Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) (11013 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by brain54(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I dey come, make i put Vaseline for fire
Nah wah o…

Na steaming hot Vaseline you Dey use?

Take it easy on your d o!
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
yet they all wear [/b]these yeye ugly mops on their heads.... where are all the goddesses who rock their natural hair?!?

[b]***spit on floor***

South African women? Nope , that's incorrect, yes some wear such but a lot if not most prefer being without makeup or such hair. Unless you were referring to black women in general.

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV HEAD QUARTERS IN AFRICA.

Not envious, nor jelous, not hateful just stating the FACT!.
The insults have indeed begun cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionessza6:

I'm not saying you're envious, jealous, hateful and bitter but it's a sad fact that your men sell their last properties in desparation to move to the HIV headquarters of Africa grin grin grin grin. It must burn like hell that they aren't even scared of HIV, infact they'd rather leave a bitter and hypocritical bible thumper Uche to chase after HIV ++++ Zanele grin grin grin. Levels!! grin grin

Lol grin Are you HIV positive too?

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

LMFAO, yes very. Are you ugly, lonely and bitter?

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

is she was then what? Are you people stuck in the 70s that this illness still such a stigma? You're such backward people. Imagine a grown men typing this BS

3 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, yes very. Are you ugly, lonely and bitter?

No. Any more questions?
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
KingCold:
is she was then what? Are you people stuck in the 70s that this illness still such a stigma? You're such backward people. Imagine a grown men typing this BS

LMFAO, it's a she grin. And South African women make her feel like shyt even with her heavy makeup and augmented body grin grin. So the HIV line makes her feel like she has an up on us grin. I fully understand her though .

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
KingCold:

Lol grin About the headquarters of HIV? grin And what makes you think am a man?
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, it's a she grin. And South African women make her feel like shyt even with her heavy makeup and augmented body grin grin. So the HIV line makes her feel like she has an up on us grin. I fully understand her though .
They're so obsessed with SA HIV stats and yet they know very little about theirs...My question is who's giving birth to these babies?

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin About the headquarters of HIV? grin And what makes you think am a man?
Because your men tend to be childish, I see you're woman, childishness must be a Naija thing then
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No. Any more questions?

Your type is rare ; good looking women hardly need cheap attention like you do. I guess you must be a Nigerian beauty then not attractive outside of that domain grin grin, so topics like this will obviously piss you off as expected grin.

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionessza6:

Your type is rare ; good looking women hardly need cheap attention like you do. I guess you must be a Nigerian beauty then not attractive outside of that domain grin grin, so topics like this will obviously piss you off as expected grin.

Keep on guessing. grin cheesy
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by FahBuLous: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
TheSuperX:
Idiot because u are attracting girls with smelling pussy dosen't mean all of them are the same, even most South African girls too have smelling pussy, so what's ur point?
Who be this MOFO?

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
FahBuLous:
Who be this MOFO?
Ur papa 😡
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by FahBuLous: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=TheSuperX post=123636475]Ur papa
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Kenny9857(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionessza6:

I'm not saying you're envious, jealous, hateful and bitter but it's a sad fact that your men sell their last properties in desparation to move to the HIV headquarters of Africa grin grin grin grin. It must burn like hell that they aren't even scared of HIV, infact they'd rather leave a bitter and hypocritical bible thumper Uche to chase after HIV ++++ Zanele grin grin grin. Levels!! grin grin
And when the get there, they hustle better and do better than the lazy men with starch brain you have there!
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Patriotsleague: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
They got the booty game locked.
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
My kind of spec and exactly my skin colour. 😍

Infolenka come and clear us on this matter. grin
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patriotsleague:
They got the booty game locked.

True talk. African women are beautiful na poverty dey make us look ugly sometime.
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Danisaint112:

True talk. African women are beautiful na poverty dey make us look ugly sometime.
Nah, I just think when you're ugly you're ugly bro

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Kenny9857:

And when the get there, they hustle better and do better than the lazy men with starch brain you have there!

LMFAO, im sorry do better in what sector of the economy grin? you mean the lazy* men who mine for us , build us power plants, roads , hospitals etc so that we won't leave our country embarrassing ourselves all over the place as economic refugees? I prefer that to street hustlers. Until you have 1% middle class population in South Africa and 0.09% dollar millionaires among the black population of South Africa, it's hard to take you people seriously, all we see is envy and bitterness. You you can compare yourselves with our junkies , drunkards and slumlords and that's where it ends grin. When you do police man vs police man , engineer vs engineer, accountant vs accountant, politician vs politician etc from both countries then you will know who is who and why some will forever be bitter and japaring to the other side wink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 3:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Keep on guessing. grin cheesy

LMFAO, keep on not*** being bitter, jealous and envious grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2023
KingCold:
They're so obsessed with SA HIV stats and yet they know very little about theirs...My question is who's giving birth to these babies?

LMFAO, that's Nigerians for you, always pointing fingers at others. They will accuse us of not liking " our African brothers " yet the id*iots don't even like themselves as Nigerians grin. They will call us lazy, yet development, productivity and cleanliness of both countries shows us the true story. They will call us slaves , yet they are the ones paying other men to enslave them or sell them off as slaves grin grin. PROJECTION!

3 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
KingCold:
Nah, I just think when you're ugly you're ugly bro

Not entirely truth but not far from the truth also.

But here is what you need to know. There are some people who are just naturally beautiful and don't need make up or brush up to look beautiful (like you could spot the beauty immediately you see them)

Both gain there are some people who are, but not visible because of suffering. Hardship can make someone look facially ugly.

Note: This is regarding only facial beauty. Shape not inclusive.
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Danisaint112:

Not entirely truth but not far from the truth also.

But here is what you need to know. There are some people who are just naturally beautiful and don't need make up or brush up to look beautiful (like you could spot the beauty immediately you see them)

Both gain there are some people who are, but not visible because of suffering. Hardship can make someone look facially ugly.

Note: This is regarding only facial beauty. Shape not inclusive.
There's poverty in South Africa too, but in average the women are hot with beautiful skin
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Warl0ck: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
KingCold:
There's poverty in South Africa too, but in average the women are hot with beautiful skin
u are right on this, i must confess
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Sepukku: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, that's Nigerians for you, always pointing fingers at others. They will accuse us of not liking " our African brothers " yet the id*iots don't even like themselves as Nigerians grin. They will call us lazy, yet development, productivity and cleanliness of both countries shows us the true story. They will call us slaves , yet they are the ones paying other men to enslave them or sell them off as slaves grin grin. PROJECTION!

This yappies from Naija still dey pain you like this.

Na wa oh.

YOu guys needs mental health counselling. eish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Thread modified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.