Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed (50614 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Silentgroper(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2023
honestdealer1:
Mr Christopher is the dumbest man ever. Mr Danny is not your friend at all. He is your enemy. It is not your woman like Amanda that is not a wife-material. It is you who is not a husband-material. If you give your friend the greenlight to Bleep your girl, if he doesn't have his way easily, he will probably drug her or rape her and if she raises alarm, he would say you sent him so as to make her calm down. Please stop testing your girlfriends. Also stop keeping useless friends.
but the wife material does not know how to say no to her boyfriend's friend...

Great... just great ..
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by desthan(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Very silly and childish thing to do.

How can you use sex to measure a girls loyalty. Rubbish

Sex that developed countries have turned to open sport games.

if in doubt, click below

http://advertisingforadults.com/2003/08/trojan-games/

Better find one and learn to love her. If you discover she is very talented in sexual doings, then support her by getting her a personal trainer.

Just maybe she can represent our country in Sweden.

Be a man and stop the simping cool

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by XAUBulls: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
IamMobisola:

Women are polygamous in nature. We like variety of things. What else was he expecting?
@IamMobisola

Oh, wow! Women are "poly kini" in nature?! cheesy grin
Tell me something MORE I need to know... Add more meat here to the "women are polygamous" convo.
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by MALAGI6210: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2023
tonywonder:
Continued....
Ok let here there side of stories if you not the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.