Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help!She is pregnant! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!She is pregnant! (6428 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by bukiah: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
In as much as she wasn't raped, she should be able to locate the owner of the pregnancy.

But na 100kg she carry put for chest ooo
Name Dem.
This is one of them.
Anything with a hole goes.
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by sharpwriter(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
two types of men that sleeps with mad women.
1: For Protection
2: Transfer of curse.

I never use any.but,it's common
Your list ain't complete.. Add
3: Destitutes (like herself)
4: Area boyz
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by BrutusOj(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
In as much as she wasn't raped, she should be able to locate the owner of the pregnancy.

But na 100kg she carry put for chest ooo
OP, hope you can see this post? This is one of those likely to impregnant the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Thermodynamics(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:
If you know how far foolish, backward, unintelligent, ape-like Nigerian men are willing to go for sex, then you will not be surprised. grin

Including your Father, Brothers and current/future sons.

3 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
This girl is confused. She don change the topic after consulting her psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Eunoiaa(f): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
felong:
It's a ritual stuff. I'm very sure of that. Most of these Yahoo boys looking for quick money. One babalawo would tell them to go and sleep with a mad woman.

And they have to get them pregnant as if raping them wasn't bad enough??
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Eunoiaa:

And they have to get them pregnant as if raping them wasn't bad enough??
ugly woman.
Wetin do ur magnoliaa and trolling monikers?
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by pansophist(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
boringdraw:
It's so unfortunate we don't have government funded institutions that take care of people with special needs.
Kindly direct her to a trustworthy religious institution that might be willing to help her.

lol, almost everyone in Nigeria has special needs. You want to bankrupt the government abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by MechanicMike: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

kaiiiii...so is that u in the photo with the booobsi? cheesy
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by kingslj: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is an act of wickedness.

I wish her smooth and safe delivery.

Assuming the child is her saviuor in latter years?
You think she doesnt have a husband before her predicament ?

abi you think she doesnt want a baby of her own?
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by siofra(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:
If you know how far foolish, backward, unintelligent, ape-like Nigerian men are willing to go for sex, then you will not be surprised. grin

I swear!

I saw a mad woman who roams a particular street (regular face) pregnant. I was shocked. As I'm here, I'm just scared of Nigerian men. The things they would do to have sex. It's wild.

5 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
So una no know say some working boys dey use women like this do plus up.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by siofra(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

Kaiiiiiii...see booooooossi!!!! cheesy

You're the one that impregnated that woman. I know it's you. It's not even surprising angry
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by siofra(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
So una no know say some working boys dey use women like this do plus up.

Don't use that to cover up the degenerate lusty nature of Nigerian men. You people are lusty goats in human form undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
It's human nature to take advantage.

Women that are mentally ill and have special needs are an easier target for men. undecided

There was a woman in a coma that was raped and gave birth in America, turns out it was a male nurse taking care of her that was responsible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
two types of men that sleeps with mad women.
1: For Protection
2: Transfer of curse.

I never use any.but,it's common

Or she's just an easier target for men.

Stop making excuses.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by detectivejones: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Whoever did this has a cold cold heart. And to those brothers admiring her boobs you all need a psychiatrist as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by dmgr(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
siofra:

Don't use that to cover up the degenerate lusty nature of Nigerian men. You people are lusty goats in human form undecided

Which specie of goat is your daad?
Look at the way you just opened your mouth to generalise.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by lebron7(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Some men are wicked wallaihi.
Why stress this lady by putting her in the family way?
I think if you have the means to abort it you should consider it.
Now the mother has suffered this wicked act already I think it would be unfair to bring a child into a life with such "complications"

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by TheSuperX(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:
If most Nigerian men can have sex with cows or goats, then this is nothing. 😂
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Jozilinn: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some people are just plain wicked,most of them do sleep with people like this just to make money, hope she has a family, Please anybody that has 1k to spare should help me out or 5h pesin... guys wey dey do hookup abeg spare 1k.fit reach me 1221869780 Access bank
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
dmgr:

Which specie of goat is your daad?
Look at the way you just opened your mouth to generalise.

The specie you are undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by dmgr(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
siofra:

The specie you are undecided

That is by the way, I respect parents so much and I shouldn't have brought your dad into this, but always learn not to generalise things knowing fully well your Dad, uncles, brothers and all your male relatives are men.
Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by CHoccolaTE: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
1Sharon:
It's human nature to take advantage.

There was a woman in a coma that was raped and gave birth in America, turns out it was a male nurse taking care of her that was responsible.

Male nature,biko not human nature, women don't do degenerate abomination like this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nazgul: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
It might not be pregnancy, it might be a health condition. Take her a lab for test to confirm first. Because from that picture you posted of her, I'll tell you that I'm 65% sure that it's not pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Ibkrichie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

How you take know all these?

Lol, wahala
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Ibkrichie(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Person wey naked,nor dey chuk hands for pockets.

I dey follow dem elders 😂
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Ibkrichie(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Why won't I help her?have I not bn helping her before?
My point is....there ain't be any need gifting her baby clothes because am pretty sure the baby is gonna be taken from her as soon as she gives birth.

Hope you get my point now.

I think he's saying you should adopt the child immediately before they take the child from her
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Ibkrichie(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

are you lightskin? angry

This mechanic guy again 🤦
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
it is ur cross,keep taking care of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ff / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.