Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) (38995 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by dnawah(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
NewsLand:

even Spartacus,na Arsenal cut them copy grin grin grin grin

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
detectivejones:
The bride looks happy and un-bothered everyone should mind their business including me. My 2kobo
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
I see nothing wrong in checking your phone during your wedding so long as he did not allow it interfere with the proceedings undecided
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Drey1: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Not an issue. I still remember I bought paypal funds worth about 1k$ on my wedding day from one dude here on nairaland and I paid him within 30 minutes.
Till date ,My guy know no. Its nothing new. Money must be made.
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Allisgud: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Him dey check one don cut grin grin grin
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by mirinder: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
He's just checking a vital update. Nothing special.
This post appeared on LIB since Saturday morning. I must say that Nairaland mods aren't current. Seun, your site is redundant!
I sweetplum say it boldly that aside to come here and deal with those make mushroom in romance section and to contribute to politics section, your site is the driest ever.
As dry as the ideas of ex president Tiringbeku of Daura!
shut up. Go and build your own site
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Goodlady(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
mirinder:
shut up. Go and build your own site
Gimme black n cement, man with stinking mouth & brain!

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by DItalianNija: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
U know weddings are mostly done on Saturday or Sunday, dat is to say d guy is checking his bet if Arsenal don cut am
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Baba fit dey check him bet on LiveScore.

Look at them tagging the groom local. They don't care how you got the wedding funds. They just concerned about their selfish interest.

smiley
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by mirinder: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
isabi2lof:
Baba don dey addicted to phone cheesy
big head, marry me?
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by qtguru(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Probarbly checking account balance
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
Dude played bet to settle bills after wedding.. he is obviously checking live score.. See the lady so happy with her paints all over her face,while the dude is already in pains,thinking of bills he is gonna pay after the formality called church wedding .

smiley
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Ifeoma just texted: Babe, I think I'm pregnant!

grin grin

cheesy
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
toujurs:
Check the comments section, you will observe it's only women that saw a problem in this.

That gender is weird and to insecure, as Bleep. When it comes to love.

Especially most Nigerian women. Seem most Nigerian women have seen shege in relationships.

Obviously, why won't they, I love you, l love you. Just under a week, Baby I need an iPhone 13, same babe that is managing either a Samsung or Nokia phone, you want him to buy you an iPhone 13, to prove his love for you.

And when he doesn't, and another man, can. You dump the so called guy, you initially claimed you love, because you found another guy that could buy you the iPhone 13.

Now when the new guy, who buys you the iPhone 13, bleeps you any how, but yet buys you gifts, and later dumps you, at 33, and marries a younger girl of 25.

You will come out to say, all men are scum grin,

grin all men are scum, but you left a good man you once told I love you, because of iPhone 13 grin.

smiley
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na dortmund last day 2-2 draw him dey check so..hahaha
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Exceed15: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
The 3rd comment: I see a toxic woman.
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by stasius: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
It is nobody's business.
At least he was still holding the woman tightly as they walk down!

Idiotic hypocrites should go and rest. They are happy with themselves. So any other person's opinion is useless.
Period!!!
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Just imagine the rubbish. He cannot put his phone down for 2minutes? Na wa. They've not said their vows and he's already showing he has no respect for his wife nor marriage.
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by RaptorX: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Squirrel1:
Maybe him de check weather pepe don pump grin grin

No be Everytime person de do nonsense when him de concentrate for phone
Pepe is dead and buried just like Shiba.
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
RaptorX:
Pepe is dead and buried just like Shiba.
chill, Mami. grin

There's still room for it doing more grin
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by FILEBE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nigerians like giving narratives to what they don't know. It maybe that they are done with the Wedding and just Going home
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
D check if en game don cut grin
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by legacystore: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wedding is only done for the woman, it means nothing to the man but unnecessary expenses. Big day indeed
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by abimbola74(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
NewsLand:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚this is me on my day.. I was still picking calls oo make transaction no fail cos na something we go chop after wedding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2023
He probably run online businesses πŸ˜†
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by detectivejones: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Exactly, seems the bride was in the know.
True
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Tvoice: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Baba fit dey check him bet on LiveScore.

Look at them tagging the groom local. They don't care how you got the wedding funds. They just concerned about their selfish interest.

Dont mind dem, what if he is trying to give someone direction to d event ?

Dey dot even think before typing
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by judejprince: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Lol many things dey Guy head ooo
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Afolue(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2023
Maybe na bet9ja. He needs to win his games to pay the rest bills grin
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Thunday1005(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Baba dey check his v75 trade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.