Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help!She is pregnant! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!She is pregnant! (6440 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by henrimoto(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
detectivejones:
Whoever did this has a cold cold heart. [b]And to those brothers admiring her boobs you all need a psychiatrist as [/b]well

... No matter her sad condition, she is also a woman with visible features. She is a *special need* patient doesn't mean she can't be admired.

This is nature.

Its just like a woman/women make positive comment on the visible features of a young *m*d man.

It's just that the present condition doesn't warrant such comments.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by henrimoto(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Does she live with family or what? Or she lives on the streets? She baths meaning she could benefit from treatment at a mental health facility so ... Nigeria case tire person abeg! undecided
Kobo...Kobo..
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by henrimoto(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
bukatyne:

And you lots keep doing lower and lower past the baseline required of humans:

Why did a mentally challenged woman open her legs?

Are you plain stupid or mentally challenged yourself?
....He didn't understand parts of the passage he read.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by henrimoto(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Caaz:

By adopting the kid?the answer is no.
By the way I just met her sitting down somewhere now,she said she's hungry,gave her money to buy food to keep body n soul going.

I have an appointment to honour wen m back I would still go give her food.aside that there's nothing I can do again for her.
The creator of the heavens and the Earth will continue to multiply your source of income. Help and Goodness will not be far from you.

God bless you real Good for This.

This are the kind of gestures that makes life interesting and worth living. Weldone!
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by LINSAR: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Persephone1:
Case closed.

I'm glad this is coming from a guy. We don dey kiss the truth small small cheesy

You're sha always happy when they bash men on your behalf.

I've never seen you praise someone that spoke well of a man. It's only those that say bad things about men you praise.

Like you actually first of all abandoned the topic to praise a man who bashed men you'll have otherwise bashed.

Werey wa lori e
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by saintruky(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

nlfpmod
Rocktation
Dominique
Farano
Lalasticlala

It's very possible a special man just like her got her pregnant... Sometimes u need to see d rods of this special men, u go open mouth in awe... Hefty rods i tell u...

So it doesn't necessarily mean someone got her pregnant for ritual purposes... I won't buy that... Investigate her well, you just might find her in the company of that her special friend... Cheers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / When Your Father Is The CEO Of Eva Water ..(pic) / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.