Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State (27563 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by twilliamx(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2023
foleskay:
You could have done better by putting their surnames. U didn't put enough details

Read it again

4 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by manikspears: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2023
abobote:
Your father couldn't find them when he was younger, he probably didn't cater for them nor trian them.

Now you father is old, you are looking for them, so that they can help you bury him when he dies

Good luck with your search

No be all the time you go dey comment, dey try dey quiet if you no get solution to people's problems

5 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by princeade86(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:
Ora Ìgbómìnà is a town that's on the border of Ọ‌ṣun, Èkìtì, and Kwara states.

Please is there anyone on Nairaland that's from the place that can help find out information about my half brothers and sister? One of my brothers name is Femi, a grandson of Ìyá Lasun who had an eatery.

Last time I saw Femi was at our grandfather's house at Onikolobo circa 1989. Kemi, our younger sister, had not been born then.

They were born in Kano and partly grew up there. Last information we have, was the unfortunate demise of their mother who was a nurse.

They may be going by Oladipo or Ajala surname.

Our father is no longer young and spry, and with his generation fropping off the face off the earth, one doesn't know tomorrow.

Death doesn't have an appointment; sickness doesn't book a date.

Please if you have any information, or can help to get it, let me know on the email address that is my monker at Gmail dot com.

Or contact me via Twitter (see attached image).

Yes, I have searched social media multiple times over and I have no lick of information about them

Thank you

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique please if youc an help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful
am from ora igbomina, royal house, asa oni palace. Give details of the people or the person. Or which family house so I can help u contact many people.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by manikspears: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:

Please is there anyone on Nairaland that's from the place that can help find out information about my half brothers and sister? One of my brothers name is Femi, a grandson of Ìyá Lasun who had an eatery.

Last time I saw Femi was at our grandfather's house at Onikolobo circa 1989. Kemi, our younger sister, had not been born then.

They were born in Kano and partly grew up there. Last information we have, was the unfortunate demise of their mother who was a nurse.

Our father is no longer young and spry, and with his generation fropping off the face off the earth, one doesn't know tomorrow.

Please if you have any information, or can help to get it, let me know on the email address that is my monker at Gmail dot com.

Yes, I have searched social media multiple times over and I have no lick of information about them

Thank you

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique please if youc an help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful

I will advise you go to that town and meet with the elders of the family.There is no way someone will not be able to give you an accurate information. Let your search start from there.

6 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by HayB100(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2023
As a matter of fact, I am from Ora Igbomina 😘😘😘😘

5 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Eriokanmi: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Warey dey look for he brother now

Probably him don hear say the brother and sister don tear everywhere

People way you nor look for since 35 years ago
Contrary to your opinion, he may be looking for them for the sake of family reunion. The guy doesn't look hungry in his twitter handle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Erickymania: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I used to respect you and think that you are full of wisdom o.
You reactions and comments on Nairaland recently point otherwise.
I thought you were only missing it on political views, but nah.....you are missing it big time everywhere.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good luck in your search there was this Igbo guy years back on Nairaland I think based in the USA that was looking for his relatives in Anambra.

I think he later found them.
Good luck all the same.

6 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by simfrost90210: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:

Thank you

Waaaaaaaaaat😲🙄
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by OlawaleBammie: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
abobote:
Your father couldn't find them when he was younger, he probably didn't cater for them nor trian them.

Now you father is old, you are looking for them, so that they can help you bury him when he dies

Good luck with your search
What if he had made several efforts and the mother frustrated his effort?? Why do people reason one way like 🤖👾🤖👾robots??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by bizhop01: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
He's now government pikin
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by JUSTBEFOCUS: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
I may know the femi you are talking about he once told me that he has not gone home up to 29 years and he is not sure whether he would still recognize his house if he goes home. He also told me that he has a sister that he used to speak with.

However, if that picture in your Twitter profile is truly yours then the Femi that I am talking about is your brother that you're looking for. I have his phone as we live in the same estate.
So you can WhatsApp me on : zero eight zero 3 9 four 1 8833. I will send his picture to you, for you to know whether you can recognize him as you will probably speak with him through my line for security reasons and privacy purpose. If he is truly the one you are looking for then glory be to God. Note, the femi I am talking about here is an Yoruba while I am an Igbo . But I know 99% that he must be the one as the picture in your profile speaks volume. Thanks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by NastiLord: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Abobbi, u don eff up on this big time. Aswear

One mind still come tell me say e be like u neva kpeff yet. Omor, roll a blunt and receive heavenly wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by FireUpNow(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
When you see them please come to Nairaland and tell us. Happy searching oo

3 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Unperturbedpota: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This maybe a debt recovery agent or all these loan app recovery agent

Or even police pretending 🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
JUSTBEFOCUS:
I may know the femi you are talking about he once told me that he has not gone home up to 29 years and he is not sure whether he would still recognize his house if he goes home. He also told me that he has a sister that he used to speak with.

However, if that picture in your Twitter profile is truly yours then the Femi that I am talking about is your brother that you're looking for. I have his phone as we live in the same estate.
So you can WhatsApp me on : zero eight zero 3 9 four 1 8833. I will send his picture to you, for you to know whether you can recognize him as you will probably speak with him through my line for security reasons and privacy purpose. If he is truly the one you are looking for then glory be to God. Note, the femi I am talking about here is an Yoruba while I am an Igbo . But I know 99% that he must be the one as the picture in your profile speaks volume. Thanks.
Cc: Gorociano

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by damoobaba: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
JUSTBEFOCUS:

0bserving you.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by ManirBK: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
JUSTBEFOCUS:

gorociano

2 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Edun00700: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Am also from ora igbomina and i know iya lasun you are talking about
gorociano:

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by ManirBK: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
JUSTBEFOCUS:

Gorociano
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by ManirBK: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
JUSTBEFOCUS:

gorociano
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Shikena(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
Criminal mindset is not your portion. Amen grin

Unperturbedpota:

This maybe a debt recovery agent or all these loan app recovery agent

Or even police pretending 🤔

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by isabi2lof: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
May God help you in your search , I can't imagine myself going through this , you can also reach out to Susan Ade Coker on Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Drefaithful(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
princeade86:
am from ora igbomina, royal house, asa oni palace. Give details of the people or the person. Or which family house so I can help u contact many people.

Toor!!! Awan alale ti de........

2 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by SalamRushdie: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Mindlog:
Your father should have the details of where their mother is from and going there would yield information about their whereabout.

Exactly
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by NoToPile: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
It's not every thread people should be commenting nonsense. See the annoying comments yenyen yen.

Things happen in families that are beyond anybody's control.

Good thing there seems to be help from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Oyerinde16(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
If you can pay for the search, I have someone who can be of help... I mean travelling down to onikolobo circa, Kano or anywhere with the little information to get more info for u...
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by wellmax(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gorociano my roommate from Ife.

All the best in your search.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Originalsly: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
"Blood is thicker than water" ... the more people understand this the less ignorant comments will flood the thread.
One good thing about NL is it's reach ... no place that a NLander isn't located. Seems like someone (JUSTBEFOCUS) has pretty much made the connection. Hoping to see an update soon and the scattered family united before more seniors drop off the face of the earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.