Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31860 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Normally.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

@bolded, prove it!

also what if you die and find out Islam is the only true religion and those that believe Mohammad sent the final messages of Allah are the only people that would make the heaven?

It's Ok... We all believe and work towards making heaven... As for me, I have chosen to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, to lead me to God, who created and made all things
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by juman(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Gbam
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

This is not religion, but truth and fact

Fact or idea?
You go school atall?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Heaven and hell is only used to manipulate the masses!

Can anyone here prove heaven and hell exists! 🤔

Atheists/Agnostics and Theists looking to have a healthy and logical discussions.... Kindly hit me up on telegram @slimthehoncho and I'll add you to my WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by oluwaseyi0: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

is there life before birth

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
oloriooko:
your eye go soon clear but will be too late then
"a fuul says in his heart there is no God'
I like how Christians quote Psalm 14:1 halfway because quoting the full verse would prove their god is the true fool who can't see beyond his imaginary nose.

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

all one needs to prove that verse is stupid is just to show an atheist that does good

atheist president José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordanohas of Uruguay described as "the world's 'humblest' president" due to his austere lifestyle and his donation of around 90 percent of his $12,000 monthly salary to charities that benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs. he lived in a bungalow before during and after his reign, drove one single Volkswagen tortoise car too

The existence of someone like Jose Mujica shows that verse is nonsensical.

I'm assuming only a few Christians have ever even read the full verse but just parrot what they kept hearing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ledaman: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2023
It is only a foolish person like Anorld would say such nasty things!
Heaven and hell fire is real.
May we be fortunate to Grace heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

What if it's not one creator but many creators? and what if it's one creator but he doesn't give a shot of anyone meeting him and death of its creation is the end?
I don't belive, I am certain he would want to collect back what ge borrowed us...the soul.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

It's Ok... We all believe and work towards making heaven... As for me, I have chosen to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, to lead me to God, who created and made all things

oh! faith, as usual. you don't know but you use faith to chose one then pretend like you arrived at your choice through knowledge and everyone who didn't make the same choice as you are all wrong? carry on brother

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Tvoice:

Congratulations to dem my dear ,i have mynown opinion is different and i have my reasons and proof to d reason why i believe heaven is real

Thanchu
tell us those "proof"

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Where are 9ja Pastors ? Come and preach for this Dude, convince him don't empty his pocket oo, jus give him salvation and no take kobo oo.

Those that were now promised 7 virgins in heaven nko 😂😂🤣 make anorld explain oo
shey dem don fvck 7 virgin on earth first
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ramdris(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.
Wisdom
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I don't belive, I am certain he would want to collect back what ge borrowed us...the soul.
and would you be so kind to tell us why you're so certain?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Padipadi(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nothing but the truth
Heaven's actually real. Baba Arnold is just delivering his farewell.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

I was conceived in my mother's womb that's how I came to be I wasn't created
Yes, and ur mother was conceived, the mother's mother was conceived and cycle retrace back...isn't it??
And don't u feel as the cycle retrace back it must definitely reach the origin, don't u feel so??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

oh! faith, as usual. you don't know but you use faith to chose one then pretend like you arrived at your choice through knowledge and everyone who didn't make the same choice as you are all wrong? carry on brother

Of cos...without Faith it is impossible to please God!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Karemarealty288(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

How do you know he will know the truth when he leaves this world....have you been there before?

4 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
and would you be so kind to tell us why you're so certain?

OK let me ask, is death necessary??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by simfrost90210: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
angry dis man sef
.., but why has the devil come out in such a form of deceit across the globe at this time?

Questioning The Power Of The Righteous ONE!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Ihateheadslamer: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Have you been there
Padipadi:

Heaven's actually real. Baba Arnold is just delivering his farewell.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Khafsun: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
GeneralPula:
One of my best actor of all time! He’s a sincere man! I’m presently watching one of his latest movie - Fubre!

Nothing but the truth. There’s nothing like heaven & hell. It’s all a story written by some wise men of the Olden days..

Mary gave birth a virgin
Samson killed a lion
Jesus died & resurrected

All nah nothing but mere fallacy! It’s not possible for a female eggs to fertilize without sperm!

[b]If heaven and hell is real, how come it’s only centered on humans and not other living things? Is lion, tiger, snakes, elephant, tortoise also going to heaven or hell? If yes, what are the sins that a lion can commit to make him go to hell?

God is real all the time! This is the only thing that’s worth believing! Any other thing is man-made stories!
It's funny that you believe the concept of heaven exists solely in Christianity. Hundreds of religions and cultures believe in it without the influence of abrahamic religions. Read bro
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tvoice: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

tell us those "proof"

do your own personal investigations and research ur self and find out , read your bible thoroughly and compare it to your present environment and creation

Some of u just dont think

Even the evidence here on earth is enough
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by izombie(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Let me not say anything but.....
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Ehn now. E go be say na oversabi kill am.
ledaman:
By then, it's late already!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by fabolouz1(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2023
God has given us choices in life and he has exercised his which unfortunately is the wrong choice.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Some people will leave this world until they know the truth. #Adorunmooto.
olaniyilukman:
You should die first so that you can come back and tell us the truth
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by rolams(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2023
I pray he knows and sees reality before he is pronounced dead!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Tvoice:

do your own personal investigations and research ur self and find out , read your bible thoroughly and compare it to your present environment and creation

Some of u just dont think

Even the evidence here on earth is enough

so your proof is in a book that contained stories about talking snakes and talking donkeys? a book in which the god presented there saw nothing wrong in slavery but went out of his way to ban eating of shellfish?

4 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

OK let me ask, is death necessary??
I don't know but I've observed people die
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by superCleanworks(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

same with you and everyone else. for now, nobody has FACTS
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by CLEVER123(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
His own point of view na him own cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.