Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24673 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
The bitter Nairaland men note if you thread bitterly

You are only helping the association of loyal ladies to keep their options open

Go and create your thread and say your thrash

And for your information have healed and am a strong woman

So don't bring that nonsense statement thinking is a place of hurt

It's not

It's a fact

And many women have been on this no loyalty card and ended up with the right man because they kept their options open

I don't give Bleep on your opinions and if e dey pain you

Go hug transformer
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2023
Dude come on! Why you keep asking this? grin grin
Renman:
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Ombudsman1: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Who ask you for your unsolicited opinion on a thread that's not yours

And if you want to be dropping your opinions that make no logical sense continue

I dey enjoy the traffic and as for the followers list you are the one following me so kindly recheck again

Because I don't follow two face individuals

Also madam engagement šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

HI, IF YOU'RE THE ARDENT BUSINESS ORIENTED LADY YOU CLAIM TO BE, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THESE.

AS MUCH AS YOU'RE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS, GOING THROUGH YOUR THREAD YOU GIVING A VIBE AS A BITTER SOUL. I WOULDN'T WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE WHOM I PERCEIVE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR EMOTIONS AND ARE RECKLESS.

IF YOU'RE REALLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ABOUT BUSINESS, YOUR STANCE ON RELATIONSHIP LINES AND EVEN DISCUSSING YOUR PERSONAL LIFE HERE SHOULDN'T BE AT ALL.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
chimpad:
Dude come on! Why you keep asking this? grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2023

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by eteebanky1: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Where was it written that double dating is multiple sex partners

Lack of comprehension

Lol, in this our present society, you mean there are guys that are committed to no sex relationship type and you'll expect him to spend on you oo

You be mugu, you're even 30 already.....it's late

Who will leave 18-24 years old and come date evening news paper in the first place.....just dy play you hear

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by MrBroke(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Wetin i won carry girl loyalty do
Mtcheww. I gat no time for a bitch, when my boy wants it, pussy comes that's all. Wetin dem dey carry relationship do. Na for lonely people
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by NoToPile: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
I really can't understand all this directionless boyfriend and girlfriend people are doing calling dating up and down.

Call me old school I like it,

if a guy comes and he can't state his real intentions and be doing yeye dating up and down. I personally don't support relationships that don't have marriage in view, it's better to be alone.

You want a relationship - which kind of relationship? What are you expecting is it a sex buddy you want or which one.

A real reason why I am a strong advocate of no sex before marriage, your head will be correct enough to choose sense.

Its all this sex sex sex boys and girls are having up and down that is not making them to have good judgment.

Women should be smarter, one guy comes and dates you directionessly for 3 years asin 3 whole years of your life with no direction.

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Dexy4yah(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Samantha and bimpe.

Women quarrel grin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=123545718]The Couch Rocker

To read more šŸ‘‡

https://twitter.com/wealllovesex1/status/1664938956134264832?s=46[/quote

Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by georgemarcus(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Sometime people make mistake of coming to social media to throw anything that enters their head once they are hurt or broken. It has been happening from time immemorial and it cant stop anytime soon, i mean ''HEART BREAK''. Find time to heal and move on, its a fate not a death warrant. Most times we forget we are made of a fragile heart it does nt matter how hard we claim to carry it, just know that you might be a victim of fate some day but heal faster than get drown by it. Social media has destroyed so many people's mindset that they can not even reason from their own mind and consciousness, they wake from a hurtful side and tend to pull people of like minds in their direction. It is not advisable to advise anyone to diuble date and then become useless at the end. Of course most girls we have in this dreaded society are birds of flirting gender. They love sex and mind less about diseases and body-destruct. What happen to engage a guy in a meaningful conversation to state your want clear..if you want marriage or just be friends till you both find a strings. Even though we have people with distinct culture, tradition,vibes,attitude and temperaments. Make your demands know, if the person rolls with it fine but it doesnt work you both dismiss your feelings. Its obvious some young lads and ladies nowadays want sex than something serious or long term. Dont preach like you are from heaven. Heal before you advise and do not advise wrongly rather tell people there is true love, there is someone with a good heart, there are people who dont want just your body but to spend time together for as long as God want you. Not all men are bad and not all women are bad. We are just victim of circumstances. Heal faster!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Benwems(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Remember when I said some men can't dish what they give

They want you to be loyal

My sister double date

They want to cheat but you stay loyal

I say it with my full chest

Double date

Not all men double date. Iā€™m a living testimony. Stop getting attracted to the wrong men because they have money or because they can vibe. I have never double dated.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Dear Community Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. As an active participant in our community forum, I have noticed that we occasionally encounter challenges when it comes to comprehension and understanding of various topics. It is crucial for us to foster an inclusive and respectful environment where everyone feels heard and valued. Therefore, I would like to address this issue and propose some suggestions to promote better comprehension and communication within our community.

Patience and Empathy: Let's approach discussions with patience and empathy, understanding that each member may have different perspectives and levels of knowledge. Instead of jumping to conclusions or dismissing others' opinions, let's take the time to listen actively, ask clarifying questions, and seek understanding.
Clear and Concise Communication: When expressing our thoughts, let's strive for clarity and conciseness. Using plain language and avoiding jargon or complex terminology can enhance comprehension for everyone. Additionally, providing relevant context and examples can help others grasp the intended meaning.
Active Listening and Respectful Dialogue: Actively listening to others' viewpoints and engaging in respectful dialogue are vital for fostering comprehension. Let's refrain from personal attacks, derogatory language, or dismissive attitudes. Instead, let's focus on understanding different perspectives and engaging in constructive discussions.
Seeking Clarification: If something is unclear or confusing, don't hesitate to ask for clarification. By asking thoughtful questions, we can encourage the original poster or other members to elaborate and provide additional context, leading to a better understanding for everyone.
Providing Resources and Sources: When discussing complex or unfamiliar topics, it can be helpful to provide credible sources or relevant resources to support our statements. This allows others to delve deeper into the subject matter and gain a more comprehensive understanding.
Remember, our community forum thrives when we all contribute to an environment of comprehension, respect, and open-mindedness. By implementing these suggestions, we can foster meaningful discussions, enhance understanding, and strengthen the bonds within our community.

Thank you for your attention and commitment to promoting comprehension and understanding. Let's continue to learn from one another and build a vibrant and inclusive community together.

Warm regards,

[Digital Bimpe]
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Seankhalifa: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
God.. your daughters are becoming unintelligent in dis generation... sad
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Royceey(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
I'm not seeing this as an Advice rather you're bittered cause of your bad past experience in your previous relationship.

Stop projecting wrong views about relationship to people.
If wrong person you followed have served you breakfast, dust yourself and move is not by force to be in a relationship, if you're suspecting that your partner is not good for you move away.
Double dating is Never a solution when you're with a wrong partner!

I pity those already waiting to follow this your relationship destroying Advice!
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Request for Improved Moderation and Engagement in the Community Forum

Dear Forum Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. As an active member of our community forum, I would like to bring to your attention some concerns and offer suggestions for enhancing the forum experience for all participants.

Moderation: I kindly request improved moderation to ensure a respectful and inclusive environment. Instances of personal attacks, derogatory language, or disrespectful behavior should be promptly addressed to maintain a positive atmosphere for discussion. Clear guidelines on expected behavior and consequences for violations would greatly benefit the community.
Active Engagement: Encouraging active engagement from both forum administrators and moderators can significantly contribute to a thriving community. Regularly participating in discussions, providing guidance, and offering clarification when needed fosters a sense of community and trust. This can also serve as a positive example for other forum members.
Welcoming Newcomers: New members should be warmly welcomed and provided with guidance on forum etiquette and rules. Creating a designated section or thread for introductions and FAQs can help them navigate the forum and become active participants more easily. Encouraging existing members to engage with newcomers and answer their questions can contribute to a more inclusive and supportive community.
Feedback Channels: Establishing a feedback mechanism where members can express their concerns, suggest improvements, or report issues related to the forum would be beneficial. Actively listening to the community's feedback and addressing concerns promptly helps build trust and shows that their opinions are valued.
Encouraging Constructive Discussions: Promoting constructive discussions can be achieved by emphasizing the importance of respectful dialogue, active listening, and providing well-reasoned arguments. Encouraging the use of reliable sources and promoting fact-based discussions can elevate the quality of conversations in the forum.
By implementing these suggestions, we can create a more vibrant and welcoming community forum that fosters meaningful discussions, knowledge sharing, and mutual respect.

Thank you for your attention to these matters. I believe that with improved moderation and enhanced engagement, our community forum can become an even more valuable resource for all participants.

Sincerely,

[Digital Bimpe]
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Dear Community Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. As an active participant in our community forum, I have noticed that we occasionally encounter challenges when it comes to comprehension and understanding of various topics. It is crucial for us to foster an inclusive and respectful environment where everyone feels heard and valued. Therefore, I would like to address this issue and propose some suggestions to promote better comprehension and communication within our community.

Patience and Empathy: Let's approach discussions with patience and empathy, understanding that each member may have different perspectives and levels of knowledge. Instead of jumping to conclusions or dismissing others' opinions, let's take the time to listen actively, ask clarifying questions, and seek understanding.
Clear and Concise Communication: When expressing our thoughts, let's strive for clarity and conciseness. Using plain language and avoiding jargon or complex terminology can enhance comprehension for everyone. Additionally, providing relevant context and examples can help others grasp the intended meaning.
Active Listening and Respectful Dialogue: Actively listening to others' viewpoints and engaging in respectful dialogue are vital for fostering comprehension. Let's refrain from personal attacks, derogatory language, or dismissive attitudes. Instead, let's focus on understanding different perspectives and engaging in constructive discussions.
Seeking Clarification: If something is unclear or confusing, don't hesitate to ask for clarification. By asking thoughtful questions, we can encourage the original poster or other members to elaborate and provide additional context, leading to a better understanding for everyone.
Providing Resources and Sources: When discussing complex or unfamiliar topics, it can be helpful to provide credible sources or relevant resources to support our statements. This allows others to delve deeper into the subject matter and gain a more comprehensive understanding.
Remember, our community forum thrives when we all contribute to an environment of comprehension, respect, and open-mindedness. By implementing these suggestions, we can foster meaningful discussions, enhance understanding, and strengthen the bonds within our community.

Thank you for your attention and commitment to promoting comprehension and understanding. Let's continue to learn from one another and build a vibrant and inclusive community together.

Warm regards,

[Digital Bimpe]
Are you a Virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023

It's not

It's a fact

And many women have been on this no loyalty card and ended up with the right man because they kept their options open

Go hug transformer
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Shikena(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Cool.

georgemarcus:
Sometime people make mistake of coming to social media to throw anything that enters their head once they are hurt or broken. It has been happening from time immemorial and it cant stop anytime soon, i mean ''HEART BREAK''. Find time to heal and move on, its a fate not a death warrant.

Most times we forget we are made of a fragile heart it does not matter how hard we claim to carry it, just know that you might be a victim of fate some day but heal faster than get drown by it. Social media has destroyed so many people's mindset that they can not even reason from their own mind and consciousness, they wake from a hurtful side and tend to pull people of like minds in their direction.

It is not advisable to advise anyone to double date and then become useless at the end. Of course most girls we have in this dreaded society are birds of flirting gender. They love sex and mind less about diseases and body-destruct. What happen to engaging a guy in a meaningful conversation to state your want clear.. if you want marriage or just be friends till you both find a strings.

Even though we have people with distinct culture, tradition,vibes,attitude and temperaments. Make your demands known, if the person rolls with it fine but it doesn't work you both dismiss your feelings. Its obvious some young lads and ladies nowadays want sex than something serious or long term.

Dont preach like you are from heaven. Heal before you advise and do not advise wrongly rather tell people there is true love, there is someone with a good heart, there are people who dont want just your body but to spend time together for as long as God want you. Not all men are bad and not all women are bad. We are just victim of circumstances. Heal faster!
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Weathered: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

There is no such thing as am in relationship playing the loyalty game for long my sister

I have been loyal for long to the men I dated and didn't end up with one

My last relationship taught me deeply, I cried badly and that's to tell you how I love deeply

Long distance relationship with someone on this space and it didn't work on

But I see ladies making the mistakes I made many times and what is that

A guy likes you and he ask he want to get to know you

The next thing you are in a relationship aunty you want to be single for long be that

Inside relationship I learnt some relationship lead you to the right ones

But don't be stupid to be loyal to someone who can't vouch that for you

This men you see can't dish out what you give to them

I went out to sort something and a guy called me on the street and said so you are not married and you are busy forming relationship

And the person I thought you are married to or in a relationship is in a marriage with another woman

And he was like

I have liked you for long but the moment you utter relationship it broke me

I was so angry

Because you are the qualities I need and I observe you for long

I was like shock

I could not cry

So please ladies double date

I have learnt and I hope you learn

Double date and don't do pre marital sex

God bless every loyal people out there

May we find the right ones

Ase!

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1664758421072105475?s=46
you're no longer single when you're in a committed relationship.

A bitter woman is more cancerous and contagious than leukemia and COVID.

one bitter woman using her anger and disappointment as a palliative to mislead other women.

If you gave yourself to the wrong man, it is not an excuse to turn yourself into a hoe and then advise other young women to become hoes like you too .

Take your bitterness and hoe- mongering out of the public space and advice yourself.

Wowor girl
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Cultivating Comprehension and Open-Mindedness in Our Community

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. As participants in our vibrant community, I wanted to address an essential aspect of our interactions: comprehension. It is crucial that we strive to understand and be understood, fostering an environment of open-mindedness and growth. Here are some thoughts and suggestions to cultivate better comprehension within our community:

Active Listening: Let's practice active listening by giving our full attention to others when engaging in discussions. Avoid distractions and truly absorb the information being shared. By listening attentively, we can gain a deeper understanding of different perspectives and avoid misunderstandings.
Clarity in Communication: When expressing our thoughts, let's aim for clarity and coherence. Organize our ideas effectively, use straightforward language, and provide relevant examples or references when necessary. This will help ensure our messages are easily comprehensible to others.
Respectful Engagement: Treat each other with respect and kindness, even when opinions differ. Embrace constructive criticism and avoid personal attacks or derogatory language. Engaging in a civil and respectful manner fosters a conducive environment for comprehension and learning.
Asking for Clarification: If something is unclear, don't hesitate to ask for further explanation or examples. Seeking clarification demonstrates a genuine interest in understanding and encourages others to provide additional context. It is through such open dialogue that comprehension deepens.
Embracing Diverse Perspectives: Our community is enriched by its diversity. Embrace the opportunity to learn from others who bring different backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints to the table. Respectful consideration of diverse perspectives can broaden our own comprehension and lead to meaningful discussions.
Patience and Empathy: Remember that everyone is at a different point in their learning journey. Practice patience and empathy when engaging with others. Offer guidance, support, and encouragement to those who may be struggling to comprehend certain topics.
By actively fostering comprehension and open-mindedness within our community, we create an inclusive and supportive environment where all members can grow intellectually and personally.

I invite each of you to contribute to this endeavor by embracing these suggestions in your interactions. Let us make our community a place where comprehension flourishes, and respectful dialogue leads us to new insights and understanding.

Thank you for your attention and commitment to building a community of comprehension.

Warm regards,

[Digital Bimpe]
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Weathered: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

It's not

It's a fact

Go hug transformer
you're too bitter, ugly, attention-craving and crass to keep a decent man.

Try Igbo-addicts. You get much luck there.

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
How to comprehend words

Comprehending words involves understanding their meaning and context within a given context. Here are some strategies to enhance your word comprehension:

Vocabulary Development: Continuously expand your vocabulary by reading books, articles, and other written material. Look up unfamiliar words in a dictionary and make a conscious effort to use them in your own writing and conversation.
Contextual Clues: Pay attention to the surrounding words and phrases that provide context. The context can often help you infer the meaning of unfamiliar words. Look for clues such as synonyms, antonyms, examples, or explanations within the text.
Use of Word Roots, Prefixes, and Suffixes: Familiarize yourself with common word roots, prefixes, and suffixes. Understanding these word parts can provide valuable hints about the meaning of unfamiliar words. For example, knowing that "bio-" relates to life and "-logy" refers to the study of something can help you comprehend the term "biology."
Reading Comprehension Strategies: Employ reading comprehension strategies such as summarizing, visualizing, and asking questions while reading. These techniques can help you engage with the text and better understand the meaning of words in context.
Dictionary and Thesaurus Usage: When encountering a word you don't understand, consult a reliable dictionary or thesaurus for definitions, synonyms, and antonyms. Online resources or mobile apps can provide quick access to these tools.
Contextual Re-reading: If you encounter a word that is not immediately clear, re-read the sentence or paragraph to grasp its meaning based on the overall context. Sometimes, a second or third reading can provide the necessary clarity.
Asking for Clarification: In situations where you're communicating with someone and come across an unfamiliar word, don't hesitate to ask for clarification. Requesting the person to explain or provide synonyms can help you comprehend the intended meaning.
Practice Active Listening: When listening to others, focus on understanding the words being spoken. Pay attention to the speaker's tone, emphasis, and overall message. Taking notes or mentally summarizing what you've heard can aid comprehension.
Remember, comprehension improves with practice. Regular exposure to different sources of written and spoken language, combined with active engagement and a willingness to expand your vocabulary, will contribute to your overall word comprehension skills over time
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

It's not

It's a fact

Go hug transformer
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by mrdipye(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
How did this nonsense made fp?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Poske95(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Let dating relationships be devoid of sex for starters...
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Austeeenxx: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2023
The fact that this thread made frontpage shows the level of this forum
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
To those who speak ill of authentic writers,

I write this message to you with utmost respect and understanding, hoping to shed light on the importance of authentic writers and the invaluable contributions they make to society.

Authentic writers are the heart and soul of literature. They possess the unique ability to captivate our minds, touch our hearts, and inspire us with their words. They have the power to transport us to different worlds, challenge our perspectives, and evoke emotions we never knew existed. Their creativity, passion, and dedication breathe life into stories and ideas that shape our collective consciousness.

It is disheartening to witness individuals who disparage these talented writers. Perhaps, their criticism stems from a lack of understanding or a difference in taste. However, it is crucial to remember that literature is a diverse and subjective realm. What resonates with one person may not resonate with another, and that is the beauty of it.

Authentic writers pour their souls into their craft, often spending countless hours perfecting their work. They are driven by a deep love for storytelling and an unwavering commitment to their art. Their words hold the power to inspire change, challenge norms, and ignite conversations that transcend time and borders.

Instead of criticizing, let us celebrate the diversity of voices in the literary world. Each writer brings a unique perspective and storytelling style that contributes to the rich tapestry of literature. By embracing different narratives, we open ourselves up to new ideas, broaden our horizons, and foster a more inclusive society.

If you find yourself inclined to speak ill of authentic writers, I encourage you to pause and reflect on the value they bring. Consider the countless lives they have touched, the minds they have expanded, and the emotions they have stirred. Engage in constructive conversations that promote understanding and appreciation for the artistry and effort that goes into creating a literary work.

In conclusion, let us cherish and uplift authentic writers for their invaluable contributions to our world. They deserve our support, encouragement, and recognition. So, next time you encounter a writer, take a moment to acknowledge their dedication and the impact they have on our lives.

With gratitude and admiration,
A supporter of authentic writers
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Message to those who beauty shame or insult women who speak their truth

To those who engage in beauty shaming or insult women who speak their truth,

I address you with deep concern and a plea for empathy, urging you to reconsider your actions and attitudes towards women. It is disheartening to witness the perpetuation of beauty standards that devalue individuals based on their appearance and the discouragement of women who courageously express their truth.

Every person, regardless of gender, deserves respect and acceptance for who they are. Women, in particular, have historically faced societal pressure to conform to narrow beauty ideals that can erode their self-esteem and hinder their ability to freely express themselves. By engaging in beauty shaming or insults, you contribute to this harmful cycle and perpetuate the inequality and objectification of women.

It is essential to recognize that beauty comes in diverse forms, and it is not the sole measure of a person's worth or value. Each individual has unique qualities, talents, and experiences that contribute to their identity and deserve recognition. By embracing and celebrating this diversity, we create an inclusive society that values the multitude of perspectives and contributions women bring.

Women who have the courage to speak their truth should be commended and supported, as their voices enrich our understanding and challenge societal norms. Their perspectives and experiences shed light on important issues, foster dialogue, and drive positive change. Discouraging or insulting them not only silences their voices but also deprives society of their valuable insights and contributions.

Instead of resorting to beauty shaming or insults, let us strive for empathy, compassion, and understanding. Encourage women to express themselves authentically, and listen to their stories and experiences with an open mind. Recognize that their truth may differ from your own, but that does not invalidate their perspectives or make them deserving of ridicule.

We must actively work towards creating a culture that embraces diversity, celebrates individuality, and values the voices of women. Encourage positive body image, challenge unrealistic beauty standards, and promote inclusivity in all aspects of life. By doing so, we contribute to a society where women are empowered to express their truth without fear of judgment or reprisal.

In conclusion, let us reject beauty shaming and insulting women who speak their truth. Instead, let us champion their courage, honor their diverse perspectives, and create an environment where all individuals, regardless of their appearance, feel valued and respected. Together, we can foster a society that uplifts women and allows their voices to be heard.

With hope for a more inclusive future,
An advocate for empowerment and understanding
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
To those who speak ill of authentic writers,

I write this message to you with utmost respect and understanding, hoping to shed light on the importance of authentic writers and the invaluable contributions they make to society.

Authentic writers are the heart and soul of literature. They possess the unique ability to captivate our minds, touch our hearts, and inspire us with their words. They have the power to transport us to different worlds, challenge our perspectives, and evoke emotions we never knew existed. Their creativity, passion, and dedication breathe life into stories and ideas that shape our collective consciousness.

It is disheartening to witness individuals who disparage these talented writers. Perhaps, their criticism stems from a lack of understanding or a difference in taste. However, it is crucial to remember that literature is a diverse and subjective realm. What resonates with one person may not resonate with another, and that is the beauty of it.

Authentic writers pour their souls into their craft, often spending countless hours perfecting their work. They are driven by a deep love for storytelling and an unwavering commitment to their art. Their words hold the power to inspire change, challenge norms, and ignite conversations that transcend time and borders.

Instead of criticizing, let us celebrate the diversity of voices in the literary world. Each writer brings a unique perspective and storytelling style that contributes to the rich tapestry of literature. By embracing different narratives, we open ourselves up to new ideas, broaden our horizons, and foster a more inclusive society.

If you find yourself inclined to speak ill of authentic writers, I encourage you to pause and reflect on the value they bring. Consider the countless lives they have touched, the minds they have expanded, and the emotions they have stirred. Engage in constructive conversations that promote understanding and appreciation for the artistry and effort that goes into creating a literary work.

In conclusion, let us cherish and uplift authentic writers for their invaluable contributions to our world. They deserve our support, encouragement, and recognition. So, next time you encounter a writer, take a moment to acknowledge their dedication and the impact they have on our lives.

With gratitude and admiration,
A supporter of authentic writers
Are you a Virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by icankel: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Which one is double date but don't do pre marital sex, wat then do u give in return for the money ur collecting from those men ur dating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.