Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? (15694 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Sektor101(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2023
So now we have plants, animals and insects...lolzz
I believe insects are classes under animals
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect not an animal

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Gggjhhj: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Rat

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Enskynelson(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ur Wife's fear is NOT a normal one. sad

She must have had a Personal encounter with a Snake. Ask her. 🤔🤨

In 2008, A cousin visited us and was recoiling, trembling anytime she saw snakes on TV.

Later, we learnt that she had a Spirit Husband that turns to Big Snake most times. shocked embarassed

Ur Wife is likely the Same! undecided
Hehehehehe... I guess you have changed this channel to Africa Magic Epic. Well done oga spirit husband.

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by pansophist(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Any animal that is designated as wild, incapable of emotions, extreme poisonous, that is stronger and bigger than me and cannot be domesticated.

So that will cover most venomous snakes, komodos, orangutans, crocs, and hippos.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Raalsalghul: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2023
pansophist:
Any animal that is designated as wild, incapable of emotions, extreme poisonous, that is stronger and bigger than me and cannot be domesticated.

So that will cover most venomous snakes, komodos, orangutans, crocs, and hippos.

The shivers that ran down my spine the day I saw in a documentary how a Komodo dragon swallowed a life goat.

Mehn, their digestive system must be hard as rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by tunize(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Oga oooh be calming down insects are animals in as far as they can reproduce sexually and and consume organic material.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by simfrost90210: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Rodents

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by MillitaryWindow: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Snake
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by shawnfamous(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Blood of God. Olodo Rabata

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by illuminutty: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Snake
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Anyiamaka: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Is an insect not an animal?

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

I detest Cockroaches.

Ever since I was a Toddler till now (over 5 Decades old) I still run and avoid them embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Is an insect not an animal?

Yes.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Kharol1234: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Na snake sha, if person first see snake the way Ur body go empty like say your soul run leave you to face your fears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Sisora(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

you dey whine me?

Insect is another division of animals.

We have plants and animals. Then under animals we have the insects, aves, mammals, reptiles and so on.

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
APC!

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

😯

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by money121(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
jeff1607:
Tinubu
You mean you scared of BAT
Don't worry you will be fine very Soon

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Juanmike(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Bat
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by tuzle(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

sometimes a simple Google search will save u from the embarrassment. Like u went through primary school and u don't know insects are animals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by midehi2(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Cockroach
Rats
Snakes
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by OboOlora(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
I’m not scared of animals but I’m scared of some plants like 🍌, 🥒 and 🍆
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by AfonjaConehead: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
1. Snakes
2. Centepedes/millipedes
3. Coneheaded structuresPedes. grin

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by goldstar25(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
i am snake of very animal it is now i am warming upto to dogs(specifically native dogs). i am scared of goats, fowl, dogs everything even earthworm grin
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by clydecarson(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

Cat mehn...that animal dey fear me
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ayodejihabeeb(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Boss insects are animal,anthrops
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by cigaricon(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

Jesu! shocked
I think I need to quit Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
prezee1:

U bad ooo...lol.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Shedrack777: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Toad
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by simfrost90210: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
clydecarson:

Cat mehn...that animal dey fear me

I live with a cat that have two kittens making 3.
They're so adorable when you see them sleep

☺️☺️
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by godwon01(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Cat. Agent and tools of witchcraft . Use by Satan agent to press someone in bed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.