Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State (27562 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by bewla(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Stakeholders:

Probably he is drunk as usual.
you most no jim up close or personal for this info
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by ariesbull: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
People that hate their village like anything they might be in Lagos claiming indigenes

People must keep in touch with their villages cos of issues like this
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Princesam007: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Contact me.
I sure know your grandma and couple of your cousins.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
twilliamx:

It's better not to know that you have families somewhere but once you know you can never be at peace till you find them.. There will be a vacuum and emptiness even until death. I wish him luck in his search

Very true .. you'll never get closure... same with people whose loved one is kidnapped .... or just go missing ... they never be at peace until the person is found .... dead or alive..... same with people who find out later in life that the man/woman who they thought was the biological father/mother is not ... that person goes all out to find their biological parent. So true what you said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Mozino007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Chat me up 07062357770

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by gorociano: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
princeade86:
am from ora igbomina, royal house, asa oni palace. Give details of the people or the person. Or which family house so I can help u contact many people.

Please read the post again. It ahs all the information you are asking about sir
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by gorociano: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
HayB100:
As a matter of fact, I am from Ora Igbomina 😘😘😘😘

Can you please share it on your socials? Maybe someone who know them or the family can't reach out. Thank you.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by gorociano: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
What if he had made several efforts and the mother frustrated his effort?? Why do people reason one way like 🤖👾🤖👾robots??

According to him, the last time he saw them was when he visited the town and the mother showed him the children's school books bearing her own maiden name as their surname.

Thats why I added the maiden name in my post as they may be going by that now
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by gorociano: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Princesam007:
Contact me.
I sure know your grandma and couple of your cousins.

Please how do I contact you or them
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by AmazingELixir: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
undecided

OP you're a very unserious person ooh...so you don't know their mother's hometown to start your search.

You get the clue on finding them from their mother's family...unless ofcourse you're scared of being chased with machete due to your dad's neglect of his paternal responsibilities towards their late daughter and her children.

Abeg no disturb us here...subsidy removal is giving me additional responsibilities....anytime I see text message on my phone wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Giftexx: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Erickymania:

I used to respect you and think that you are full of wisdom o.
You reactions and comments on Nairaland recently point otherwise.
I thought you were only missing it on political views, but nah.....you are missing it big time everywhere.
U wouldnt know if he's a product of polygamy..and the harsh effects...
There's a reason for every reaction.

Issorite

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Owaincouncil: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:
Ora Ìgbómìnà is a town that's on the border of Ọ‌ṣun, Èkìtì, and Kwara states.

Please is there anyone on Nairaland that's from the place that can help find out information about my half brothers and sister? One of my brothers name is Femi, a grandson of Ìyá Lasun who had an eatery.

Last time I saw Femi was at our grandfather's house at Onikolobo circa 1989. Kemi, our younger sister, had not been born then.

They were born in Kano and partly grew up there. Last information we have, was the unfortunate demise of their mother who was a nurse.

They may be going by Oladipo or Ajala surname.

Our father is no longer young and spry, and with his generation fropping off the face off the earth, one doesn't know tomorrow.

Death doesn't have an appointment; sickness doesn't book a date.

Please if you have any information, or can help to get it, let me know on the email address that is my monker at Gmail dot com.

Or contact me via Twitter (see attached image).

Yes, I have searched social media multiple times over and I have no lick of information about them

Thank you

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique please if youc an help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful

I know the Oladipo families in ora igbomina. One of them is even an Anglican Priest.
Inbox me if you want His contact

4 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by zoghys: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Warey dey look for he brother now

Probably him don hear say the brother and sister don tear everywhere

People way you nor look for since 35 years ago

You are getting senseless almost every time you comment now

2 Likes

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Ezmans: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
abobote:
Your father couldn't find them when he was younger, he probably didn't cater for them nor trian them.

Now you father is old, you are looking for them, so that they can help you bury him when he dies

Good luck with your search
you are very funny
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by aktolly54(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:

Please is there anyone on Nairaland that's from the place that can help find out information about my half brothers and sister? One of my brothers name is Femi, a grandson of Ìyá Lasun who had an eatery.

Last time I saw Femi was at our grandfather's house at Onikolobo circa 1989. Kemi, our younger sister, had not been born then.

They were born in Kano and partly grew up there. Last information we have, was the unfortunate demise of their mother who was a nurse.

Our father is no longer young and spry, and with his generation fropping off the face off the earth, one doesn't know tomorrow.

Please if you have any information, or can help to get it, let me know on the email address that is my monker at Gmail dot com.

Yes, I have searched social media multiple times over and I have no lick of information about them

Thank you

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique please if youc an help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful
goodluck in your search but beware of people asking you to send money first before they help you. If you see anyone help truly, appreciate them if necessary for their time.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by HayB100(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:

Can you please share it on your socials? Maybe someone who know them or the family can't reach out. Thank you.
if the man is here, we can actually talk, I can connect him with my parents, they were born, raised and even married there before moving out, according to them, we are from Ejemu's compound
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Harbeytech: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
I'm live in ora,and I can help you bro
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Harbeytech: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Harbeytech:
I'm live in ora,and I can help you bro
my whatsapp 07038963207
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by XAUBulls: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
gorociano:

Thank you

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique please if you can help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful
It's good you are trying to reconnect with your siblings but you need to give more specifics, and reach out with info on NTA network (I don't know if NTA newsline is still being shown in Nigeria. I remember back in the day, many folks found their relatives via NTA newsline and more).

Have you searched Facebook, Twitter, IG, and LinkedIn? Your siblings could be registered members on those online platforms. Just type in their full names and see the profiles that pop up.

All the best.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by manitoba(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
He made that post via twitter. Please try and reach out to him there..thank you
JUSTBEFOCUS:
I may know the femi you are talking about he once told me that he has not gone home up to 29 years and he is not sure whether he would still recognize his house if he goes home. He also told me that he has a sister that he used to speak with.

However, if that picture in your Twitter profile is truly yours then the Femi that I am talking about is your brother that you're looking for. I have his phone as we live in the same estate.
So you can WhatsApp me on : zero eight zero 3 9 four 1 8833. I will send his picture to you, for you to know whether you can recognize him as you will probably speak with him through my line for security reasons and privacy purpose. If he is truly the one you are looking for then glory be to God. Note, the femi I am talking about here is an Yoruba while I am an Igbo . But I know 99% that he must be the one as the picture in your profile speaks volume. Thanks.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by AriyaTV: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It shows you lack critical reasoning, you cannot give an opinion on issues you know nothing about. That's too harsh. Please be kind next time you see people going through something like this.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by JpBiz92: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Femi is a northerner now Bro....

According to tinubu and Ffk, Fulani and Yorubas are brothers
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by Midex88(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Scammer baba
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by freemindcity: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2023
udemzyudex:

Omo na wa ooo,see as you just run conclude. You know the other part of the story?
Yes na this other part wer him know him de talk so..
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by PeterPtar: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2023
gorociano:

Thank you

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 dominique please if youc an help put on front page, I would be eternally grateful
He should contact Suzan Ade coker(owner of Rant HQ on facebook), with the informations. I guarantee you that he'll get to meet the people he needs.
Re: Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State by tyinfinity: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
I have friend in ora igbomina .I was there last month .08063741763

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.