumption in the country. The implication is that petrol stations will be selling fairly higher than the fixed price of N185 (some sells N190, N205, N225, N250 and so on depending on the area). And during peak periods of scarcity, which are also engineered by the marketers, Nigerians still buy same subsidised petrol for as high as N400, N500 and even N800 as the case was in first quarter of this year while sleeping in filling stations. Again, marketers make double.

3. Marketers also import above the daily consumption of 60 million litres as seen above and still force the federal government to pay subsidy on the excesses, which are usually part of what they smuggle to neighbouring countries. Again, marketers dupe Nigeria.

4. This entire scenario makes a mess of the good intention of the Nigerian government to make petrol affordable for Nigerians.

5. This scarcity and high cost of the product despite subsidy leads to arbitrar increase in the cost of living. Transportation for instance, goes up crazily.

Moves to Remove Subsidy & Reactions

Therefore, successive federal governments having seen the outright abuse of the subsidy policy have always tried to cancel the policy so that market forces can determine the cost of petrol.

More so, the huge amount of money paid into the pockets of Marketers can be channeled to other meaningful venture such as infrastructural development, agriculture, social security, technology, health, etc.

However, whenever the move to remove subsidy is made, the Marketers are quick to shutdown their filling stations and deprive Nigerians access to the already subsided fuel in their possession. This leads to instant scarcity regime and hardship (like we are already witnessing).

And while the marketers make more money on one hand, they force and instigate Nigerians against the federal government with the hardship created on the other hand.

Then, the innocent Nigerians who do not understand the politics behind subsidy goes on strike, attacks the government and force her to continue the subsidy regime. We pay more for our ignorance at the long run.

The marketers are happy; they remain the top billionaires in Africa. Everyone loves them, wish to be like them, and celebrate them. Whereas the federal government count her losses, takes the insult, bears the bad name and pity uninformed/suffering Nigerians like you and me.

Will you support Tinubu to break this barrier and give us freedom or you will remain adamant and spread the hate?

#Subsidy #TogetherWeCan #ForwardTogether #Tinubu.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by yommen: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

This is not propaganda. This is something that has been going on for decades aside the fact that some people still actually feed fat on the subsidy money itself. Be realistic Bro, subsidy is no longer realistic. It enriches a few. You are right in fixing Nigerian refineries and that is what we should fight for.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Shantyken(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oga, this is not propaganda.

It has been going on for years. That is how we keep losing money

And the same thing happens in Venezuela.....

Look, I know Tinubu and company are not the best we can do for this country...but this part is not propaganda. There are articles and papers and diagrams online that detail the extent of the smuggling problem.

Or have you forgotten the brave Customs officer who exposed what was going on?

Removal of subsidy has ended the cheating that some marketers were doing. Make them work hard for their money.
All those men at the border also contribute to our poor economy too
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by membranus: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
BTCJagaban:
In Benin republic, people only buy smuggled petroleum products from Nigeria. The fuel in their filling stations are not subsidized hence, they result to buying subsidized products which smugglers smuggle from Nigeria. They display this product by road side and they do it openly.

I think Benin republic government are great beneficiary of this subsidy removal. It will eradicate selling of petroleum products by road side.

Nigeria should get ready for influx of Africans into Nigeria. Subsidy removal in Nigeria won’t affect Nigeria only. It goes beyond.

They are all welcome here. The more suffer-heads we have in Nigeria, the merrier.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by bigwig10(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
One of the most brilliant suggestion,all this na propaganda, upon propaganda,just to make it seen wah they re doing is right,instead of securing boarder well them dey here dey drop propaganda... [/quote]
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by AfonjaScud: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Thoughtless decision ? Hi ow stupid !
Only an insane person will oppose this measure
By the way, all the 3 leading presidential candidates promised to remove it if elected except maybe those telling lies and Tinubu is not one of those.
Besides, the subsidy had been removed by the 9th Senate anyway and approved by Buhari. Tinubu only made the policy public by announcing it.
So, what the heck is biting you ?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by grandlexuz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Triangles1:
You guys know we feed you.

Niger, Cameroon, Ghana, Togo and some Africa country.

Another Ignoramus
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Roon9(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
DOptical:

What are you talking about exactly? Common, use brain na. There would simply be no funds budgeted for such loot in the first place.. I mean what's there to loot when there's nothing budgeted for it?

Have you heard his opinion on this matter as at when Jonathan was president? What changed really?

Maybe you really need to use your own brain. Let me paraphrase his statement for you.
"You can't say because armed robbers would come and Rob your belongings at home so you won't buy anything". That's what he said

Again I ask, what changed?
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Greenfusion: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:
Fuel in Benin is N489 right now.

And right now, fuel in Nigeria is N488-540 per liter.

At the end of the day, smugglers cannot make a profit at all. Removing subsidy has made it difficult for anyone to smuggle fuel across the border.

And people ask me why I say subsidy must go...well here is one good reason. grin

Modified

If fuel was still N195, and I was living on the border, I can buy fuel into two 50l jerrycans, at N19500, cross the broder and sell it at dobule the price, and earn a cool N40000. Note that it was not only big cabals involved in the smuggling...it was also small poor boys and gals too.
Your analysis doesn't add up, smuggle fuel or not, fuel is mot scarce in Nigeria, i don't think that's the issue here...how many persons live on the border?
Ordinarily, fuel subsidy doesn't make sense, why are the refineries not working, this is because people are benefing from it.
Now NNPC says even with Dangote refinery, price would not drop, you claim to deregulate something, yet you still control the price.

What do Nigerians actually benefit from their Govt and oil they have? Nothing, yet they make them suffer alot. Nigerians have suffer too much for nothing.....the previous APC stooge promised fixing the refineries, yet no success, the present is promising same...audio promises.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Bobloco: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Thoughtless decision ? Hi ow stupid !
Only an insane person will oppose this measure
By the way, all the 3 leading presidential candidates promised to remove it if elected except maybe those telling lies and Tinubu is not one of those.
Besides, the subsidy had been removed by the 9th Senate anyway and approved by Buhari. Tinubu only made the policy public by announcing it.
So, what the heck is biting you ?

All the three leading candidates promise to remove it no doubt about that but the difference is the approach. Tinubu got no approach reason why he goofed with that "subsidy is gone" pronouncement right at the inauguration ground
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by GodPrince: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
One thing I hate about Nigerians is that now we know that some demons have been smuggling our subsidized petroleum products to these countries meaning these foreigners have been enjoying what we're suppose to be enjoying and yet you all just condemn and nobody is mentioning the fact that the demons behind this evil need to pay for this evil against us. The customs officers on borders, the oil marketers and all involved need to be fished out and thoroughly delt with, Nigerians should mob and leech these evil oil marketers to death. I'm so angry

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by alphabbey1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Same subsidy has caused to much headache for us.
The amount of corruption going on is too much.
You talk as if Nigeria is US, how many border patrol and control mechanisms do you hope to set up and how long do you hope to achieve it?
The network of corruption is like a cancer, do you think this started 1 month ago? This has been going o for decades and the chain is so complex and deep.
What you said is far easier said than done.
When GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, fuel would have sold for 140 per litre, everyone fought him and same fuel was later selling for 185.
Abeg we are tired of subsidy and its wahala. Forward ever, backward never

Tinubu did the right thing taking it off immediately. The distraction is enough, let him focus abeg
Someone that doesn't even know setting another task force for border patrol is another way of looting... bribe here and there....

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Landmine1: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
I have never been a BAT supporter, but one thing I love him for is his tough stance on things, if he can get just this one right, even I a non supporter will believe in him truly. Stick to your principles, let’s do away with subsidy for good.

5 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Greenfusion: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

All the three leading candidates promise to remove it no doubt about that but the difference is the approach. Tinubu got no approach reason why he goofed with that "subsidy is gone" pronouncement right at the inauguration ground
Very unprofessional and unethical of him....wrong approach......anyway i nor blame, na still apc e b
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by 2mch(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Aklee4994:
Nigeria suppose turn to Russia 🇷🇺 make will just Dey invade all this small countries in the west Africa like Benin 🇧🇯 Togo 🇹🇬 😂😂😂
We may have to because, soon they may start raiding us because of hunger. They will even start attacking the Nigerians currently in their country when the frustration sets in.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Omoawoke: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
2mch:

We may have to because, soon they may start raiding us because of hunger. They will even start attacking the Nigerians currently in their country when the frustration sets in.

grin let’s start with Cameroon, make we take back our bakassi from them.
We will annex Benin republic in less than 24 hours
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by Quintopia: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Roon9:

Has Mr president highlighted where the funds from subsidy removal would go to? Man is just after himself. Wake up

There are no “funds from subsidy removal”.

The FG was borrowing 10 billion dollars a year to pay those subsidies.

Roughly 1 billion dollars a month.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by vannessa7(f): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
ravensckar:
There you go with the mix-up! Paying bills and subsidy removal are two different but related issues. One is controlled by the government and the other depends on the individual's usage. The justification of paying bills abroad is not an excuse to impose such hardship on the masses in the name of subsidy removal. First and foremost, the reason for removing the so-called subsidy is not only ludicrous but also not in accordance with common sense. Like I said, if the government is tired of subsidizing fuel (which is an aberration in the first place), they should fix the refineries. How do you explain it that a country has crude oil but no functioning refineries. Una no dey shame to make excuse for government ni? undecided undecided

Secondly, justifying subsidy removal because the subsidized fuel is ending up in Benin Republic and other neighbouring countries is also idiotic. What happens to border policing and other security measures that could have been put in place? Or beheading is the only solution to headache? I'm sure you were alive when Buhari closed the border with the justification that he wants the country to increase her rice production. How far about that policy? Shey our rice production don increase?

Thirdly, why is the government asking such sacrifice from the people that they themselves cannot make? How about they reduce their bogus pay? How about merging some redundant agencies? How about practicing unicamera legislature to reduce the cost of governance? How about practicing part-time legislature? How about probing and recovering our looted funds from corrupt politicians?

Fourthly, the citizens know very well that all the noise about 'chanelling the subsidy fund' into other areas is just hogwash. Even a village idiot knows that the money will be looted.

In conclusion, have you ever stopped to ponder over the monumental hardship that this subsidy removal will cause to the masses? Transport fare has skyrocketted. The price of goods will increase, everything will become expensive especially in a country where majority are living below the poverty line. Na to kill the masses kukuma remain. Truly, George Bernard Shaw was right when he said; 'History does not repeat itself, it's humans that don't learn from history'.

As usual obedients shallow thinking signature on display, for everything you wrote up there, there is a very simple fact that will prove them hogwash and I'm sure many well informed intellectuals know what I'm saying but I don't have the time to argue or prove any point with you knowing full well that your bias has blinded you to logic and reasoning, imagine such level of thinking, I think my time will be better spent than educating you on simple economics and politics.
Re: Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bakassi Biafra forces are doing wonderful job over there, Nigeria criminal security extortors are collecting wotowoto.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.