Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (72969 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by naturefellow(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by joeeee240(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

So this your stùpid rant is because she didn't support your thief father, tinubu🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by BabaRamota1980: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Obidients will pay the tax for her. What is 18M....chicken change.

E be like Iyabo go relocate business go to Anambra. Anambra is tax free

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by TheGift: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Lagos govt. gives Iyabo Ojo 7 days to pay N18million or go to jail.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/05/lagos-govt-gives-iyabo-ojo-7-days-to-pay-n18million-or-go-to-jail/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

SHE REACTS

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/iyabo-ojo-calls-out-sanwo-olu-lagos-state-over-naira18-million-tax-request/wjqwj2s?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Expect more news like this related to opposition individuals. Expect the government, especially the Lagos government, especially the alpha-Beta tax consulting Lagos government, to use tax as a significant tool , not ony for aggressive income generation, but as a weapon against the opposition, in the coming days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Him papa never see that amount for him life talk less of the mpki you're quoting
I heard she supported Labour Party during the last elections so everything is clearer now. APC is a vindictive and evil party much like Hitler's movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by abuhusna1: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Typicool8:

You can't just do without mentioning Peter obi cos he's your nightmare
Was there obi in 2021 she was owing. Stop crying wolf where their is no rabbit

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ukaface(f): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

Make she just waka go drop 18mil?? Oga you sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by joyandfaith: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

She is being witch-hunted. O ye wa!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

She is an adherent supporter of Peter and it’s welcomed to state out and relate both.

Shut up!!! You chronic ignoramus!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by profmallor: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is the time for some Obidients to show loyalty. I think they should turn up for her.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by beejay85: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Otedola no dey even pay such huge tax

18 million on a country that doesn’t pay tax refund

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot
Yinmu...this one just dey yan dust.....
Celebs get endorsement some worth 150m ,200m in some cases...
You expect den not to pay tax?
My PAYE to LASG for 2022 was 1.2m+..
What do u expect from a celebrity who own known businesses in d state?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Weathered: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

a badly programmed political robot like you can only write in one direction.

You need upgrading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Zezco(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not only her they serve the letter, Na she carry her matter come Instagram.
chuose2:
APC is truly an evil party.

Why single her out, just becos she did not support the Agbero Party?

Have they taxed druggie ❓️

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Typicool8:

You can't just do without mentioning Peter obi cos he's your nightmare
Because peter OBI is a known fraudster

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Neddstark:
Pay your freaking tax. Or tell ya rich boyfriend to pay for you. When you wanted to destroy Baba Ijesha career, na so your mouth dey go cho cho cho. Now pay your tax or go to jail.

With people like you, Africa will remain a dark continent for a long time. Your level of reasoning is really the lowest of the lowest.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by phemmyfour: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

How is that amount common?

Comprehension = 0
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Zakarara(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't know why we have issues with transparency in this country.. Explain to her how u arrived at the said figure... Is it so difficult? The UK u are referring will be glad to do this; infact it will accompany the task without u even asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by AfonjaPriest: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
The Lagos State Government is being foolish on this misadventure of retribution. The government should tell us what facilities they put in place that aided her to make her money easily. The way I see it, it should be high time the government told us what they've done and are doing with our tax contributions, otherwise we should decide now to not be paying any more tax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by eleniyan2020: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot
why did you leave Southeast and come to develop Lagos...na Igbo get dangote group, Nestle,infact all the industry in Lagos...peter will pay the tax for her!

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Lincton: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pay your tax iyabo
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by eleniyan2020: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝
even obi de her side,he will pay for her!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by goodheart01: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

So u know she’s an Obidient. I thought u guys said all Obidients are igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by bdon123(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

u dnt hav sense.Tax on wat?does davido pay 8mil in a yr as tax?under wat law exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
[b]Witch hunting

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot [/]
Or deh
Frustrated low-lifes everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by eleniyan2020: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
chuose2:
APC is truly an evil party.

Why single her out, just becos she did not support the Agbero Party?

Have they taxed druggie ❓️
agbero party will hunt her and nothing your four father's will do about it..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Alcoron: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
LASG is extremely wicked for witch hunting her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Sunnyski: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why on earth would she pay such exorbitant amount of money?
What kind of business is she doing?
Is she Otedeola or Dangote?
A brother witch hunting his sister thinking is from the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
bdon123:

u dnt hav sense.Tax on wat?does davido pay 8mil in a yr as tax?under wat law exactly

Just imagine, you are asking me under what law?

Seems you are a stack illiterate.

And I still won’t educate you! I want you to advertise your stupidity .

If you apologize to my highly esteem and impeccable person, I will educate you.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by okewumi: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Make she transfer her business to Onitsha jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Dejo Tunfulu Adetokunbo Is Dead / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.