Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? (15685 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / Whatโ€˜s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fearyourcreator: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
jeff1607:
Tinubu

Obi
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by jeff1607(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Obi

Can really embrace the real truth?

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fearyourcreator: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
jeff1607:

Can really embrace the real truth?
Yeye truth... Hypocrites
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Whiteychi4: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Snakes, scorpion, wallgeckor
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by jeff1607(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Yeye truth... Hypocrites

Seems you have forgotten what u wrote on your profile.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Thomasankara(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2023
[/color] grin ;Dso cockroach no be animal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†na plant. Nairaland can make person laugh ehn[color=#770077]
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fearyourcreator: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
jeff1607:

Didn't forget at all... Cus I don fall for props... Many dont know the real truth but are fast to condemn... I have they way Christians meddled with politics the last election and how people are fast to carry unverified news or know nothing about but easily condemn others.... Check all my replies... I rarely abuse politicians cus I have seen Nigerian citizens done worse to who they know or close too
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fearyourcreator: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2023
jeff1607:

Didn't forget at all... Cus I don fall for props... Many dont know the real truth but are fast to condemn... I have they way Christians meddled with politics the last election and how people are fast to carry unverified news or know nothing about but easily condemn others.... Check all my replies... I rarely abuse politicians cus I have seen Nigerian citizens done worse to who they know or close too...
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Charlie2020(f): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
Are insects not animals?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by jeff1607(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Didn't forget at all... Cus I don fall for props... Many dont know the real truth but are fast to condemn... I have they way Christians meddled with politics the last election and how people are fast to carry unverified news or know nothing about but easily condemn others.... Check all my replies... I rarely abuse politicians cus I have seen Nigerian citizens done worse to who they know or close too...

I quite agree with you but in your own words and the situation on ground what do you think?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Charlie2020(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Animal with Breasts and Towtow, that likes Free things. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. U be werey

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fearyourcreator: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2023
jeff1607:

I quite agree with you but in your own words and the situation on ground what do you think?
Situation on ground is the government can give us all we want...
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Greenfaces: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Snake
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

Am afraid of Woman animal.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Prechimakanaki: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Girls
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by prezee1: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Domistar5:

Cockroach Is an animal under the phylum Anthropoda which is under a class insecta. I guess u forgot ur biology

By the way, am also scared of cockroaches.
God bless, I didn't know until now.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 3:39am On Jun 09, 2023
achimendy:

Am afraid of Woman animal.

Sรฏlly comment
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
labake1:

Sรฏlly comment

Lol...... you know am saying the truth.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
achimendy:

Lol...... you know am saying the truth.

Nothing like truth there or are women animals in your village? undecided
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2023
labake1:

Nothing like truth there or are women animals in your village? undecided

Hahahaha, am just joking my dear.

Don't take it personal.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
achimendy:

Hahahaha, am just joking my dear.

Don't take it personal.

Alright, I stand with girls anytime. I can't stand men talking to women anyhow
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
labake1:

Alright, I stand with girls anytime. I can't stand men talking to women anyhow

Ohhk, but I only respect and stand with women that are reasonable with good character.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Omo na rat oooh i cant stand that thing
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
achimendy:

Ohhk, but I only respect and stand with women that are reasonable with good character.

Well done ๐Ÿ™„
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
labake1:

Well done ๐Ÿ™„

Or what do you think about my idea??
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
achimendy:

Or what do you think about my idea??

There is nothing good about your idea. Whatever a person's personality is, one shouldn't judge because no one is perfect
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
labake1:

There is nothing good about your idea. Whatever a person's personality is, one shouldn't judge because no one is perfect

Dont misquot me, I never said anything about being perfect and am not judging anybody, I only have specific kind of people I respect and relate with.

You don't get respect for free, respect is earned. I detest people with certain kind of character.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2023
achimendy:

Dont misquot me, I never said anything about being perfect and am not judging anybody, I only have specific kind of people I respect and relate with.

You don't get respect for free, respect is earned. I detest people with certain kind of character.

Okay
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
labake1:

Okay

Thank you mummy.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
achimendy:

Thank you mummy.

No prob Daddy
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by achimendy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
labake1:

No prob Daddy

I'll like to know, Are you married or single?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
achimendy:

I'll like to know, Are you married or single?

Single

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.