Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People (930 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Not even trying to be tribalistic or something but believe me, Igbos are very good people
I have so many Igbo friends and we interact so much,what I deduce from them is that majority of them are very very business minded and they help a lot provided they have what you are seeking

Days ago,I created a thread seeking financial assistance for the scan and medication of my kidney stone problem, I was diagnosed with the issue years ago and I have been living in pains with it while spending a lot of money and by d grace of God,I passed out the stone naturally like 2-3weeks ago....here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7804137/how-peed-out-kidney-stone

But the symptoms started again few days back, so I needed some funds to get my medications and get scan to understand my condition.
I am presently very cash strapped,so I had no option than to solicit for funds online to treat myself
A nairalanders mailed me and asked for my account details and sent me #5000 and another one sent me #3000 and another sent #2000
I bought small drugs I could buy with these money and keep hoping to God for financial breakthrough to keep my health together

This morning,in my idle time,I was scrolling through my bank App and I discovered that the 3 nairalanders that sent me the money are Igbos checking their name, I am really very grateful to them that despite the fact that I am Yoruba and they don't know me anywhere and with the level of controversy and wahala brewing between Yoruba and Igbos because of the just concluded election,they kept rivalry apart and send me funds to take care of myself.

Igbos are very good people believe me, Politics is just our problem in Nigeria and the Nigerian politicians don't care,they are just using us to create enmity among ourselves but I'm quite sure that very soon,Light will shine and Igbos and Yorubas will start acting like the brothers and Sisters that we are
Thank you so much

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by JealousCobra(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
🤠
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Every country, race and tribe have good nd evil pple. Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes in Nigeria aren't evil but we have evil pple in each of those tribes. Na we de always use tribalism kill ourselves. The number one reason Nigeria is not progressing is not corruption, but rather it's disunity.

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Funny enough most people calling you scam are miners in skull currency.
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by KAM3KAZI: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Maybe Yoruba people don't have money,they need to start making sacrifices

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by okoroemeka(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Battlefield2:
Not even trying to be tribalistic or something but believe me, Igbos are very good people
I have so many Igbo friends and we interact so much,what I deduce from them is that majority of them are very very business minded and they help a lot provided they have what you are seeking

Days ago,I created a thread seeking financial assistance for the scan and medication of my kidney stone problem, I was diagnosed with the issue years ago and I have been living in pains with it while spending a lot of money and by d grace of God,I passed out the stone naturally like 2-3weeks ago....here is the link

But the symptoms started again few days back, so I needed some funds to get my medications and get scan to understand my condition.
I am presently very cash strapped,so I had no option than to solicit for funds online to treat myself
A nairalanders mailed me and asked for my account details and sent me #5000 and another one sent me #3000 and another sent #2000
I bought small drugs I could buy with these money and keep hoping to God for financial breakthrough to keep my health together

This morning,in my idle time,I was scrolling through my bank App and I discovered that the 3 nairalanders that sent me the money are Igbos checking their name, I am really very grateful to them that despite the fact that I am Yoruba and they don't know me anywhere and with the level of controversy and wahala brewing between Yoruba and Igbos because of the just concluded election,they kept rivalry apart and send me funds to take care of myself.

Igbos are very good people believe me, Politics is just our problem in Nigeria and the Nigerian politicians don't care,they are just using us to create enmity among ourselves but I'm quite sure that very soon,Light will shine and Igbos and Yorubas will start acting like the brothers and Sisters that we are
Thank you so much
"any observer can clearly see how the competitive individualism and the adventurous spirit of the igbos could have been harnessed by committed leaders for the modernization and development of Nigeria,nigerians pathetic attempts to crush these idiosyncrasies rather than celebrate them is one of the fundamental reasons the country is not developed as it should be and has emerged as a laughing stock" chinua Achebe,there was a country,page 78

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by tee59(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Not all Igbos are good ,same as Yoruba too. Those ones are not obituaries, if they are, you won't see the help from them. May God heal you permanently.

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Nonexisting1: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
tee59:
Not all Igbos are good ,same as Yoruba too. Those ones are not obituaries, if they are, you won't see the help from them. May God heal you permanently.
Just look at the person calling people obituaries. If her picture doesn't describe obituary better, I wonder what else will. Tueh

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Goodlady(f): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
KAM3KAZI:
Maybe Yoruba people don't have money,they need to start making sacrifices
You don't v brain. Now take good care of your health before you run mad on streets.
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by KAM3KAZI: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Goodlady:

You don't v brain. Now take good care of your health before you run mad on streets.
It was a joke and you're an idiot
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Godsongang: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2023
I love them, them dey business minded.
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Goodlady(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

It was a joke and you're an idiot
You are a mad man suitable for roaming around
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Anitatunde(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Just look at the person calling people obituaries. If her picture doesn't describe obituary better, I wonder what else will. Tueh

Why bring AK47 to an arm 🤚 wrestle

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have been destroyed tee59

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by tayo60(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Nonexisting1:
if not that you are werey, why bringing her picture up? Comment whatever you want to say and waka. Oponu ati afofungbemu ni e.
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Nonexisting1: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
tayo60:
if not that you are werey, why bringing her picture up? Comment whatever you want to say and waka. Oponu ati afofungbemu ni e.
Ara gbagbuo gi dia. Ezi ohia.

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
remembered one who's into gas at the popular Cele bustop, he took me in and fed me for a week, he's elder sister was nice too, a week later when I decided to go back to Ilorin he gave transportation and bought a perm slippers for, that's year 2015 June

they are nice and they love to treat strangers right

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by DanielPat01: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
No doubt igbos are really good people. And when it comes to giving, they are number one.

When I was broke my help mostly came from igbos among all the people I asked for money.

The political hate against igbos is just too much.

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Danisaint112(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
okoroemeka:

"any observer can clearly see how the competitive individualism and the adventurous spirit of the igbos could have been harnessed by committed leaders for the modernization and development of Nigeria,nigerians pathetic attempts to crush these idiosyncrasies rather than celebrate them is one of the fundamental reasons the country is not developed as it should be and has emerged as a laughing stock"
~ chinua Achebe, there was a country,page 78

This statement of yours is legit 💯 👍

I just dropped a picture below for clarification. It turned out I had the book just beside me before I saw this comment of yours.

Nigerians themselves know this. They know that only an Igbo man can and will fix the mess going on in this country.

They know igbos don't tolerate nonsense and would stop any nonsense going in the government immediately.

The only tribe in Nigeria that publicly cautions or call out their own when they go wrong. Reason some people and even some igbos believe they don't love themself.

That's why the have been fighting tooth and nail to make sure an Igbo man does not become president, especially personality like Peter Obi who have had past record of ending shitty acts in the government

If Nigerians from the onset had embraced the mass development culture and system of the Igbos and allow a level playing ground for all by now we would have been hearing of stories like "Presidents being caught in exile because of mass embezzlement and theft."

But would tribalism allow us to do the right thing? Definitely not. Some people would prefer eating bread and crumbs, saoking garri without groundnut or sugar and even die of abject poverty than allow an Igbo man rule thinking they are doing igbos or Obidients. Tueh! 😝

Whenever I remember this I would so much not want to give a penny to any road side beggar or person in need but I am not just built that way nor trained so, plus begging has also increased on the streets of Abuja.

I just hope Nigerians see the light after this Tinubu deadly regime that is is they would make it and if Tinubu eventually denies Peter obi of his mandate.

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by KAM3KAZI: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You are a mad man suitable for roaming around
You're a humourless butthurt female monkey. Stop quoting me
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Goodlady(f): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

You're a humourless butthurt female monkey. Stop quoting me
You should stop quoting me or feal important, local monkey
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Tenrack: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:

you no dey behave like woman o
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Battlefield2:

Thank you so much

Tribalism is like a wound from a diabetic patient, it won't heal.

The rift politicians created during the last election will span from now till 100yrs, nothing will change
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Goodlady(f): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Tenrack:
you no dey behave like woman o
Is there a female character?
Most boys here are dumb!
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by KAM3KAZI: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You're the one feeling important humourless monkey 🐒🐵😂
Just stop quoting me okay
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Goodlady(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

You're the one feeling important humourless monkey 🐒🐵😂
Just stop quoting me okay
Before I stop, I wish you a bad weekend!
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by KAM3KAZI: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Before I stop, I wish you a bad weekend!
Hahaha, my weekend will be phenomenal. Fine girl go dey bother me like say I do you bad 😂.
Sha I no fit wish you bad, your weekend will be just as fine as your display picture
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Tenrack: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Is there a female character?
Most boys here are dumb!
nawa. Pele. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Eagba(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Battlefield2:

Thank you so much
Let's restructure the country, then you will see us leaving in mutual respect
Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Eagba(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You! Heaven? No way!

Re: Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People by Eagba(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

This statement of yours is legit 💯 👍

I just dropped a picture below for clarification. It turned out I had the book just beside me before I saw this comment of yours.

Nigerians themselves know this. They know that only an Igbo man can and will fix the mess going on in this country.

They know igbos don't tolerate nonsense and would stop any nonsense going in the government immediately.

The only tribe in Nigeria that publicly cautions or call out their own when they go wrong. Reason some people and even some igbos believe they don't love themself.

That's why the have been fighting tooth and nail to make sure an Igbo man does not become president, especially personality like Peter Obi who have had past record of ending shitty acts in the government

If Nigerians from the onset had embraced the mass development culture and system of the Igbos and allow a level playing ground for all by now we would have been hearing of stories like "Presidents being caught in exile because of mass embezzlement and theft."

But would tribalism allow us to do the right thing? Definitely not. Some people would prefer eating bread and crumbs, saoking garri without groundnut or sugar and even die of abject poverty than allow an Igbo man rule thinking they are doing igbos or Obidients. Tueh! 😝

Whenever I remember this I would so much not want to give a penny to any road side beggar or person in need but I am not just built that way nor trained so, plus begging has also increased on the streets of Abuja.

I just hope Nigerians see the light after this Tinubu deadly regime that is is they would make it and if Tinubu eventually denies Peter obi of his mandate.
Igbos fixing this country is lie, why haven't they fix the south east. Imo governors have been the worst, ebonyi gov performance has been on par with rivers, Enugu govs behaving like taraba or kebbi, abia rubbish. Only Anambra govs can boost of 35/100.

Nigeria needs to restructure

Please Do Help Me Now! Science Or Love? / Am Confuse / Strechtmark Is That A Problem ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84