Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24670 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Okay as you abuse me reach. Me I wan buy Wetin u dey sell sha. grin
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by aremubabs: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In other word

From your English I can tell you no sabi comprehend

Be smart in relationship

Keep your options open

If everyone keeps their options open, there would hardly be a single serious relationship left.

When you ask people to be emotional cheats (in the name of being smart), you are asking them to not be totally dedicated.

I understand why you are saying this, but you will be creating more problems by asking people to not be dedicated to a relationship. How can you know the right man for you when you have like three relationships going? Supposing you are doing a type of comparative analysis, how can you make the right choice when you are hardly fully dedicated to one relationship?

The advice you should be giving people is that they should be willing to let go if they notice red flags that they cannot tolerate. Stop advising them to keep multiple relationships.

If A is not working, cut yourself off. Heal. Work on yourself. If B comes along and you feel you are ready to make a go, try B. It might take up to F to find the right one. And there is no guarantee you would even find the right one even up to Z. Stop telling people to date A-Z at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by mayo47(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
You're still bitter my dear. NB: We are not best assessors of ourselves

Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

E no pain me

I only learnt my lessons

Some relationship are lessons

And that's

Am in a happy place filled with so much joy

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by shegzydave(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Continue
Your body count dey run dey go
And guys will continue to use and dumb u.....
Na your pussy go suffer ham
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Juniorangel(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Somebody just broke somebody's heart.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Omoapena(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2023
chimpad:
Okay as you abuse me reach. Me I wan buy Wetin u dey sell sha. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by mayo47(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Because you initially chose a wrong partner to be in a relationship doesn't amount one to say YES to double dating. And this goes out to both gender

Wordsfrombimpe:
The assumption that someone share relationship topic doesn't make you think they are not in a better place of happy

It's more like saying you are lonely because you are single

I only regret not double dating that's all

And I say yes to double dating

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Advantages:

Social Setting: Double dating allows you to observe how your potential partner interacts with others, including their friends and how they behave in a group setting.
Compatibility Testing: It can provide insights into how well you and your date mesh with other couples and whether you have similar values, interests, and compatibility as a pair.
Relaxed Atmosphere: Double dating can help alleviate some of the pressure and nervousness that can come with a one-on-one date, making it easier to relax and be yourself.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2023
No, double dating does not inherently imply having sex.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

No, double dating does not inherently imply having sex.
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
On the other hand, other religious communities may have a more relaxed or permissive attitude towards double dating, considering it as a way to socialize, meet new people, and potentially find a compatible partner.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
On the other hand, other religious communities may have a more relaxed or permissive attitude towards double dating, considering it as a way to socialize, meet new people, and potentially find a compatible partner.
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Why should a single double date

Single individuals may choose to double date for several reasons:

Socializing and Fun: Double dating can be an enjoyable and social experience. It allows singles to spend time with friends and engage in group activities, providing an opportunity for laughter, conversation, and shared experiences.

Meeting New People: Double dating can be a way to expand one's social circle and potentially meet new romantic prospects. Being in a group setting provides an organic and relaxed environment to interact with other singles and potentially make new connections.

Reduced Pressure: Double dating can alleviate some of the pressure that may come with a one-on-one date. Having additional people present can create a more relaxed atmosphere, making it easier to be oneself and have a good time without feeling the weight of expectations.

Compatibility Testing: By participating in a double date, single individuals can observe how potential partners interact with others, including their friends or the friends of the other couple. It offers insights into their social skills, compatibility with others, and how they navigate group dynamics.

Learning Opportunities: Double dating can provide a chance to learn from others' experiences and perspectives. Seeing how other couples interact and communicate can offer insights into healthy relationship dynamics and provide inspiration for one's own future relationships.

It's important to note that the decision to double date is a personal choice, and individuals should consider their own preferences, comfort levels, and dating goals when deciding whether or not to participate in double dating.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Why should a single double date

Single individuals may choose to double date for several reasons:

Socializing and Fun: Double dating can be an enjoyable and social experience. It allows singles to spend time with friends and engage in group activities, providing an opportunity for laughter, conversation, and shared experiences.

Meeting New People: Double dating can be a way to expand one's social circle and potentially meet new romantic prospects. Being in a group setting provides an organic and relaxed environment to interact with other singles and potentially make new connections.

Reduced Pressure: Double dating can alleviate some of the pressure that may come with a one-on-one date. Having additional people present can create a more relaxed atmosphere, making it easier to be oneself and have a good time without feeling the weight of expectations.

Compatibility Testing: By participating in a double date, single individuals can observe how potential partners interact with others, including their friends or the friends of the other couple. It offers insights into their social skills, compatibility with others, and how they navigate group dynamics.

Learning Opportunities: Double dating can provide a chance to learn from others' experiences and perspectives. Seeing how other couples interact and communicate can offer insights into healthy relationship dynamics and provide inspiration for one's own future relationships.

It's important to note that the decision to double date is a personal choice, and individuals should consider their own preferences, comfort levels, and dating goals when deciding whether or not to participate in double dating.
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Why should a woman double date

A woman may choose to double date for various reasons, which can include:

Socializing and Enjoyment: Double dating provides an opportunity to have a fun and enjoyable time with friends and potential romantic partners. It allows women to engage in shared activities, have conversations, and create memorable experiences in a group setting.

Meeting New People: Double dating can expand a woman's social circle and provide opportunities to meet new individuals. It offers the chance to interact with different personalities, potentially leading to new friendships or romantic connections.

Safety and Comfort: Double dating can offer a sense of safety and comfort for women, particularly if they may feel apprehensive or uncomfortable about going on a one-on-one date with someone they don't know well. Being in a group setting can help alleviate concerns and create a more relaxed atmosphere.

Relationship Insights: Double dating allows women to observe how potential partners interact with others, including their friends or the friends of the other couple. It offers insights into their social skills, behavior, and compatibility within a group dynamic, which can be valuable in assessing long-term compatibility.

Support and Feedback: Double dating provides an opportunity for women to seek advice or feedback from their friends who may have different perspectives or experiences. Friends can offer support, guidance, and an extra layer of insight during the dating process.

Ultimately, whether or not a woman chooses to double date is a personal decision based on her preferences, comfort levels, and dating goals. It's important for individuals to prioritize their own well-being, safety, and emotional fulfillment when making choices about their dating experiences.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2023
I think the point is emphasize enough if you lack comprehension that will be a shame

The traffic is 🔥🔥
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Why should a woman double date

A woman may choose to double date for various reasons, which can include:

Socializing and Enjoyment: Double dating provides an opportunity to have a fun and enjoyable time with friends and potential romantic partners. It allows women to engage in shared activities, have conversations, and create memorable experiences in a group setting.

Meeting New People: Double dating can expand a woman's social circle and provide opportunities to meet new individuals. It offers the chance to interact with different personalities, potentially leading to new friendships or romantic connections.

Safety and Comfort: Double dating can offer a sense of safety and comfort for women, particularly if they may feel apprehensive or uncomfortable about going on a one-on-one date with someone they don't know well. Being in a group setting can help alleviate concerns and create a more relaxed atmosphere.

Relationship Insights: Double dating allows women to observe how potential partners interact with others, including their friends or the friends of the other couple. It offers insights into their social skills, behavior, and compatibility within a group dynamic, which can be valuable in assessing long-term compatibility.

Support and Feedback: Double dating provides an opportunity for women to seek advice or feedback from their friends who may have different perspectives or experiences. Friends can offer support, guidance, and an extra layer of insight during the dating process.

Ultimately, whether or not a woman chooses to double date is a personal decision based on her preferences, comfort levels, and dating goals. It's important for individuals to prioritize their own well-being, safety, and emotional fulfillment when making choices about their dating experiences.
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by cjudy(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Remember when I said some men can't dish what they give

They want you to be loyal

My sister double date

They want to cheat but you stay loyal

I say it with my full chest

Double date

You will heal don’t worry with time. I can see them just serve you breakfast
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Double Date Sis

This is a bitter men

Double Date don't be loyal to one man

Just because someone fckd and swam in ur tohtoh multiple times and made u chum then later left you for fresher juice doesn't mean u should lose ur sef because of a lost dirk
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Nairaland admins kindly read the comment and ban some comment
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Tommydare(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Haaa.. bimpe n ba mi wi....emi re ko legbe...o kan saju mi bimo ni...
Wordsfrombimpe:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double Date Ladies

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Maynmaynmayn: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Advantages:

Social Setting: Double dating allows you to observe how your potential partner interacts with others, including their friends and how they behave in a group setting.
Compatibility Testing: It can provide insights into how well you and your date mesh with other couples and whether you have similar values, interests, and compatibility as a pair.
Relaxed Atmosphere: Double dating can help alleviate some of the pressure and nervousness that can come with a one-on-one date, making it easier to relax and be yourself.
This will make more sense if it’s women that are proposing to men and paying bride price.

And do you think when you get married it automatically stops?
If you have issues in your marriage won’t you think of the time you had options?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Nairaland admins kindly read the comment and ban some comment
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
The bitter Nairaland men note if you thread bitterly

You are only helping the association of loyal ladies to keep their options open

Go and create your thread and say your thrash

And for your information have healed and am a strong woman

So don't bring that nonsense statement thinking is a place of hurt

It's not

It's a fact

And many women have been on this no loyalty card and ended up with the right man because they kept their options open

I don't give Bleep on your opinions and if e dey pain you

Go hug transformer
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by yinkeys(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2023
@wordsfrombimpe na you go dey date players. That one concern you.

Most of you women are liars anyway

Both genders can play the game

Women keep thinking they can eat their cake and have it

This story just seems like one for shock value

Mister or Miss Marketer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.