Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (72995 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Uyi168: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
its the same thing with estimated billing by phcn people.

and with all the monies, Lagos still be like wetin I nor know..
over priced piece of shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by peculiar2233: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

You're just making a fool of yourself...what does her having to pay tax concern obi? Let's know
I would have said you should use your brain but not sure you have one 🤡

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by LagosFirstSon: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Because she supported Peter Obi over Thiefnibu in Lagos

I thought Tinubu supporters said that it's only Igbos that voted for Peter Obi in Lagos

Awon Oniyeye

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sue them kiakia....their head go correct.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
There's a problem with the tax system in that Lagos state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
peculiar2233:

And its obvious you dont even have because your parents cant transfer to you what they dont have

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sslcrypt: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s shows the quality of people canvassing for Peter!

Tax defaulters!

Baseless and senseless argument.

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tax for what exactly?

If it’s for her business premises then she should pay up!

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by PHZADDY1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Useless state government wanting to reap where they did not sow...make them jail am na,Mugu dey busy dey host person wey from Emirates stadium come with tax payers money grin

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Solofresh2: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
This loud mouthed bi*ch

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by GambaOsaka: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dem just Dey start .
Una go Dey compare Naija and foreign countries, but always ignore the fact that in the United States and other developed countries, you pay taxes on everything.
You will be flaunting new mansions and cars in Naija because you are not taxed enough.

This is a new dispensation, get ready to pay taxes, the more you earn , the more you pay.

19 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Iyabo... Pay your tax na!

Nigerians and their attitudes towards Civic duties!

Just like Wesley Snipes, Lauryn Hill, etc...!

She has a great point in her rant, however! Where and how do they come up with such figures??! What basis or percentage do they use??!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by SteveDesmond: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Revenge time!!!

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she single handedly raised her kids blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

Please, Iyabo ojo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense !
how many times has your father paid 18m naira tax and even if he has, is she in the same tax bracket ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by PHZADDY1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
peculiar2233:

when Una go get brain?if the brain was an app I would have shown you the way to playstore

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OdefaGirl(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she single handedly raised her kids blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

Please, Iyabo ojo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense !

Are you not mad?
So anyone who opposes your paymaster turns to enemy of the state and must be dealt with?
How do you people reason?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by FreeStuffsNG: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmm......She is still jam talking .smh.

LASG has started reasoning her matter too. All her billions she, her boyfriend and her children show off on social media are taxable . She better pay her tax to LASG or go meet Baba Ijesha in prison
Check my signature for free stuffs!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by maivd: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

How much tax has tinubu paid? We will like to see his tax records and kindly attach mc oluomo's tax clearance cert too,to garnish it please bring along seyi tinub's tax too. That will be all for now thank you.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝

So, Obi's supporters are criminals who don't pay tax?
You're mentally barren

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by maivd: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Dem just Dey start .
Una go Dey compare Naija and foreign countries, but always ignore the fact that in the United States and other developed countries, you pay taxes on everything.
You will be flaunting new mansions and cars in Naija because you are not taxed enough.

This is a new dispensation, get ready to pay taxes, the more you earn , the more you pay.
Foreigner pls show us tinubu tax receipts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
how many times has your father paid 18m naira tax and even if he has, is she in the same tax bracket ?

Him papa never see that amount for him life talk less of the mpki you're quoting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Are you not mad?
So anyone who opposes your paymaster turns to enemy of the state and must be dealt with?
How do you people reason?

Umahi don comot good from this one mouth.
I hear say your uncles don begin hawk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by peculiar2233: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

And its obvious you dont even have because your parents cant transfer to you what they dont have
Stop crying 😭 like bush baby 😆😆

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s shows the quality of people canvassing for Peter!

Tax defaulters!

Really??! So, only law-abiding angels support Tinubu and Atiku??!

Interesting...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really??! So, only law-abiding angels support Tinubu and Atiku??!

Interesting...!

Na today you know say helinues no wise?😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Raskimonojendor: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
No wonder she wanted change of government in Lagos. She thought Gbarebo will cancel her debt so she resorted to licking his arse.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Confirmedzombie: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Everything they run to Instagram cos they expect my ibo brothers to start wailing against the Lagos state govt.

Rather than approach a court she ran to Instagram to seek an out cry from the children of hate who never want to see anything good happen in this country.

Watch how the bitter souls will invade this thread.

I blame Lird Luggard for this dirty union with the ibos.

Never again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by peculiar2233: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
PHZADDY1:
when Una go get brain?if the brain was an app I would have shown you the way to playstore
You can show your fam*ly first. You will be fine 😆😁

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmmm juz cos she didnt support Tinubu I trust his igbo man friend e go settle am the OG na big fish.. 18m na change to him
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OdefaGirl(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Umahi don comot good from this one mouth.
I hear say your uncles don begin hawk

Rest Olukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by GambaOsaka: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
maivd:

Foreigner pls show us tinubu tax receipts.

Ode,
Hey , put respect to that name, it’s PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU GCFR .

na President Tinubu matter Dey give you sleepless nights. Get ready for 8 years of using Lexotan, you will need it plenty.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Na today you know say helinues no wise?😂

That's Helinues??! Really??!... What happened to his original account??! sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dejo Tunfulu Adetokunbo Is Dead / Cameey Dies Of Hepatitis B (Nigerian Musician) / Chioma The Chef Chi's Cleavage Photos Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.