Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (73025 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by InvertedHammer: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2023
/
That's the difference between developed nations and shitty countries. In developed nations, people are opening Trusts and Investment vehicles to claim that they make less money or that their business is less profitable.

But in Nigeria, someone who makes N10m will claim that it is N100m just to oppress others and tax people don't take notice. Blessing CEO claimed her duplex cost N500m. Good! She should have been taxed based on that and any documents to the contrary should be taken as an attempt at tax evasion. Waka pass actress buys a house in Lekki, taxman should be smiling. But everything is upside down in Nigeria.

But such lack of enforcement gave rise to many charlatans. They forget that the black American goons they are copying view going to jail as an achievement. How many charlatans in Nigeria can survive going to jail? Nigeria can only be good if all the citizens (especially the educated ones) are gathered in a camp and forced to undergo MK Ultra to reformat their brain memory.

/

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by flokii: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2023
I pay my tax.. hanty Iyabo should go and pay hers.
As a citizen, it's a must you pay tax.

Iyabo Ojo should be a responsible citizen and go pay her tax. The Igbo man wey dey press her nipple can bail her out.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by flokii: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2023
isan:
Yomi fabiyi is typing cheesy but for Iyabo should approach the tax tribunal in lagos social media rant wont help her case

Iyabo Ojo don go price the rulers of Lagos.. she'll definitely pay or go to jail.
If dem no collect that 18M clean from her hand, make I know wetin happen.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ada9ja(f): 2:01am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

They might be attacking her for not supporting them...nothing APC Lagos cannot do..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Iconpee(m): 2:11am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

For once use the head that God has given u. She wrote to dem and demanded explanation. She got none...now they come up with something outrageous and she shd pay? Simply cos she didn't campaign for dem
If e set, don't be surprised, the matter will go to court and LASG may be asked to pay her instead.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by AMI3(m): 2:16am On Jun 06, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Dem just Dey start .
Una go Dey compare Naija and foreign countries, but always ignore the fact that in the United States and other developed countries, you pay taxes on everything.
You will be flaunting new mansions and cars in Naija because you are not taxed enough.

This is a new dispensation, get ready to pay taxes, the more you earn , the more you pay.

If that is the case it should start from the politicians.

How do u tax somebody when u can not explain how u calculate the get such outrageous tax.

She said she went with her tax consultant for explanation in which they couldn't be able to give.

If u levy somebody at least you should be able to give a satisfactory explanation.

Even in foreign everybody knows the rate of their payment when it comes to tax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Iconpee:

For once use the head that God has given u. She wrote to dem and demanded explanation. She got none...now they come up with something outrageous and she shd pay? Simply cos she didn't campaign for dem
If e set, don't be surprised, the matter will go to court and LASG may be asked to pay her instead.

Omo una get patience to the extent of trying to be logical with people wey custard full their brain...him and hachenoire aka helinues are just doing what they know best..them go soon comot cloth enter wuse market
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 2:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Omo una get patience to the extent of trying to be logical with people wey custard full their brain...him and hachenoire aka helinues are just doing what they know best..them go soon comot cloth enter wuse market

🥱🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by broadman20: 2:20am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr Explainer, please kindly screenshot your tax papers for her so that she can learn from you.

What we are practicing here is leadership by example,

Thanks.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2023
broadman20:

Mr Explainer, please kindly screenshot your tax papers for her so that she can learn from you.

What we are practicing here is leadership by example,

Thanks.

Why are you shifting the bar? You should have attacked the points he raised.

And who will be so foolish to upload his tax records on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Afritop(m): 2:26am On Jun 06, 2023
She will run to her boyfriend, Mc Oluomo for help. If not one man and not woman will bail her out. In Nigeria there exist 2 solutions to this;
1) You join APC.
2) You pay the Tax
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Sammyblacky87: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Otedola no dey even pay such huge tax

18 million on a country that doesn’t pay tax refund

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot

U talk like a baby, pride won kill you.
Though I no support wetin LAGOS STATE GOV. dey do Iyabo Ojo but for u come here to talk say Igbo do bla bla bla, Lagos go be like Osun state, show say u no no urself, like say na only igbo dey do business for Lagos.
Some people for this Nairaland go just open their mouth and poop go just come out waaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Diligent1(f): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot
Igbos come with their poly bags to Lagos and make money. Most of people buying from igbos are Yorubas, I am talking from experience because I have worked with them as an accountant try and go back to your region and do same business, you will be wretched.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 2:35am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

You not even ashamed of your composition!

You carried 90% of your wealth to another state when your region is a shithole.

Your youths and brains are absconding on daily basis, and you here talking about 90% wealth in another state.

If your region was not a shithole, don’t you think 70% of that wealth would be paid in Anambra or Abia State. Moreover, who do you think gives a flying fvck about your self acclaimed 90% wealth? It’s real estate, sell it off and take it to Abia!

You boasting about wealth in another state, when your whole region that is a shithole cannot even boast of a single thriving city.

You mentioned unity begging? Who the fvck is begging your lots? Talk to your politicians to present it and stop blaming others for your stagnancy. What’s amazing in the shithole that’s worth holding on to? River Niger?

Your lots feel too important! Use that same energy to rehabilitate the dead end you call South-East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sonature1: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

Leave the Igbos out of your incurable madness.

This has nothing to do with the Igbos.

If some of you don't mention the Igbos in your comment, una no go rest!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by broadman20: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why are you shifting the bar? You should have attacked the points he raised.

And who will be so foolish to upload his tax records on a public forum.

Please I'm not shifting any bar, I was only hoping that after explaining to her he will say like me, this is my tax papers to prove to you it's good to pay your tax.

We have a lot of people in Nigeria who don't always practice what they preach and maybe he is one of them.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Mrtaye: 2:54am On Jun 06, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Dem just Dey start .
Una go Dey compare Naija and foreign countries, but always ignore the fact that in the United States and other developed countries, you pay taxes on everything.
You will be flaunting new mansions and cars in Naija because you are not taxed enough.

This is a new dispensation, get ready to pay taxes, the more you earn , the more you pay.
nothing wrong in taxies but it must reflect on the basic amenities of the state
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by aktolly54(m): 3:02am On Jun 06, 2023
MelesZanawi:

She must pay that money even if she decides to tar the road from here to Burnin Kebbi
if she no pay, go arrest her na.

Pay tax and still embezzled the money
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Menclothing: 3:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Someone who claim to buy dress 37m can’t pay income tax lol face the law ask Messi and Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by jumpmasta(m): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!
Clown like you , can you pay a 100k tax ?

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 3:07am On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=jumpmasta post=123601137][/quote]

Smh…
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by mordred44: 3:08am On Jun 06, 2023
No worries... ..broda shaggi dey
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by leisuretym: 3:10am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

Don’t be rude, we both know majority of Igbos you claimed brought wealth to Lagos came with Ghana must go bag on Akporoka Night bus to Lagos , without Lagos they will be tapping palm wine in the village, go and watch Igbos nollywood movies , you will see for yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 3:13am On Jun 06, 2023
leisuretym:

Don’t be rude, we both know majority of Igbos you claimed brought wealth to Lagos came with Ghana must go bag on Akporoka Night bus to Lagos , without Lagos they will be tapping palm wine in the village, go and watch Igbos nollywood movies , you will see for yourself.

I have already dealt with him! The biggest mistake he will make in life is to respond!

See someone that fled from a shithole to a city, claiming 90% wealth and same time feels like they are begging him to stay.

Attaching so much importance to his lots! Can someone beg this people to relocate that 90% wealth to Abia or Anambra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 3:24am On Jun 06, 2023
aktolly54:
if she no pay, go arrest her na.
Pay tax and still embezzled the money

Linda Ikeji made more noise than this that year, she still paid.
Davido ran to Osun, he still paid in full.

As I said, she must pay and there's nothing you can do about it but cry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Olukwu.... I say try and rest. Nzuzu gi akariala

Umahi stripped the entire Odefa family naked. Una no get work, na to use politics thief money una dey find.
Make una go find work. Useless parasites.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Benwallt(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Take over her property or better still demolish it if she doesn't pay every penny of that 18m plus.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Benwallt(m): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Linda Ikeji made more noise than this that year, she still paid.
Davido ran to Osun, he still paid in full.

As I said, she must pay and there's nothing you can do about it but cry.

Yes, she must pay. If she doesn't, they should seize any choice property she has. Charity begins at home
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by NoToPile: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2023
When they will not keep quiet on SM, sebi they will be claiming to earn bogus amounts and claiming a dress costs xyz to impress SM people.

Keep your head low iro oo, they will be louding themselves everywhere.

I trust Lagos tax people, they go collect their moni.

Let her ask AY and Davido that year that's how Davido said he made 500million during his concert back then and they came after him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Patriotsleague: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Sanwo olu is not in charge of tax matters, lol.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Backpedal: 3:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Rubbish and nonsense

This is time to be talking to s lawyer; not making noise on social media

APC e rats are obviously jumping at this announcement even though it appears to be a clear case of witch hunt
.who do Africans this thing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming / Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.