Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? (15710 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Taigaban: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snake. I have a strong phobia for snakes, still wondering how humans carry it as pet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ceeceeco: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
Insects, fishes, mammals, reptiles, Ants, etc are all animals. Roaches are insects under the family of animalia. We have 2 types of animals, (Vertebrate & invertebrate) animals.
Cockroach is my worst animal, it irritates me alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Laugh wan kill me. U no wise at all. He meant to say if you have not started banging them already. Since your hate for men knows no bounds.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comrade thanks for helping me shalaye because I no get strength

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by davidtemi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

That means it's either those people are very dumb themselves or his comment just made them laugh so hard that they had to like it
🤣🤣🤣
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
1Sharon:
I can't even type it fully but E-coli bacteria worms scare me.

They're my phobia.
👍
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by OgThanos: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

If at all you went to school or have finished school...please kindly carry all your certificates to the nearest police station immediately because what did I just read?

Including the 17 people that liked his comment grin grin
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by fantastic1: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
Insects are plants
[url][/url]
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by davidtemi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=123632723]

What are you even defending here? Some things as an adult you say will make primary school children laugh at you..a simple Google search would have stopped him from talking without reasoning

Both intelligent and dull students know that classification of living things are plants and animals only which kind silly excuse you dey find for am[/quote
Still correct him with love. Dnt let us make everything hard for ourselves. Cockroach is an animal simple. Dnt tell him to tender his certificate. It may shock u maybe he's a dropout, still correct wit love. Thank you

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cat! Despite that I'm not the type get scared easily
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
meaning undecided??

Of course they are safe

He was referring to the days of dog dragging our girlfriends with us
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by KingTom(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
tosyne2much:
This man! cheesy
I'm loyal sir grin
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Stanley1155: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
All reptiles
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snake and Scorpion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Malthusian88(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cockroaches....I wont be able to sleep again once sighted.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Bashnigga(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snakes o
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by jeff1607(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
money121:

You mean you scared of BAT
Don't worry you will be fine very Soon

Amin oooo
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Unlike elephant, i cannot predict a Hippo, so much.

With an elephant maybe i can reason with it, not sure of hippo grin grin

I can try and persuade the elephant to see that, i mean no harm, not a hippo.

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
ignis:
Cockroach 🪳
I've a Vendetta for them bastards
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by farouk2much(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
APC member
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Akalia(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
Cockroach is a kind of animal my friend. Don't confuse the word animal with mammal.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by felixray2010(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Am scared of dieing young
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Lamanii22(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snake and dog… I can’t even keep any pet infact I don’t like animals
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Lamanii22(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......i never see who fear snake reach me for dis life..

since my mama born me,i never kill snake once,no matter the size..

i park frm my formal street bcus i see snake inside our compound..

It’s not only you ooo… I would pack away too
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Tewqewtii(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

Mine is woman
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by omooba969(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lamanii22:
Snake and dog… I can’t even keep any pet infact I don’t like animals

Salamander nko?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by karmaolu1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
All animals except cow grin
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by WilsonBright935: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hen with chics cry cry
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Khafsun: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
You're a confirm olodo. So that means it's a plant abi? Abi no be kingdom animalia e be?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Lexxxyy: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snake and Dog
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:

Me too. 😔 I fear snake 🐍 like say tomorrow no dey but that one no mean say if I get opportunity to kill am I no go kill am.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Truvelisback(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
It's an animal too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.