Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed (50609 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by HeartlessMan: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Jackipapa: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nollywood
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Gbeng30(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
You must be stupid and dumb ,I can't believe this... No woman can pass that test...what they need is just attention and some change then you're good to go...well its your loss

Gone are those days you can test a woman and they will pass...But this generation just forget it

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Bobbiee: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'll take things that didn't happen for $500 Alex. Seriously, I'm sick of all these writers selling their stories as if it really happened just so they can trend.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Tvoice: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dey play
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tiswell(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iamicekid:

Don’t generalize mediocrity all in the name of make sense cause u are not, there are women that will remain faithful no matter what, In the case of this girls, they are just useless if it wasn’t his friend straffing them it would have been someone else outside, if ashewo dey ur eye, e dey ur eye ni, all that trying to prove nonsense point is not necessary, has it ever cross ur mind why the girls didn’t even show the guy his friend chat with them immediately he start to flirt with them, and told him to warn his friend none of them did not even the one the friend claims was forming hard to get at first
non virgins are coming for you ;😄😃😃
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by FireUpNow(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
OP that is a very wrong move. You have an emotional problem.and you need to work on it
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by ppogba: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Summary please.

Thank you.
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lol...This brother wan go trust woman!! If it's not Danny, it could have been me anyways!! cheesy
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by VivaNG: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
LOL! This man is searching for a good woman grin

Nice writeup if this is fictional.
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Paracetamol01: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
There's no love on the streets anymore

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Dshocker(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good guy always carry last...

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by berbs112(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Na him dey dull am. Don't get too comfortable with this girls, checkmate dem at every opportunity. They are snakes..

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by gbadexy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jozilinn:
U won't get a girl to marry because when you finally get get a good woman, your so called friend enemy will try everything even as far as raping or drugging,to lying about sleeping with her.
Even setting up the lady too,you have the money he doesn't right...you think he cares he probably happy doing it cos he wants to let you know that you're never going to be like him in that aspect. Be there and watch him sleep with your wife and you raising his kids cos he would definitely give you a lover to marry after much doings,and the both of you can rest afterwards...big fool like ☝️☝️☝️
You are absolutely correct. The friend can't stop. He would still want to conquer his wife if he eventually finds one to marry.
Women love bad guys. Even if he warns the ladies and talks how he sleeps easily with most women in other to spoil his chances, most would feign disgust but would find him intriguing.

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Superwave16320: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Is this a cover up for the wayward olosho parading themselves as girlfriend this day.

Jozilinn:
U won't get a girl to marry because when you finally get get a good woman, your so called friend enemy will try everything even as far as raping or drugging,to lying about sleeping with her.
Even setting up the lady too,you have the money he doesn't right...you think he cares he probably happy doing it cos he wants to let you know that you're never going to be like him in that aspect. Be there and watch him sleep with your wife and you raising his kids cos he would definitely give you a lover to marry after much doings,and the both of you can rest afterwards...big fool like ☝️☝️☝️

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by chukwudiology(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
I don't believe this shiit story

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by davillian(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
He is just giving Danny an easy job
He should make it a bit harder by engaging the girls ....
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by omoadeleye(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Danny is really enjoying o

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Berrityga: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
You will search till you die. They is no good woman out there just marry one LovePeddler and endure it for the rest of your life. The only true love you can find in this world is the love from your children.

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Ucheboss: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mr Goodman, I f your girlfriends equally test you with their best friends, will you survive it. Women are human too

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Glead(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
You are a wicked Man.
A devil incarnate If this is true life story !!
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Psoul(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
That is fiction.
In the other hand, any man that can behave like this Christopher is not qualified to be a man.
This is a very foolish act.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by ykalhaji(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nobody loyal... You just have to risk it and do risk analysis and prevention. Get money, get options, occupy and over dominate her time, attention, thoughts and life with things that benefit you or the future you want. Make her life so incomplete without you. Then maybe you have a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Bouncin(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Baby girls are are not too hard to bang

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by okrikaboi: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
E go reach everybody as una no wan get sense. All of them are the same and if you can't handle that truth you are a wuss. Just smash and have fun and stop investing your resources and emotions on stupid sh!t. Spineless wimp

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Talk2nanro(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
tiswell:
I pity men that thinks they NEED women.

Na WANT we want dem
You spoke wisdom, but fools won't understand this.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Waywardson6: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Any man that still puts his trust & totally gives his heart 100% to a woman in this day & age is on a very long thing. These bitches ain't loyal.

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Kingosytex(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
williamssamuel1:

sincerely, this is the most greatness shock, I have ever witnessed this year, for God sake why all this, what is our society turning into, one person bang about 5 girls, does it look like illusion or what, how come? I fear for this world,

cheesy grin
Back to the matter oga tester. Hope you will pass the test when your girlfriend uses another woman to test you? 😂
Dibịa ụwa ntọọr 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Jozilinn: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
Is this a cover up for the wayward olosho parading themselves as girlfriend this day.

No it's not, when you task someone in getting something trust me he or she would do anything to have it, even if it involves blood we are humans after all... let's just say I watch movies and I see these things happen in it. Sometimes the guy would even make his friend bad in front of these ladies just to get in their pants, some ladies also play these game with their friends too by asking them to woo their husbands,if the other babe want to she might sleep with the husband and still deny same with the men... The disadvantage of having some people as BFF.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by isabi2lof: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg who read the story undecided
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Konjiboii: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
The only winner I see here is Danny Ings with the doings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.