Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! (8410 Views)

Be Careful Who You Close To You / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Dshocker(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Have you ever expirienced a change of fortune after sleeping with a particular person?? Let's share and discuss .

If your word is anything to go by, then virtually everyone in Nigeria will be complaining of one misfortune or the other...

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kylekent59:

Very childish comment.

How do you know they Bleep different women??

You think every one must be like you.

2go kids infiltrating nairaland again

my current nairand account was opened in 2008. My first one 2006. Did you have a phone then All these mumus self. Was dangote yansh not exposed recently by a woman Plus his american chick coming out to call him out. Was Otedola not almost framed by Mathoro sisters before he went after them

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/exclusive-canadian-sisters-accused-in-nigerian-extortion-scandal-speak-out-1.3395941?cache=

https://sunnewsonline.com/how-matharoo-sisters-got-billionaires-ruffled/?amp

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Aladdin1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Savedday2:
Stop blaming sex for nothing sake!
Staying in a serious relationship with a 9ja girl is already a big curse!
mostly!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by chieveboy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Everything is about who girls sleep with, what about the Men??
Some Men that sleep with any woman they see, they dont even mind going to brothels to sleep with women.
Men are mostly the carrier of this spiritual misfortune

The truth is the woman is the nucleus of the society. Know the woman and know the society. Destroy her and destroy it.

If you want to spread a trait of smoking in a city of 100% non-smokers, get a woman to sleep with one smoker and then she sleeps with one person out of the clean set.

The one person may 'catch' the urge to smoke eventually all of a sudden and then sleeps with his promiscuous gf who now continues sharing it.

During sex, the DNA downloads stuff released during orgasm. The couple begin to look alike besides psychological traits.

So it's not unusual to 'inherit' conditions like sadness, happiness, joy, 'failure' etc from having sex.

You don't want to consider those who deliberately work with discarnate entities to achieve certain goals during sex.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by GreatrAnalyst: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Many victims on this site would be the ones to condemn this and call it fallacy.

Ignoramuses

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Kevin prince Boateng of Ghana and Antonio Cassano of Italy
admitted to being Chronic Womanizers and fcvking hundred of ladies. sad

Both had a Poor career. undecided

Poor career,boateng played for top club till he retired,Baba no be sex
Cassano played for Madrid, what's bigger than Madrid when it's comes to football.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by VinnyBaba: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Poor career,boateng played for top club till he retired,Baba no be sex
Cassano played for Madrid, what's bigger than Madrid when it's comes to football.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
h

KPB played only one good season with AC Milan and his career faded. undecided

Cassano was A FLOP @Real Madrid. Almost like Hazard.😕
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by FahBuLous: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
SHIVA001:
Tell big wiz. Davido or burna boy to be careful of who they sleep with, na when poverty don show you shege you go Dey reason like mumu.
Thank you jare.. Na rubbish were u believe go de happen gv u.. just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by pedrozone15(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dreal1247:
Kindly read this strange scripture.

Proverbs 6:27-33
King James Version
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

Proverbs 6:27–33 — GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
27 Can a man carry fire in his lap

without burning his clothes?

28 Can anyone walk on red-hot coals

without burning his feet?

This are not strange
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:
h

KPB played only one good season with AC Milan and his career faded. undecided

Cassano was A FLOP @Real Madrid. Almost like Hazard.😕
So is hazard failure due to sex,even the religious failed at Madrid,plu boateng was decent at Portsmouth

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by pedrozone15(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dreal1247:
Kindly read this strange scripture.

Proverbs 6:27-33
King James Version
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

Proverbs 6:27–33 — GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
27 Can a man carry fire in his lap

without burning his clothes?

28 Can anyone walk on red-hot coals

without burning his feet?

These are not strange scriptures but the VERY WORD OF GOD!!!.
Always ask GOD for understanding before reading the Scriptures.
I am not in any way scolding you but that strange you wrote up there made me respond this way.
I am sorry if I misunderstood you or your motive but GOD loves you and I love you too.
Read HIS WORD not as you read a literature but as HIS very WORD.
May GOD bless you sir.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
I wonder why a girl can take your glory/star but not your poverty..not ruling out the possible but just wondering..
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Styluss: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kindly share your experience. Lets learn from you

KingintheNorth:

My experience wasn't funny at all
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Styluss: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
He actually made a point

viyon02:
oponu, alayinironu, akindanidani
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by UptownVibes(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
I am none of those you mentioned. i simply don't agree with op that sex can destroy destiny.
Continue.. One day monkey go enter market ,it will not return.. Until you jam the one that will change your life forever. What do you even gain from the sleeping with multiple ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by davillian(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Everything is about who girls sleep with, what about the Men??
Some Men that sleep with any woman they see, they dont even mind going to brothels to sleep with women.
Men are mostly the carrier of this spiritual misfortune
I've not taken note of the bad ones
But there was a girl that gave me good luck
After sex with her alot of pending jobs were opened.
Funny thing she told me herself before we started dating

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Rosaline5000: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
davillian:

I've not taken note of the bad ones
But there was a girl that gave me good luck
After sex with her alot of pending jobs were opened.
Funny thing she told me herself before we started dating
Lucky you I guess
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients...

I don't fvck who I like...I fvck who agrees

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Littlechild(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Have you ever expirienced a change of fortune after sleeping with a particular person?? Let's share and discuss .

There is this notion of guys who believe in a no to fornication. I mean, no sex before marriage.

Sex after marriage does not save a person from this kind of spiritual trouble. The most important key is to be very, very watchful and careful. Most women/girls of today have spiritual snake inside their V

If you want peace of life, spiritually cross check the person you are about to marry. Make sure she has no history of runs.

Marry a younger woman that is spiritually clean.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Dreal1247: 3:06am On Jun 05, 2023
pedrozone15:

These are not strange scriptures but the VERY WORD OF GOD!!!.
Always ask GOD for understanding before reading the Scriptures.
I am not in any way scolding you but that strange you wrote up there made me respond this way.
I am sorry if I misunderstood you or your motive but GOD loves you and I love you too.
Read HIS WORD not as you read a literature but as HIS very WORD.
May GOD bless you sir.

Thanks and God bless you too

pedrozone15:

This are not strange

By strange scriptures, I mean the scriptures that are not known to many believers. In some congregation's, they can never read it unless God decides to chastise the shepherd for some souls.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Veenbanks(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2023
A man who can control his sexual urge has indeed solve 85% of his problems. Remember, sex has brought great man down. It's a cold world we live in, there's a lot of mysteries surrounding sex, deep mysteries!!!

Just be careful man.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by okrikaboi: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2023
Stupid nigerians! What about people that have good luck then? Blaming all problems on sex when the most sexually depraved humans are prosperous till they die.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Poisonousman: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Kevin prince Boateng of Ghana and Antonio Cassano of Italy
admitted to being Chronic Womanizers and fcvking hundred of ladies. sad

Both had a Poor career. undecided

Are they poor?
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Adewale1603(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I wonder why a girl can take your glory/star but not your poverty..not ruling out the possible but just wondering..
if it were you, which one will take? Will you take poverty and leave wealth, goodness and other good tidings. It's not even about that, most of those ladies men sleep with don't even know anything. It only happens if both of their stars are not compatible, and it's either two ways, some men will sleep with some ladies and their wealth will begin to flourish and increase, some might even be poor, prior to sleeping with the lady and things will start suddenly turning around. Same way some men will sleep with some ladies and things will start going worse for them, their job, buisness, poverty will come in if the person was formerly a wealthy man. That's why it ain't every lady you should sleep with. Some ladies carries bad luck, some carries good luck, and if your Star ain't compatible, that's disaster.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
SHIVA001:
Tell big wiz. Davido or burna boy to be careful of who they sleep with, na when poverty don show you shege you go Dey reason like mumu.

As foolish as you are.

You reek of Infinite Ignorance.

The Successful People are the Most Cautious People In Life.

FooOooooooooLish Eeediottttt.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
viyon02:
oponu, alayinironu, akindanidani

Are you minding the Foooolish Eeeediotttsgrin

Very stewpeeeed set of Eeediotsss.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Dubetex96(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Can you tell us little bit about your experience sir we all want learn
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
KingintheNorth:

What was your experience
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Littlechild:

There is this notion of guys who believe in a no to fornication. I mean, no sex before marriage.

Sex after marriage does not save a person from this kind of spiritual trouble. The most important key is to be very, very watchful and careful. Most women/girls of today have spiritual snake inside their V

If you want peace of life, spiritually cross check the person you are about to marry. Make sure she has no history of runs.

Marry a younger woman that is spiritually clean.

The funny thing is Some of these Ladies with Spiritual Problems will still be lucky to get married to an Ignorant Man who dedicated most his Life to Hard Hustles and denied himself most Pleasures.

A Man must not toy or be Careless with his Life most especially if you are from A Humble Background, But A Woman Can and still get away with It.

Personally It's been quite a time I have had Sexx and I'm boldy telling you that Things have been going extremely smooth for Me.

But If I should ever deviate from my Abstinence, Problems will start rolling In again. It's what I have personally discovered. Not them say them say.

Top Men, Politicians, Business Men, Yahoos etc are destroying many of today's Women/Ladies/Girls. Any Ignorant Man who Sleeps with these set of Female Humans don Jam Agbako.

So I'm looking forward to do many years of Abstinence as Possible as I can.

If you are below 35Years Of Age and Most especially if you Hail from A Rich/Average Background. Don't bother yourself to Quote Me.

It's not my Expectation you should deduce my Insinuation.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Veenbanks:
A man who can control his sexual urge has indeed solve 85% of his problems. Remember, sex has brought great man down. It's a cold world we live in, there's a lot of mysteries surrounding sex, deep mysteries!!!

Just be careful man.

Them no dey tell blind person say Rain dey Fall.

I have seen many Ignorant Men's destiny and glory goes down the drain because of Sex.

Many people most especially the Kids on this Topic doesn't know what it takes to be Successful and Remain Successful in life most especially if you are from a Humble Background.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by SHIVA001: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Evolutionlove:

As foolish as you are.

You reek of Infinite Ignorance.

The Successful People are the Most Cautious People In Life.

FooOooooooooLish Eeediottttt.
Your mental diahroea does not signifies intelligence.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! by DonroxyII: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
SHIVA001:
grin .... Poverty Comes with Certain Levels of Depressions & Retardations That's Make Most See Mental Disorder as Spiritual Problems .... !

Most Africans are Ignorant & Lack of Knowledges is the reason for Poverty !

Nevertheless, Illicit Sexual Intercourse is not Meant for Lilly-Livered, Your World would turn Upside Down Due to Hyper Secretions of "Feel Good Hormones" Making Your Mental Spheres to Lose Focus & The Problems Start Popping Which Most Of You Deluded Men Alludes to The Girl Carrying Bad Luck !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / My Love Story / African Woman And Feminism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.