Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24491 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double Date Ladies

Tommydare:
E no work for you no mean say e no dey work for others. Enough of all these relationship advice. Let everybody stick to whatever works for them.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Read again

Omoapena:

You say??

Who do you like this, you're even confusing yourself and you don't even know what to say...

The reality will hit you hard the moment you accept that men are polygamous in nature while a polygamous woman is nothing but an ashawo

A padlock that can be opened with any key is called ashawo lock but a key that can open any padlock is called master key...
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by LEGALSER: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Na you be the nonsesene

If e dey pain you sey e dey front page go hug transformer 🤣🤣🤣

You are a bunch of nonsense and useless. Don’t go and look for something reasonable to do. Be answering coach of nonsense. You are one of those destroying young ladies with your silly advise.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by ThatCEO: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

There is no such thing as am in relationship playing the loyalty game for long my sister

I have been loyal for long to the men I dated and didn't end up with one

My last relationship taught me deeply, I cried badly and that's to tell you how I love deeply

Long distance relationship with someone on this space and it didn't work on

But I see ladies making the mistakes I made many times and what is that

A guy likes you and he ask he want to get to know you

The next thing you are in a relationship aunty you want to be single for long be that

Inside relationship I learnt some relationship lead you to the right ones

But don't be stupid to be loyal to someone who can't vouch that for you

This men you see can't dish out what you give to them

I went out to sort something and a guy called me on the street and said so you are not married and you are busy forming relationship

And the person I thought you are married to or in a relationship is in a marriage with another woman

And he was like

I have liked you for long but the moment you utter relationship it broke me

I was so angry

Because you are the qualities I need and I observe you for long

I was like shock

I could not cry

So please ladies double date

I have learnt and I hope you learn

Double date and don't do pre marital sex

God bless every loyal people out there

May we find the right ones

Ase!

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1664758421072105475?s=46

This kain bloggers wey no dey use punctuation sef. Not even full stop. Eyes no dey pain u as u dey read your own write up?

Do wetin u like, Na u get Ur body n your age

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by eteebanky1: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Na your punna go kuku hear am
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by flokii: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Those ladies you mention are the cheap ones

Because dating is not sex

How do you mean cheap?.. will you call a career or working class lady with her own house and car cheap?
How do you cherrypick the ones that are cheap and the ones that are not?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by taurusmena1(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Cheap advert
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Read to comprehend 👀

ThatCEO:

This kain bloggers wey no dey use punctuation sef. Not even full stop. Eyes no dey pain u as u dey read your own write up?

Do wetin u like, Na u get Ur body n your age
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by MrLankeeee(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
woginid967:
To think i used to respect you.... Khai imagine the nonsense

So students should cheat in exams because whatever they're being taught in schools may not be practical enough to get them the jobs. Lol...

In this fallen world where dating is sexing.... You say ladies should double date??
Without sex?
Really??

You must be high on something stale.

Ordinary dating it is hard to keep off from sex.... Then they should double the pressure.... So that they break someone's heart and create a fresh bad player abiii

Well done o

All your holy sanctimonious posts here have just been scaaam.

You're using your pain to create disgusting wisdom

Double dating is what makes a lady a hoeee.....

Shame on you.

There is no context in which you're right.

As long you've not made any marriage vow, you are free to do whatever you want.

Does it even make sense to say someone is cheating on someone he/she is not married to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Double Date

In fact date 100 guys and Bleep non

Let them know it's platonic

All this guys wey no dey comprehend

Anyone that is serious among 100 that love you and want to marry you not engage you

Marry you

Some men dey use engagement hold women down

Some even use pregnancy hold women down

So be smart to tell him no to sex or get out make person seriously treat me seriously

Play the game this men have played for long

Don't be emotional

Be logical

You are to beautiful and hot to let one guy take your feelings for granted

You deserve better sis
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Where was it written that double dating is multiple sex partners

Lack of comprehension

eteebanky1:
Na your punna go kuku hear am
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by LEGALSER: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to comprehend

And you will continue to be a useless fellow Ase!

I so much love how this is going and I am glad that young ladies are wiser. Keep using what you have to get your pointless articles to front page. How will a Man end up with you in the first place. You have a deformed way of thinking.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
🫂

Only one out of many with good comprehension

Need to follow you

MrLankeeee:

As long you've not made any marriage vow, you are free to do whatever you want.

Does it even make sense to say someone is cheating on someone he/she is not married to?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Tommydare(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
So, what if the man is not cheating/loyal and you dey cheat on him...does that make sense? If he catches you, una go break up and u go still dey the same round about...the fact that the guy cheated on youshows he is not meant for you initially. Had it been that una don marry before you discover nko? Then, what would happen is better imagined rather than predicted.
Wordsfrombimpe:
Remember when I said some men can't dish what they give

They want you to be loyal

My sister double date

They want to cheat but you stay loyal

I say it with my full chest

Double date

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
6 years Pere..... Just 6 years' time! U for don dey like 34. Lol That's when ya'll come to reality about life. I don't even want my GF to see this thread. Who move am go fp sef grin grin grin ;
Wordsfrombimpe:

Assumptions sey I don reach 30

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by sonofsteven: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read the article again

There's no need reading again except you don't understand what I wrote..

And asking if you are single wasn't about the post cause I'm not interested in what you wrote neither am i perturbed

Have a lovely noon
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Alonso91(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2023
You wanna date without sex in this present age and time?......just dey play ooo

But btw ....who carry meat wey dey untop ur rice??
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Lmao

Because you are a time wasters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

chimpad:
6 years Pere..... Just 6 years' time! U for don dey like 34. Lol That when ya'll come to reality about life. I don't even want my GF to see this thread. Who move am go fp sef grin grin grin ;
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Lol grin grin
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by linearity: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If there is any thread I did that state men arecscum Drop it

Don't mix words

Because you definitely don't get it so comprehend properly

My Sister, an advise for you. You look very beautiful and from your write-up, it appear you have things together and may be good at the character level.

Don’t allow life events change the person you are, you may have encountered some bad guys or bad relationships. The best solution would have been a sit back and analyzed what truly went wrong. Was it from the guy or was it from you? Was it because you missed certain early red flags or because you choose the wrong guy, deliberate on these then make changes.

Double dating is not a solution, remember the goal is not to rush into marriage, many that rushed into it last month are rushing out today; the goal should be a quality relationship and choose wisely.

You can’t double date and have a quality relationship at the same time. It is not possible to be your authentic self and double date, you will be cheating both relationships from getting to know your true worth and also cheating yourself and wasting your time.

It is actually not true that men double dates, yes they have side-chicks, but they always have the main one, they do not give all the woman equal attention, equal care and equal treatment. They would still come back to their main chick any day any time and marry her.

Imagine you are one of the side chick in this hypothetical situation, you will loose out with this guy. Again, imagine you are the child chick and are double dating, this situation will not win you brownie points with the other guys you are dating.

Now switch the narratives, imagine you are the main chick and you are double dating, you have more chances of losing this guy who wants to marry you.

These are all my options, please at the end of the day, do whatever suits you best.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Omoapena(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2023
chimpad:
Babe! Why e come be say na everyone no hear English or no sabi comprehend your writeup? shocked

Nah only she fit comprehend the gibberish she write na,

She's just being foolish and indirectly seeking engagement on her thread so she can post her ads

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by mayo47(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Wrong Analogy!! Ladies, Pray to God for Guidance. This is a wrong advise for either men or women. A man keeping his dating options open to 3 ladies and each of those ladies keeping their dating option to 2 other guys might not eventually marry anyone in this dating pool of around 12 to 15 people.

Wordsfrombimpe:

Na who first married

The lucky man or lucky woman wins

Shine your eyes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by flokii: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
🫂

Only one out of many with good comprehension

Need to follow you

You wan follow fvck boy because he took sides with you..
Ladies are just so predictable.

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by NaijaCover(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2023
This Is The Reason Why Oga Dey Vex
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Traffic again🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2023
Thank you Nairaland Admins💯👥
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Can't respond to all comment that lack comprehension

👀
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by OBTOREPA(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
A very wrong advice.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by monimekaz(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are not my God to say am not that fine

Na you know fine

As for me I am beautiful and fearfully made

As you know sabi English comprehension it's a shame

Leave English alone and face reality . Most of you poeple run away from reality on ground. Stop overestimating yourself and u will find true happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Things To Know Before Dating African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.