Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (32034 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Everything in life can be explained by simple and/or complex logic. Whenever something goes into the realm of complex logic and we start using psuedo science, spirituality or religion to explain it, it's either because we don't know or can't all the facts behind that event or we're too lazy to research it.

Coming to your question, everyone knows that 3yr olds talk too much and claim to be this and that. They're at the stage we're any information they get forms their reality.

There are two things that might cause what you mentioned. It's either made up with indirect knowledge or they've acquired that knowledge directly. I know it sounds casual. Yes, that's because it is spiritual explanations that are usually mesmerizing and often don't need physical/logical proof.

First, toddlers who make such claims tend to be very intelligent and can easily come up with such claims. Now if made up why does it matches someone? It is likely due to statistics. If you give a general description of a someone, it's likely going match someone dead or alive. Billions of people have already existed and if just a million teenagers out of more than a billion claim to be something, at least one will match.

Now if a child can describe someone, it means the child can read and write fluently. Thus that child can accquire knowledge without the guardian knowing. Assuming the child watched 5 British movies in a week and strongly desired to be British, he can easily start pretending he was British and even make up a story based on what he watched that will accurately match someone down to the name. Especially if the name is a common one. Not just with movies. It can happen if the child attends a highly impactful event or reads books at school.

What is the chance that this occurred? Highly likely considering that this incident is very rare and thus it's likely due to probabilistic chances. If it were a spiritual event, it would be way more common. Else why would only 0.0001% percent reincarnate?

Now let's not forget the high possibility of falsehood and exaggeration especially within cultures that embrace such. The family of the toddler becomes popular and as the stories spread, more details are added to embellish the stories.

grin If you only know how ridiculous you sound. The cases are everywhere. Even my own little niece who never left Nigeria knew details about Boston down to street she lived and how she drowned in Malibu Beach, and was terrified when we went to the beach - wouldn't get out of the car!
(Mind you, she was very excited about going to the beach like any child, but once she saw the water, terror!)
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

There is no such thing as a person creating the universe cause such a person doesn't exist , if such a person exist then he must be bigger than the universe which host 100 billions of planets

See the correct number below grin

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See the correct number below grin
That's more than 100 billion
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Legacyfc: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Get down on your knees, pray to God to reveal himself, if you have an encounter.. Everything changes.. Even if you don't belief just give it a trial, no harm in it..
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin If you only know how ridiculous you sound. The cases are everywhere. Even my own little niece who never left Nigeria knew details about Boston down to street she lived and how she drowned in Malibu Beach, and was terrified when we went to the beach - wouldn't get out of the car!
Nor be only Boston. She was an actress in LA too grin

Can you vouch for her that she's never heard these places before?

She doesn't watch movies? When you watch movies she doesn't stay around? She doesn't go to school? She doesn't talk to her age mates? She doesn't have books in school?

If there's anything it's you underestimating the knowledge of small children. Even GTA was making own cousin talk nonsense that year.

Kids imagine and personalize any information they obtain. Assuming to be anything they see. Maybe if your kid tells you he's Spiderman, you'll agree then grin grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Religion especially christainity cannot be blamed for all the ills you mentioned,
Ppl hide under different Religions or ideas to commit crimes.
I hope you know it was still christainity that stopped slavery , brought western education and civilisation?

The Bible is not a magic book, you reap what you sow.

You think becos Nigerians practice Christainity then we would be advanced even when we are more corrupt and evil than the Chinese?

It does not work that way

I hope you know that the Chinese and Asians depends on the christain West for Technology and education?

Israel was existing before 1948 go and read your history books.

What is happening in the middle East and Israel is part of a grand plan by NWO and satanic elites to achieve NWO.

This Israel is not even God's Israel of old its way deep than I can tell you here, maybe some other time.

If yiu remove religeon ppl would still kill themselves.

Ppl kill for girlfriend money power cars lies cheating no one has argued that we should ban cars, girlfriend s money e.t.c

I agree with the first 3 or 4 points but then ppl are becoming more desperate just as the Bible predicted that they would be.

/
Put down the Bible and see the light.

If we spread real love, the world will be a better place.

/
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Modifire:

See dis werey na ur papa u dey talk to abi?
ogun kee your papa, na vulture go chop his corpse.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Nor be only Boston. She was an actress in LA too grin

Can you vouch for her that she's never heard these places before?

She doesn't watch movies? When you watch movies she doesn't stay around? She doesn't go to school? She doesn't talk to her age mates? She doesn't have books in school?

If there's anything it's you underestimating the knowledge of small children. Even GTA was making own cousin talk nonsense that year.

Kids imagine and personalize any information they obtain. Assuming to be anything they see. Maybe if your kid tells you he's Spiderman, you'll agree then grin grin

grin Bros avoid making a fool of yourself. Google and YouTube detailed scientific studies of this phenomena. A child would obsessively talk about her death and have a strong phobia about what killed her. I'm a scientific skeptic like you but there are A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS we just don't know

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Rockyrascal(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I also think it's just a fantasy.
as a bible believing Christian, there are numerous bible verses that points out the reality of heaven. But I will like to give you an insight on philippians
3:20-21

Philippians 3:20-21 (NIV)
"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body."

Building off of the earlier reference to "home," Philippians 3:20-21 offers an important reminder that Christians' true citizenship is in heaven. Beyond that, it promises that the human body will be made glorious like Christ's, delivering some intriguing insight into what happens after we die.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Gibberish you say

There are several states of coma and brain activity is theorized to occur within some kinds of coma. I took psychology courses in college. Medicine doesn't teach about conciousness and learning.

Also coming out of coma comes with hallucinations and false memories and false vusions, as the brain is trying to come up with explanations as to how it ended in that state or what is going on. Near death experiences can also form due to hallucinations.

If you've suffered a high fever, you can begin to see stuff that are not real depending on your environment and memories.
Now, let me explain to you, the lay man way...
Hallucination, loss of consciousness and comma are not related to the story I narrated. If you're harlucinating, you begin to say different incoherent things but while you're still alive. When in coma, you lose consciousness and memory but you'd still have pulse. With the pulse, you still have some chance of survival even though its like 50/50 cos, yur brain is as good as dead. If you fainted or suffered a severe malaria or any illness for that matter, you could suddenly collapse and lose consciousness, you don't remember anything again until you're resuscitated, but you're not dead. When you're awake, you begin to ask what happened and you'd only remember the events of the last moment cos your brain is still active. You could also hallucinate and by the time you fully recover, you don't remember anything again. If they told you all that you said, you'd be wondering...so you mean all these happened? But then, you're not dead.

Nome of the above was related to my friend's experience. When his spirit left his body according to him, he knew and saw it. All that happened thereafter, despite the fact that he had become irresponsive in that realm, he still recalled when he came back.

When you're in coma, you are almost non-existent and if you're lucky to come back, you don't remember your own name, let alone being in any realm cos brain is half dead. Hope you understand now.

A patient was brought to UCH in 2015 from the scene of a fatal accident by the road safety personnel. It went viral nationwide for those who remembered. Nobody survived except this young man. When he became ok after being transferred from the A&E to the wards. He narrated all that happened, that suddenly he heard gboaaaah and that was all he could remember. He said he saw his spirit leave him and stayed aloof by the roadside while his body was just there helpless. He said suddenly, his spirit went back to the body. Those who never survived could have experienced same but they never came back.
What if the man's spirit had refused to enter that body back? He would have gone from there too. To where? Only God would determine that with his handiwork while on earth.

He was also hallucinating for a couple of weeks, but was alive with his eyes wide open. His brain was slightly affected. Luckily, the CT taken showed his brain was intact only a slight injury to his head and a deep cut into his eye socket. One of the eyeballs came out completely. All was restored. This man's experience marched your narrative, which was quite different from that of my friend who was already dead according to eye witnesses but came back to life.

The bottom line is, there's heaven contrary to what Arnold had ignorantly posited.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by caandi: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale
God bless you for this truth

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I dey oo. Politics is over now. Those enjoying will keep enjoying while those suffering will continue to suffer. I've shouted enough. Where will I japa go now...where I schooled and came back from, to establish myself? I can only go on business vacation like I've always been doing for over a decade now. How are you by the way?

Eeelmmm...u just said something here now that caught my attention

Where did u school?? CA or UK?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Eeelmmm...u just said something here now that caught my attention

Where did u school?? CA or UK?
Upstate, NY.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Upstate, NY.
pls can I ask some few questions??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
pls can I ask some few questions??
When you called me Omo Peter obi, i responded cheerfully. The majority of us who supported Obi weren't from his tribe. We're also not poor. We just wanted good governance cos of what we had seen where we once lived and places were had been. I don't want to talk politics for now. I pray for a truly progressive Nigeria. I was happy when I read of MC Oluomo's son graduate from MIT. But, those following him and defending his stance in the last election are in abject poverty. Its not right. Nobody should be treated as a slave by these so called leaders. This angers me a lot. We all have one life. It should be lived well.

You can ask your question
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Quintopia: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
GeneralPula:
One of my best actor of all time! He’s a sincere man! I’m presently watching one of his latest movie - Fubre!

Nothing but the truth. There’s nothing like heaven & hell. It’s all a story written by some wise men of the Olden days..

Mary gave birth a virgin
Samson killed a lion
Jesus died & resurrected

All nah nothing but mere fallacy! It’s not possible for a female eggs to fertilize without sperm!

[b]If heaven and hell is real, how come it’s only centered on humans and not other living things? Is lion, tiger, snakes, elephant, tortoise also going to heaven or hell? If yes, what are the sins that a lion can commit to make him go to hell?

God is real all the time! This is the only thing that’s worth believing! Any other thing is man-made stories!

Mumu. All mouth no brain.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
The Bible is a fantasy too, written by a human like you and I.

If you can believe in everything that's being said in the Bible, then it means you can also believe in everything written in the Lord of the rings book because they're all a fantasy.

Even you can write a fantasy book right now and start convincing people that everything you wrote is real, in hundreds years to come, people will indeed believe it.

It's like telling the kids to leave milk and cookies in the living room on Christmas Eve for Santa to come in the middle of the night to eat the cookies and drink the milk while delivering their presents, when the reality is that it's the parents who'd sneak into the living room at night to eat those cookies and drink the milk, and then leave the presents beside the Christmas tree for the kids to find them in the morning..
Rockyrascal:
as a bible believing Christian, there are numerous bible verses that points out the reality of heaven. But I will like to give you an insight on philippians
3:20-21

Philippians 3:20-21 (NIV)
"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body."

Building off of the earlier reference to "home," Philippians 3:20-21 offers an important reminder that Christians' true citizenship is in heaven. Beyond that, it promises that the human body will be made glorious like Christ's, delivering some intriguing insight into what happens after we die.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Quintopia: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
You this proud and ignorant dunce, if you really practice science for a living then this country is completely finished.

Apes are simply tailless primates that include bonobos, orangutans, gorillas and human beings. So you Olodo, are under this category.

Read up on evolution and examine the mountain of fascinating evidence. Don't stink up this place with your stupidity, it can only excite other idiots like you.

STFU.

There is ZERO evidence of ‘evolution’.

It is pure myth. A theory put out by Darwin which has NEVER been proven.

Do you think you can come in here and intimidate people with that unproven theory? How dare you?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
When you called me Omo Peter obi, i responded cheerfully. The majority of us who supported Obi weren't from his tribe. We're also not poor. We just wanted good governance cos of what we had seen where we once lived and places were had been. I don't want to talk politics for now. I pray for a truly progressive Nigeria. I was happy when I read of MC Oluomo's son graduate from MIT. But, those following him and defending his stance in the last election are in abject poverty. Its not right. Nobody should be treated as a slave by these so called leaders. This angers me a lot. We all have one life. It should be lived well.

You can ask your question

I don't know why u attached the above speech but I want u to know that PO himself has skeleton in his cupboard...

I wasn't in support of BAT either but I will choose him above obi, will choose soludo above obi, will choose umahi above obi, will choose osinbajo above obi...

Ask those obi ruled over BTW 2006 and 2013 to tell you what he did, I mean tangible tins he did I bet u they would rather insult u. Just disguise and ask in an anonymous mode..just do that please.

Secondly I wasn't praying for u to be poor, never will I do that in my life, do I know where u would help me in the future?? Life us beyond politics, we might have differences In political preferences but that shouldn't turn to hatred.

Thirdly, we that are not in support of obi are not living in abject poverty either, we re at least able to afford life's conveniences according to our own spending power, we eat water we like, we aspire and do every other things...GLORY BE TO GOD.

So back to the subject matter, my question will be focusing on CA actually, I don't know if u can provide the info(but I am sure u will be more than enough to answer my paltry questions due to ur standard and proximity to the country under my microscope) grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Quintopia:

STFU.

There is ZERO evidence of ‘evolution’.

It is pure myth. A theory put out by Darwin which has NEVER been proven.

Do you think you can come in here and intimidate people with that unproven theory? How dare you?
If you had said, 'The evidence for evolution is weak and I can disprove all of them', we could have had an interesting conversation and you may even become world famous and win a Nobel. But instead you have exposed yourself as another numbskull, interested only in foolishly displaying ignorance with pride.

When evolution was first proposed by Darwin, it was a theory. Today it is a fact among scientists and those who care to examine it's claims.

And I do not care about being intimidating. I would in fact be intimidated by you if you could thrash everything presented as evidence for evolution.

If your reply to this is more empty nonsense, goodbye.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin Bros avoid making a fool of yourself. Google and YouTube detailed scientific studies of this phenomena. A child would obsessively talk about her death and have a strong phobia about what killed her. I'm a scientific skeptic like you but there are A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS we just don't know

If you want to see real science. Read scientific papers and research from reputable journals on this matter. Nobody has found conclusive evidence that a child said what he's never known before. It's mostly inconclusive because we cannot know everything a child has learned.

Stop watching documentaries if you want solid knowledge. Watch lectures or read books and journals. Documentaries are designed to amaze and entertain so they often blow facts out of proportion adding sensational music and effects to create a feeling. Same thing with news. When I read what the news and documentaries saying about AI for instance, I just laugh. When you become experienced in your field you begin to laugh at some of these news and documentaries.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ayo2008: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
that's the essence of this thread, wake up kid, heaven is a fantasy. Good bye

You better wake

Heaven is not a fantasy but reality.

I just hope is not too late before you realise that.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Put down the Bible and see the light.

If we spread real love, the world will be a better place.

/

We're would you see light outside the Bible?
You claim to spread love, but that's the exact thing the Bible teaches.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
ayo2008:

You better wake

Heaven is not a fantasy but reality.

I just hope is not too late before you realise that.
Carry your sermon go church and stay off my mention
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Pootle:

you increasing the tempo of of foolishness in those that believe in after live, no one can justify an experience his never been part of. if there is life after death animals experience such too. we worried for our end for no just reason, am at peace with it even if it comes now

The best answer to the question of life after death can be found in the Bible.
An it's explicitly clear that there is judgement and rewards after death, which is proceeded by a resurrection .
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He's a believer and someone I trust so much. He's my childhood friend who never cared about life and living . The experience changed him completely. Who knows...had he crossed that point, he wouldn't have come back. That would have been the end of him. Someone like me would have forgotten about him by now. It's been over 25 years already.
It's very rare to experience such and the person would still come back. This word called heaven is a mystery. We can't really tell how it looks like. But it's super real.

Yeah.

But we need to trust God's word above that of any mortal human.

Check my topics for articles related to life after death.

The truth about all this is found only in the Bible.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
You this proud and ignorant dunce, if you really practice science for a living then this country is completely finished.

Apes are simply tailless primates that include bonobos, orangutans, gorillas and human beings. So you Olodo, are under this category.

Read up on evolution and examine the mountain of fascinating evidence. Don't stink up this place with your stupidity, it can only excite other idiots like you.

I can stop laughing at your ignorance and naivety.
If you had sense you would know that science and scientists support a creator, rather than your childish Wishful, fantasy,thinking, that one does not exist.

Which evidence the ones that get disproved each time they are cross examined? shocked

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Science doesn't have a final conclusion of how live begun cause people are still researching so don't tell me what we have now is final

That theory of creation written by Moses in the bible is pure imagination nothing more

That's not true.

The science law of biogenesis states that life can only origin from existing life.

Even common sense and everyday evidence would tell you that life can never arise or begin from a lifeless stone or rock.

That's the first law of science in medical field.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by InvertedHammer: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

We're would you see light outside the Bible?
You claim to spread love, but that's the exact thing the Bible teaches.
/
So there was no love until the Bible came.

There is no love in Israel, Japan, China, Dubai, etc because they don't read the Bible? You are delusional.
You are vomiting exactly what you are fed.

If you read the Bible, the level of violence in that book is daunting.

/
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
So there was no love until the Bible came.

There is no love in Israel, Japan, China, Dubai, etc because they don't read the Bible? You are delusional.
You are vomiting exactly what you are fed.

If you read the Bible, the level of violence in that book is daunting.

/

Weather you like it or not , the Bible is the basis for our common law used in all the countries in the world.
Weather you agree or not.

Why not, is the Bible a romance book?
Is a book about war over the soul of humanity and not a romance book.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

That's not true.

The science law of biogenesis states that life can only origin from existing life.

Even common sense and everyday evidence would tell you that life can never arise or begin from a lifeless stone or rock.

That's the first law of science in medical field.

That already existing life is what I'm talking about there is no finale scientific conclusion on it
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

The bible was written by humans not just the bible every other religious books were written by humans to mentally enslave other humans , just to create a unified lifestyle norms and values for the people they wanted to control, most of the things you read about creation in the bible was written by Moses and Moses grew up in the house of pharaoh he was raised in the ways of Egyptian gods , he got his inspiration from there

2 Timothy 3:16 says "All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
40 people wrote the Bible and they did not write it on their own undeestanding, they were inspired by God to write it and God told them what to write. Those people communicated to God and they got the patterns on how His book will be written. Good honours His Word more than His name. His words are still valid till eternity do every statement of scriptures is approved by God Himself.
Take note that it is blasphemous to say the Bible was written to mentally enslave other humans. Take note of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi / Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.