Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31862 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Chidolalar: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
PotatoSalad:

If you don't peg a number on something, it's highly unlikely that people will make effort to achieve it. It's like school exams, if you study, you will pass. If you don't, you fail. That's the concept of heaven and hell. If there's no reward for doing good, people will turn psychopaths and kill and do things without remorse. Having an idea like heaven and rapture gives people a purpose.
It's a concept that's kept humanity in check for thousands of years and it's working.
That's why I always tell people, do not limit yourself cos someone told you rapture is coming. It will not. Brain is just neurones firing every second. Once you die, you're dead. it's your legacy on Earth that'll help your future generations and humanity in general.

Sorry for replying late
What makes u think or feel rapture will not happen
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chidolalar:

Sorry for replying late
What makes u think or feel rapture will not happen
Develop an interest in astronomy and it'll all start to make sense.
If you have time, check out the Startalk channel on YouTube. There's more to this life than this piece of rock we live in.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
You just raised my curiosity... grin grin grin.. Can I ask you something?

Of course anytime
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Chidolalar: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Develop an interest in astronomy and it'll all start to make sense.
If you have time, check out the Startalk channel on YouTube. There's more to this life than this piece of rock we live in.

So astronomy is your reason rapture will not happen
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chidolalar:

So astronomy is your reason rapture will not happen
Astronomy will show you how insignificant we are in the universe.
You have to be open minded to understand it. Cos you'd be wasting your time if you're not and I'd be wasting my time arguing or convincing you when you've chosen to nit-pick what you want instead of facing reality.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Are you a Coloured or a Khoisan? If you don't mind me asking... smiley smiley smiley
mzansiboy:

Of course anytime
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you a Coloured or a Khoisan? If you don't mind me asking... smiley smiley smiley

I know I'm Khoisan, but I don't know my identity because it was stolen. My skin colour is white, but I have african features. Sometimes I cry to think what the Dutch have done to my people. Im South African and african more than anything.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wow! It's an honour to finally get to meet a Khoisan, you know I've met all SA ethnic groups except for the Khoisan.

If it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't be here... You deserve more recognition.
mzansiboy:

I know I'm Khoisan, but I don't know my identity because it was stolen. My skin colour is white, but I have african features. Sometimes I cry to think what the Dutch have done to my people. Im South African and african more than anything.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! It's an honour to finally get to meet a Khoisan, you know I've met all SA ethnic groups except for the Khoisan.

If it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't be here... You deserve more recognition.

Thank you, but you know we are classified as coloured in South Africa. In South Africa we are black but not african.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
For me I think there's a difference between a coloured and a Khoisan.

Khoisan may be light skinned, but they have their own distinct African features, while Coloured people are people of mixed ethnicities, they're biracial.

My maternal grandmother had an African mother and a white father, which makes her a Coloured too.
mzansiboy:

Thank you, but you know we are classified as coloured in South Africa. In South Africa we are black but not african.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
For me I think there's a difference between a coloured and a Khoisan.

Khoisan may be light skinned, but they have their own distinct African features, while Coloured people are people of mixed ethnicities, they're biracial.

My maternal grandmother had an African mother and a white father, which makes her a Coloured too.

Khoisan also has white blood in them that the dutch left there, they messed us up. They took our language and our traditions, thats why Im speaking afrikaans and english. The khoisan left the cape and moved north to the northern cape and namibia and also eastern cape. That is where you will find the khoisan people.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
You're making me emotional and I don't want to get emotional... grin grin grin

But there are some Khoisan that can still speak the Khoisan language, I've once watched the Indoni festival and I was happy to see Khoisan also participating in the festival and speaking their indigenous language.

Isn't there a way you guys can fight for your rights so that Khoisan could be recognized as one of SA official languages?

I'm not a Khoisan, but I personally believe that that language should be preserved.
mzansiboy:

Khoisan also has white blood in them that the dutch left there, they messed us up. They took our language and our traditions, thats why Im speaking afrikaans and english. The khoisan left the cape and moved north to the northern cape and namibia and also eastern cape. That is where you will find the khoisan people.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
An Endless Argument.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
You're making me emotional and I don't want to get emotional... grin grin grin

But there are some Khoisan that can still speak the Khoisan language, I've once watched the Indoni festival and I was happy to see Khoisan also participating in the festival and speaking their indigenous language.

Isn't there a way you guys can fight for your rights so that Khoisan could be recognized as one of SA official languages?

I'm not a Khoisan, but I personally believe that that language should be preserved.

Well they have started teaching the language in school here in the province. However a large part of the population can't speak it me included.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
At least your future generation will be able to speak it... smiley smiley smiley

I'd also like to learn the language one day because I love learning other languages.

And I'm happy that the language is slowly getting recognized and hopefully one day we'll see it being spoken on our national TVs.
mzansiboy:

Well they have started teaching the language in school here in the province. However a large part of the population can't speak it me included.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
At least your future generation will be able to speak it... smiley smiley smiley

I'd also like to learn the language one day because I love learning other languages.

And I'm happy that the language is slowly getting recognized and hopefully one day we'll see it being spoken on our national TVs.

Thank you I really hope so, you are such a sweet soul wow I am glad I have met you.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm flattered... grin grin grin
mzansiboy:

Thank you I really hope so, you are such a sweet soul wow I am glad I have met you.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
what's brewing here fam? grin

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Umqombothi...🤣🤣🤣
KingCold:
what's brewing here fam? grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Umqombothi...🤣🤣🤣
Lovers brew grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Noooo... grin grin grin
KingCold:
Lovers brew grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 2:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

You are wrong with your conclusion about science , science is all about facts and physical evidence , so you make no sense when you say all science findings agrees there is a creator/God without the physical evidence of his existence

Everything about God so far is nothing but the imagination of man nothing more than that

Like I said b4 you know nothing about science.

Where is the physical evidence for the origin of matter?

Where is the physical evidence for evolution past, present and future? Both at micro and macro levels.

Your opinion does not change the fact that God exists, he does not need your validations or that of anyone.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:

😁😁😁
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Lovers brew grin

She is engaged to be married I could never breakup such😁😁😁
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2023
mzansiboy:

shoot your shot bro, I'm right behind you cool
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Like I said b4 you know nothing about science.

Where is the physical evidence for the origin of matter?

Where is the physical evidence for evolution past, present and future? Both at micro and macro levels.

Your opinion does not change the fact that God exists, he does not need your validations or that of anyone.

My friend don't mention your spiritual beliefs when you are talking science, science has nothing to do with your God and the childish story told by stone age people like Moses

The story of creation written in the bible by Moses the one you hold on to is nothing but a mere imagination a foolish one for that matter , according to the bible Earth and the universe is just 6 thousand yrs old created by your God in 7 days ? grin who Then created your God?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
shoot your shot bro, I'm right behind you cool

No I respect her union to much I could never.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
mzansiboy:

No I respect her union to much I could never.
Was kidding with you mate wink
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2023
mzansiboy:

She's engaged! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

My friend don't mention your spiritual beliefs when you are talking science, science has nothing to do with your God and the childish story told by stone age people like Moses

The story of creation written in the bible by Moses the one you hold on to is nothing but a mere imagination a foolish one for that matter , according to the bible Earth and the universe is just 6 thousand yrs old created by your God in 7 days ? grin who Then created your God?

You are really naive.
Why are you obsessed about a God you say does not exist?
Why not prove Evolution to us?
Show us evidence of past present and future Evolution.
My friend science has failed, if you know science which is obvious you know nothing about it.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

You are really naive.
Why are you obsessed about a God you say does not exist?
Why not prove Evolution to us?
Show us evidence of past present and future Evolution.
My friend science has failed, if you know science which is obvious you know nothing about it.

I'm obbessed about the story of God cause I was born and raised to believe he exist but now I realize he doesn't exist , science or no science this your God doesn't exist it's just a made up story from stone age people and almost every ethnic group has one of those fake stories to mentally enslave and bond themselves together with it , nothing more
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm obbessed about the story of God cause I was born and raised to believe he exist but now I realize he doesn't exist , science or no science this your God doesn't exist it's just a made up story from stone age people and almost every ethnic group has one of those fake stories to mentally enslave and bond themselves together with it , nothing more

Keep fooling yourself.

The irony is you, are the most enslaved by your ego and ignorance, you need science to to help you believe your fantasy is true.

God exists and his evidence is all around you, his existence is not dependent on your validation, infact your opinion is inconsequential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil / Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.