Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought (796 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Whizzy080(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello house! I have a very serious problem here
End of last year i lost my job, got another one on February this year but the paying wasn't enough..i and my woman thought about it. We suggest i should get a car and start bolt to also give me time for our new born kid, i bought the car toyota corolla but unfortunately bolt wasn't doing well in my state
Small money i have I've been using it to maintain the car since it was Nigerian used and also buy things for the house
Something happen this morning, his brother wanted to travel to Lagos yesterday despite not having fuel due to recent fuel hike i manage to take him to the aktc park but he misses the bus because it was late already i bought the ticket and told him to try and come go early, this morning he came to the house instead of going to the park and i told him to pay less than 500 to the park instead of having to buy 3k fuel only for trip of 500 naira
While on his way his sister called that i shouldn't touch the car again that if I do God will punish me that since we bought the car i was supposed to be paying her that she's going to sale the car and recover her money. I've already made up my mind not to use the car again but I'm done with her
I'm wondering, was it wise/right to be paying her commission?
Please my elders should advice
Thanks
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by kenn4rill(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2023
She has no value for you and she don't love you,

6 Likes

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Dshocker(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2023
If i can understand, you asked your in-law to pay you N500?

Which ever way, she shouldn't have gone to the extent of insulting you and even threatening to sell the car you both financed to buy.

In this life, just have money, because 95% of women out there will throw away their respect for you if you go broke and can do anything because of money; Take a look at Yhemolee, Caramel and Mummyslittlegirl saga...
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by garriAndsugar: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2023
When you ready you go talk the full story

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Postinor: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Ur wife abi his sister,try and correlate ur story well
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Not every matter is handled by elders.seek for their advice before venturing into some things.not after the whole thing done cast.
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by ManWater: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing much you can do since na her money buy the car.
But is she really your wife, because you referred yo her as My Woman & as His Sister
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Chloraseptic: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Your story is not clear.

Did she buy the car alone or did both of you buy it together.

Nairaland is gradually becoming a crying and blaming spot for men..

They are never at fault, it's always their wives or their girlfriends that's at fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Whizzy080(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
When you ready you go talk the full story
Not every talk needs your opinion if you have nothing to say
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by burp18: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Man you need to calm down. If every man reacted the way you're the way you're doing right now no man will be married. Women normally no Sabi talk. Ignore it and you guys will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Whizzy080(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Whizzy080:
End of last year i lost my job, got another one on February this year but the paying wasn't enough..i and my woman thought about it. We suggest i should get a car and start bolt to also give me time for our new born kid, i bought the car toyota corolla but unfortunately bolt wasn't doing well in my state
Small money i have I've been using it to maintain the car since it was Nigerian used and also buy things for the house
Something happen this morning, his brother wanted to travel to Lagos yesterday despite not having fuel due to recent fuel hike i manage to take him to the aktc park but he misses the bus because it was late already i bought the ticket and told him to try and come go early, this morning he came to the house instead of going to the park and i told him to pay less than 500 to the park instead of having to buy 3k fuel only for trip of 500 naira
While on his way his sister called that i shouldn't touch the car again that if I do God will punish me that since we bought the car i was supposed to be paying her that she's going to sale the car and recover her money. I've already made up my mind not to use the car again but I'm done with her
Thanks
She bought the car herself
Why I refer to her as my woman is she's not fully my wife reason is when I was ready to her bride pride her people told me that her late father did not pay her mother's bride price that if I want to pay hers that they need to pay her mom own first according to tradition, and right now no one on her family is ready to do that but left for me to finance both if I want to marry her
She's the only girl child in her family
You now understand?
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by JASONjnr(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2023
Without even moisturimg words.... You and your woman don't have good communication and I believe this is a relationship and not marriage that you paid her bride price .... For her to chose her brother over you.

You should know your place in a woman's life....

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by tommy589(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Whizzy080:

Why I refer to her as my woman is she's not fully my wife reason is when I was ready to her bride pride her people told me that her late father did not pay her mother's bride price that if I want to pay hers that they need to pay her mom own first according to tradition, and right now no one on her family is ready to do that but left for me to finance both if I want to marry her
You now understand?

It's her own,let her sell it

I pray you get a good paying job.See finish it's in the relationship already,you are now like a liability
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Whizzy080(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Without even moisturimg words.... You and your woman don't have good communication and I believe this is a relationship and not marriage that you paid her bride price .... For her to chose her brother over you.

You should know your place in a woman's life....
agreed
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Reminderz: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2023
burp18:
Man you need to calm down. If every man reacted the way you're the way you're doing right now no man will be married. Women normally no Sabi talk. Ignore it and you guys will be alright
this is why most men are miserable in marriage... instead of the man to discipline the woman and set her right, he will start ignoring what will later lead to greater problems.. all these subtle insults is what lead to a man being disrespected and emasculated in marriage.. you sha see one man wey the wife wan kill for front page few days ago... give a woman a little freedom, watch her go crazy... women know what they are doing..

op, no matter what happened between you too, it doesn't warrant her to talk to you that way, it shows the disrespect was there for a long time which you fail to confront.. now, this is happening.. the foundation is faulty already and I'm afraid it will continue that way.. this is another reason why as a man your source of income or provision should solely come from you.. when a woman start taking a man's responsibility, she starts to disrespect and look down on him... find a way to get back on your feet as soon as possible and regain control... never forget, women don't love men and you'll never be loved unconditionally by a woman...

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by fortunateme: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Chloraseptic:
Your story is not clear.

Did she buy the car alone or did both of you buy it together.

Nairaland is gradually becoming a crying and blaming spot for men..

They are never at fault, it's always their wives or their girlfriends that's at fault
U neva marry na that's why u sounding like this. If u see the kind of premium shege men are going tru in the hands of women u'll pity men.
Landlord gave one guy quit notice cos d wife the bitam and he dare not retaliate cos her bro a soldier warned him. Llord couldn't take it so he asked them to leave. Things the occur especially when the man is broke.
To be a man as in alpha man you must have money and never for a second depend on any thing from your woman. Imagine if he bought the car himself will the wife say such rubbish? Na poverty the cos falling of hand for most men.
Women don't love men they only respect us for providing. When we fail to provide, they also withdraw their respect.
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by westlius(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Reminderz:

this is why most men are miserable in marriage... instead of the man to discipline the woman and set her right, he will start ignoring what will later lead to greater problems.. all these subtle insults is what lead to a man being disrespected and emasculated in marriage.. you sha see one man wey the wife wan kill for front page few days ago... give a woman a little freedom, watch her go crazy... women know what they are doing..

op, no matter what happened between you too, it doesn't warrant her to talk to you that way, it shows the disrespect was there for a long time which you fail to confront.. now, this is happening.. the foundation is faulty already and I'm afraid it will continue that way.. this is another reason why as a man your source of income or provision should solely come from you.. when a woman start taking a man's responsibility, she starts to disrespect and look down on him... find a way to get back on your feet as soon as possible and regain control... never forget, women don't love men and you'll never be loved unconditionally by a woman...
Ops pls listen to this guy
He made good point
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Chloraseptic: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
fortunateme:

U neva marry na that's why u sounding like this. If u see the kind of premium shege men are going tru in the hands of women u'll pity men.
Landlord gave one guy quit notice cos d wife the bitam and he dare not retaliate cos her bro a soldier warned him. Llord couldn't take it so he asked them to leave. Things the occur especially when the man is broke.
To be a man as in alpha man you must have money and never for a second depend on any thing from your woman. Imagine if he bought the car himself will the wife say such rubbish? Na poverty the cos falling of hand for most men.
Women don't love men they only respect us for providing. When we fail to provide, they also withdraw their respect.

Don't women go through shege in the hands of men.

Quit crying please.
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by fortunateme: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Chloraseptic:

Don't women go through shege in the hands of men.

Quit crying please.
Crying?
Life is the world's best teacher.
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by burp18: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Reminderz:

A wife who'd disrespect her man has at some point before they got married showed those tendencies. But the man just choose to ignore the signs. It's why it's very important to marry someone who respects you because love is not enough. If she respects and regards him she wouldn't come at him the way she deed. The deed has been done and from the way it seems. The woman owns the car, or at least she has more stakes. Women will say things that'll push you to do things you never imagined you'd do and when shit hits the fan. It's you who'll be responsible and bear all the brunt. Best as it is right now is for op to forge ahead, work and building himself
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by TheZeezle(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2023
U better find better girl marry instead of marrying mother and daughter together abi ewo ni weyre gan.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by detectivejones: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kudos to all those that read and understood the story
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by skj1377(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
You married a business partner
Whizzy080:
Thanks
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Whizzy080:
Thanks

You guys would have discussed how the joint business will run to avoid this nonsense

Just be calm and calm her down and talk things out

Women don't just dash out things without a return on investment
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by advanceDNA: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2023
frozen70:

You guys would have discussed how the joint business will run to avoid this nonsense

Just be calm and calm her down and talk things out

Women don't just dash out things without a return on investment

Great this is coming from a woman....if na man talk am now...u women go call bashing and hatred

Na who dey take una serious, dey use him hard earned money to make una happy in the name of being a man i pity.......
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by frozen70(f): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

Great this is coming from a woman....if na man talk am now...u women go call bashing and hatred

Na who dey take una serious, dey use him hard earned money to make una happy in the name of being a man i pity.......

😂 😂 Lol
Some people don't want to accept the truth, but it must be told
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Whizzy080:

You now understand?

Let's be honest if she bought the car for commercial purpose then I think you should pay her commission.

What if she borrowed part of the money she used to finance the purchase of the car?
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by bigpicture001: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Whizzy080:
Thanks

men stop marrying non supportive women who only think about himself nd place money above everything else
Re: Please Is It Good To Pay Your Wife Commission On The Car She Bought by Lvgirl: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Whizzy080:
Thanks

Ibo women raised in village can be very dangerful
It's Ur plight
Why not pursue that bastard and have peace

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Loves You Truly If She Easily Does These 7 Things For You / You Were Giving 10million To Watch Your Life History With Your Parents. / Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.