Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31854 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.

The irony is you, are the most enslaved by your ego and ignorance, you need science to to help you believe your fantasy is true.

God exists and his evidence is all around you, his existence is not dependent on your validation, infact your opinion is inconsequential.
Ok let's put science aside , what is your evidence that God exist and he created earth and the universe in 7 days , 6 thousand yrs ago?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Ok let's put science aside , what is your evidence that God exist and he created earth and the universe in 7 days , 6 thousand yrs ago?

If you can explain to me how a car,phone, house,apace travel computers,phones require a designer and a creator, while Humans who are far more complex are product of irrational lifeless blind chance, than I would answer yours.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2023
blueAgent:

If you can explain to me how a car,phone, house,apace travel computers,phones require a designer and a creator, while Humans who are far more complex are product of irrational lifeless blind chance, than I would answer yours.
Who created the creator?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Who created the creator?

When science tell us origin of matter , then I would tell u that.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
blueAgent:

When science tell us origin of matter , then I would tell u that.
No leave science out of it , science doesn't know , but you religious people know how the universe came to be it was created by God in 7 days 6 thousand yrs ago , my question is who then created the creator ?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by holocron: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ii
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

This story and others like it cannot be a proof of life after death, because he wasn't dead yet. He was in a coma and hallucinating. That's all. Many a times people thought to be dead were not dead but merely in a coma and later woke up with some tales to tell. Irrevocable proof of death is when the body begins to decompose. Nobody has ever recovered life after that.

Nobody knows what happens after death. Whether it is A or B or C. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

No leave science out of it , science doesn't know , but you religious people know how the universe came to be it was created by God in 7 days 6 thousand yrs ago , my question is who then created the creator ?

If God has a creator than he is no longer God.

Can you tell me the very fundamental law of science ?

In that law you would find the truth.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
blueAgent:

If God has a creator than he is no longer God.

Can you tell me the very fundamental law of science ?

In that law you would find the truth.
I repeat, leave science out of this and tell me about your creator , how did the creator come to be? He just appeared out of nowhere?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

I repeat, leave science out of this and tell me about your creator , how did the creator come to be? He just appeared out of nowhere?

Are you trying to run from your own burden?

No christain claims to know the origin of God, if God has a creator than he seizes to be God.

God having a creator does not answer or solve the problem of origin, becos that creator would Need a creator,an his creator another creator so on and so forth.

I hope you know that only the Bible explains the origin of matter which science can never tell us?

Matter & Universe: Since the Universe have been proven to have a begining then it must have been started by an uncaused mind or being
Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth ETERNITY, whose name is Holy.
Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Secondly We all agree that nothing can come from nothing then matter must have been made from invisible things and not from things seen The bible God gives us the answer. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
blueAgent:

Are you trying to run from your own burden?

No christain claims to know the origin of God, if God has a creator than he seizes to be God.

God having a creator does not answer or solve the problem of origin, becos that creator would Need a creator,an his creator another creator so on and so forth.

I hope you know that only the Bible explains the origin of matter which science can never tell us?

Matter & Universe: Since the Universe have been proven to have a begining then it must have been started by an uncaused mind or being
Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth ETERNITY, whose name is Holy.
Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Secondly We all agree that nothing can come from nothing then matter must have been made from invisible things and not from things seen The bible God gives us the answer. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Nothing can come from nothing, where does God come from ? He just became something out of nothing?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

Former arsenal star, Fabrice Muamba was asked if he saw cloudy things, heavenly things when he was in coma for almost a week, he said he didn't. Everyone can still watch the interview on YouTube or Google it.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nothing can come from nothing, where does God come from ? He just became something out of nothing?

You lack comprehension.

So between believing in a uncreated God who created everything visible and invisible and believing that matter appeared from nowhere and life with humans with all its complexity just appeared,which one is more logical and possible?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

You lack comprehension.

So between believing in a uncreated God who created everything visible and invisible and believing that matter appeared from nowhere and life with humans with all its complexity just appeared,which one is more logical and possible?

I will rether believe in what I can see than believe in what I can not see , so far everything about God and his possible existence is nothing but imagination
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Mrfeel:

I will rether believe in what I can see than believe in what I can not see , so far everything about God and his possible existence is nothing but imagination

Keep fooling yourself.

Just as you have seen evolution happen and non living thing give life shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.

Just as you have seen evolution happen and non living thing give life shocked shocked shocked.

You too keep fooling yourself that your God created the earth and the universe in 7 days 6 thousand yrs ago , while there are fossil remain records that are dated billions of year's old , that's to show the earth and universe has been there long before your God created it 6 thousand years ago
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mrfeel:

You too keep fooling yourself that your God created the earth and the universe in 7 days 6 thousand yrs ago , while there are fossil remain records that are dated billions of year's old , that's to show the earth and universe has been there long before your God created it 6 thousand years ago

God is the greatest. HE created the heaven and earth. HE has always been and he would always be.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Osanoghodua1: 4:17am On Jun 15, 2023
The moment he takes his last breathe, he will instantly discover he has been fooled by science and technology because he will encounter a complete new world of either everlasting rest or everlasting torment. Give your life to Jesus friends.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
mayor1814:

God is the greatest. HE created the heaven and earth. HE has always been and he would always be.
Any evidence to back up your claim?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

Any evidence to back up your claim?

Lots bro.
Just look at wonders of creation around u. They can't just come by chance.

- the large expanse of the sea

- the sky

- the air we breathe

- d billions of galaxies, yet only one out of d galaxies, milky way Galaxy houses million of stars

- lightning and loud sound of thunder when it rains, a MAKER definitely makes that possible

- the water inside coconut, did it get there by chance?

- the water we drink, no liquid can ever quench thirst like water does

- bros, there are many evidence.

God is the creator and maker of everything in the universe
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Lots bro.
Just look at wonders of creation around u. They can't just come by chance.

- the large expanse of the sea

- the sky

- the air we breathe

- d billions of galaxies, yet only one out of d galaxies, milky way Galaxy houses million of stars

- lightning and loud sound of thunder when it rains, a MAKER definitely makes that possible

- the water inside coconut, did it get there by chance?

- the water we drink, no liquid can ever quench thirst like water does

- bros, there are many evidence.

God is the creator and maker of everything in the universe
I never denied the existence of these things you mentioned , these beautiful wonderful things exist and we can see them telling a being out there we have never seen created them is not evidence , if there is a being out there that made these things , where did this being come from , who made him , how did he come to be , where did he get all this power from ?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

I never denied the existence of these things you mentioned , these beautiful wonderful things exist and we can see them telling a being out there we have never seen created them is not evidence , if there is a being out there that made these things , where did this being come from , who made him , how did he come to be , where did he get all this power from ?

Well the way GOD has created us, our thinking and intelligence are limited compared to HIS. No matter how curious or intelligent we are as humans, there are some things and phenomena that we cannot just fathom. E.g. where the ALMIGHTY came from, his beginning etc.

But we have enough evidence to just show to us that all these beautiful creations we see around us certainly has a maker or creator.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Vincotech(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jokerman:
He's just a mere man who can say whatever he likes.

True believers know that heaven exist and only those that believe in the greatest human that ever lived (Jesus Christ) will be made to experience heaven, and see God on the last day
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
mayor1814:

Well the way GOD has created us, our thinking and intelligence are limited compared to HIS. No matter how curious or intelligent we are as humans, there are some things and phenomena that we cannot just fathom. E.g. where the ALMIGHTY came from, his beginning etc.

But we have enough evidence to just show to us that all these beautiful creations we see around us certainly has a maker or creator.

There could be billions/trillions of makers or creators out there who knows , as far as human knowledge is concerned all we have now is nothing but mere human imagination , and the story of creation written by Moses in genesis is very shallow and weak imagination with alot of errors , such a God doesn't exist
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

There could be billions/trillions of makers or creators out there who knows , as far as human knowledge is concerned all we have now is nothing but mere human imagination , and the story of creation written by Moses in genesis is very shallow and weak imagination with alot of errors , such a God doesn't exist

The Bible makes it clear that there exist only one TRUE GOD, YAHWEH. To believe God's word the Bible, let's take a look at some of the prophecies prophesied in the Bible and see how many of them have been fulfilled, how some are being fulfilled now and how we are hopeful that those yet to be fulfilled will be fulfilled.

One, Matthew 24:7,8... Which talks about many false prophets arsising and misleading ppl, are we not seeing them now.?

Two, Mark 13:7... Signs of last days or end time, such as wars etc

Luke 21:11... Other signs of end time such as earthquake, food shortages, pestilences etc, we are definitely seeing all this happening in modern times

In fact many more sayings and prophecies of the Bible revealed that there is One TRUE GOD.

Another sayings I want u to pay attention to is that fact that science had engaged in argument and counterargument about the shape of the earth for many years and centuries until recently that they agreed that the earth is spherical and hanging on nothing. This is a fact the Bible has confirmed thousands of years ago.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2023
mayor1814:

The Bible makes it clear that there exist only one TRUE GOD, YAHWEH. To believe God's word the Bible, let's take a look at some of the prophecies prophesied in the Bible and see how many of them have been fulfilled, how some are being fulfilled now and how we are hopeful that those yet to be fulfilled will be fulfilled.

One, Matthew 24:7,8... Which talks about many false prophets arsising and misleading ppl, are we not seeing them now.?

Two, Mark 13:7... Signs of last days or end time, such as wars etc

Luke 21:11... Other signs of end time such as earthquake, food shortages, pestilences etc, we are definitely seeing all this happening in modern times

In fact many more sayings and prophecies of the Bible revealed that there is One TRUE GOD.

Another sayings I want u to pay attention to is that fact that science had engaged in argument and counterargument about the shape of the earth for many years and centuries until recently that they agreed that the earth is spherical and hanging on nothing. This is a fact the Bible has confirmed thousands of years ago.
Is the bible not written by men ? So if man writes in the bible that their is just one God then we should believe there is just one God?

How about the son of God Jesus same bible also talked about , is he not also God?

How about the sons of God" in Genesis 6:1–4 who came down from heaven to have sex with human women , how is that even possible , for invisible beings to have sex with visible beings and conceive children?

In genesis 6-6 God regretted making man , how is it that this almighty God With so much wisdom and power who knows the beginning and end , have regrets on his own creation? Does it mean he made a mistake? Can a God make mistakes?
If you say man disobeyed God and ate the forbidden fruit , who created the tree of good and evil? Why did God create something good and evil in the first place? Where was he when the serpent was convincing Adam and eve to eat the forbidden fruit?

You talk about false prophets in Matthew 24:7 well there were false prophets long before Jesus, there were false prophets during the days of Jesus and there will always be false prophets , it's in the nature of man to tell false things

There were wars before Jesus and there has been wars after Jesus and there will always be wars noting special about that it's human nature to fight
Earthquake, farming diseases etc these are natural phenomena nothing special

And there is nothing special in looking at the world and saying the world is round we don't even need science to know that nothing special

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is the bible not written by men ? So if man writes in the bible that their is just one God then we should believe there is just one God?

How about the son of God Jesus same bible also talked about , is he not also God?

How about the sons of God" in Genesis 6:1–4 who came down from heaven to have sex with human women , how is that even possible , for invisible beings to have sex with visible beings and conceive children?

In genesis 6-6 God regretted making man , how is it that this almighty God With so much wisdom and power who knows the beginning and end , have regrets on his own creation? Does it mean he made a mistake? Can a God make mistakes?
If you say man disobeyed God and ate the forbidden fruit , who created the tree of good and evil? Why did God create something good and evil in the first place? Where was he when the serpent was convincing Adam and eve to eat the forbidden fruit?

You talk about false prophets in Matthew 24:7 well there were false prophets long before Jesus, there were false prophets during the days of Jesus and there will always be false prophets , it's in the nature of man to tell false things

There were wars before Jesus and there has been wars after Jesus and there will always be wars noting special about that it's human nature to fight
Earthquake, farming diseases etc these are natural phenomena nothing special

And there is nothing special in looking at the world and saying the world is round we don't even need science to know that nothing special

God has given us free will to obey him or not. Adam and Eve had the free will. They decided to disobey God when tempted despite being perfect. Jesus, also a perfect being, had the free will, he decided to obey God when tempted.

U can't find fault with what d bible is saying to soothe a particular narrative. Those events of wars, earthquakes and other signs of last days were happening in bible times but on a larger scale d bible talked about that are happening now.

When we do bad we know it. When we do good we know it. So God has given us the capability and instinct to distinguish bad from right; to believe HIS INSPIRED WORD or not; to worship HIM or not. HE will never force anybody to believe HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD or not. U said Jesus is God. Yeah he is a mighty God not the ALMIGHTY GOD. There is a difference. Even some great and powerful figures in history are sometimes referred to as God's but no one will be addressed as ALMIGHTY GOD. The Bible made that clear.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
mayor1814:

God has given us free will to obey him or not. Adam and Eve had the free will. They decided to disobey God when tempted despite being perfect. Jesus, also a perfect being, had the free will, he decided to obey God when tempted.

U can't find fault with what d bible is saying to soothe a particular narrative. Those events of wars, earthquakes and other signs of last days were happening in bible times but on a larger scale d bible talked about that are happening now.

When we do bad we know it. When we do good we know it. So God has given us the capability and instinct to distinguish bad from right; to believe HIS INSPIRED WORD or not; to worship HIM or not. HE will never force anybody to believe HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD or not. U said Jesus is God. Yeah he is a mighty God not the ALMIGHTY GOD. There is a difference. Even some great and powerful figures in history are sometimes referred to as God's but no one will be addressed as ALMIGHTY GOD. The Bible made that clear.

God is a spirit he doesn't eat fruits like humans but he created a tree a beautiful tree that was fit to be eaten and very attractive to the eye's of man poisoned the tree with good/evil placed it in the garden where man was , and lied to man about the tree that if man eats the tree he will die , then left man in the garden and allowed another creature that was far smarter than man to convince man to eat the fruit, man who wasn't as smart as the creature ate the fruit, and possessed knowledge of good and evil , that means God created man without knowledge man had no knowledge until he ate the forbidden fruit? Does it make sense?

If God created man and put in him the ability to disobey him , why was he angry when man disobeyed him , cause that ability of disobedience was put in man by God who created man to disobey , if God created man perfect , then it means man did exactly what he was created to do ,

God created bad and good when he created the tree that had the poison of good and evil in it and that poison was eaten by man what ever good or bad man does was created by God

If Jesus is a God a mighty God as you say then that confirms what I said that there might be billions or even trillions of God's out there , and if there is only one God why did God call himself a jealous God? Who is he jealous of ? Who is he competing with, why is he jealous of something that doesn't exist besides him ? And if this God gave man the ability to choose whether to worship him or not or doesn't force human to worship him , why did he curse Adam and eve for disobeying him , why was he angry with Cain for not giving him the best in his farm as offering , why did God distroy humans with flood water for not worshiping him ? And why has God created a place called hellfire to punish humans who will not worship him?

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mayor1814: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

God is a spirit he doesn't eat fruits like humans but he created a tree a beautiful tree that was fit to be eaten and very attractive to the eye's of man poisoned the tree with good/evil placed it in the garden where man was , and lied to man about the tree that if man eats the tree he will die , then left man in the garden and allowed another creature that was far smarter than man to convince man to eat the fruit, man who wasn't as smart as the creature ate the fruit, and possessed knowledge of good and evil , that means God created man without knowledge man had no knowledge until he ate the forbidden fruit? Does it make sense?

If God created man and put in him the ability to disobey him , why was he angry when man disobeyed him , cause that ability of disobedience was put in man by God who created man to disobey , if God created man perfect , then it means man did exactly what he was created to do ,

God created bad and good when he created the tree that had the poison of good and evil in it and that poison was eaten by man what ever good or bad man does was created by God

If Jesus is a God a mighty God as you say then that confirms what I said that there might be billions or even trillions of God's out there , and if there is only one God why did God call himself a jealous God? Who is he jealous of ? Who is he competing with, why is he jealous of something that doesn't exist besides him ? And if this God gave man the ability to choose whether to worship him or not or doesn't force human to worship him , why did he curse Adam and eve for disobeying him , why was he angry with Cain for not giving him the best in his farm as offering , why did God distroy humans with flood water for not worshiping him ? And why has God created a place called hellfire to punish humans who will not worship him?

The ALMIGHTY GOD, YAHWEH has a right to sovereignty. When HE said they shouldn't eat the fruit, HE has every right to give the instruction. One of the reason was that he wanted to know whether they would be loyal and obedient to him. 2. Other angels were watching when ALMIGHTY GOD, YAHWEH gave the instructions. U could have thought that why God shouldn't just destroy them and create another set of loyal and obedient couple. If he had killed them other angels would have thought that maybe God doesn't have any consequences in store for them, several thoughts could have come to their minds. So till date all can see clearly that the consequences of Adam and Eve sin is still being felt by all of us their descendants. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT GOD HAS NOT ABANDONED HIS PURPOSE TO TURN THIS EARTH INTO PARADISE. Whatever HE said always come to pass. Isaiah 55:11.

HE has promised a wonderful future of everlasting life for the righteous. Let's do our best to stay righteous even though it's hard to remain righteous in this sinful world we are living. That is why HE said HE'S JEALOUS, he wants us to worship HIM and do good things so that we will not make Satan happy but HIM. If we do bad, HE will not be happy with us, Only Satan will be happy when we do bad and commit sin. Satan knows he has a short period of time, so he is influencing the world to do his bidding and he's being successful at it, with that he knows he's not the only one that would be destroyed.

As for hellfire, the Bible never said that ppl who didn't worship ALMIGHTY GOD will burn in fire forever. What the Bible helps us to understand is that the unrighteous would be cut off eternally. They won't exist again. So I stand by what the Bible is saying, so I don't support hellfire. U can read psalm 37:9-11.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.