Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? (15706 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by timmyblast(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humans
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Babastrong(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
IPOB
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Shantyken(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

The same snake u people were flexing with in the garden of eden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The shivers that ran down my spine the day I saw in a documentary how a Komodo dragon swallowed a life goat.

Mehn, their digestive system must be hard as rock.

Yes, Komodo stomach acid is one hell of a thing that can even melt bones, horns, hoof, and every damn thing in the prey's body. Thankfully they don't see humans as meals, if not, we are in soup lol. Komodo is one of the prehistoric animals remaining, dating from the times of dinosaurs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Diction10nairal: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dog

Dog ni o

And then Dog

sad sad
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by xangerar: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Maybe snakes. They can be that creepy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Killermamba: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it
Lion
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by folake4u(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cockroach.

I hate that bastard with my whole life. I saw one in my room, screamed and ran to call my neighbour to kill it for me.

I hate lizards too. Ugly creatures!

I haven't seen snakes in reality except TV but the thought of me seeing one scares the shit outta me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Fafesot: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Agama Iizard..
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Octopusssy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

vertebrates

amphibians
piesces
mammals
reptiles
avians

inveterbates
molluscs
arthorpods
-insects
-arachnids
cephalopods

my brain dey knock small - i used to roll all of this off the tip of my tongue
You over try. I learned this in ss1, decades ago and I struggled to remember, so how much more you who learned it a lot longer ago than I did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
meaning undecided??

Of course they are safe
Laugh wan kill me. U no wise at all. He meant to say if you have not started banging them already. Since your hate for men knows no bounds.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Philipmoon2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rat
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by billyG(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
So insect no b animal?goosh!
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by NaijaCover(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Any Animal That bring Bad News

, Will Be Surly See For Himself
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by billyG(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

Most females are so afraid of snake and don't know why. Some can't even stand the sight of snakes on even on the TV. My wife dreads National Geographic Channels because of that.
But they are not afraid of a kingcobra called gbola grin grin

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by phemmyfour: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:

Labake di ejò, o wọ gbo
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by phemmyfour: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect
And insect is a plant?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Iyajabu: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Me na mother Hen.
I can change my route each time i come across mother hen with it's chicks
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Rukabuky(f): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rats at 38yro am still scared of rats😂

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ArchiLimited: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect

Ohh, the things you would hear because of this comment. Just take them like that and move on. You caused it grin

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
KingTom:
So na only me dey fear rat?
This man! cheesy
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Casham: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
The only animals I still fear to date are agama lizards (in facts lizards generally) and Mice.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by novia22(f): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
SPIDERS......
I can vacate a room at the sight of one. I am a full grown adult but when I see a spider, Omo na take off oo especially those big ones that look like something from hell....
One of the reasons why I said I will never go to Australia...learnt that's their HQ.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
I can't even type it fully but E----worms scare me.

They're my phobia.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Sleekfingers: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect

International disgrace

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by bizhop01: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Woman
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by davidtemi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

If at all you went to school or have finished school...please kindly carry all your certificates to the nearest police station immediately because what did I just read?
He fot no knw nah. Correct wit love abeg. If u dnt read deep u won't knw cockroach is an animal, really

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by davidtemi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

If at all you went to school or have finished school...please kindly carry all your certificates to the nearest police station immediately because what did I just read?
at least he get 15likes which means does people that liked his comment too doesn't know cockroach is an animal. So not only him

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Tompson88: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Are you a woman/girl?
ignis:
Cockroach 🪳
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Deeprooted: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect

Are now saying cockroach is a plant?
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
davidtemi:

He fot no knw nah. Correct wit love abeg. If u dnt read deep u won't knw cockroach is an animal, really

What are you even defending here? Some things as an adult you say will make primary school children laugh at you..a simple Google search would have stopped him from talking without reasoning

Both intelligent and dull students know that classification of living things are plants and animals only which kind silly excuse you dey find for am
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
davidtemi:
at least he get 15likes which means does people that liked his comment too doesn't know cockroach is an animal. So not only him

That means it's either those people are very dumb themselves or his comment just made them laugh so hard that they had to like it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.