Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31864 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
In US? Yes but it will require a lot of efforts. You're going in a B2 Visa, which is for visiting/tourism only. If your employer can do that for you, better for you but it won't be an easy task. You can get a job on a visit visa of course but what happens when your 6 months legal stay expires? I'd advise you apply as a student. It's easier for you to change your visa status after graduation and work while schooling too. Student visa's wait time is shorter, compared to visit visa. The earliest interview date for the visit visa is 2025 at the American consulate. I don't know of Canada

Omo

So if one apply for a visit visa now, na 2025 e go get date for interview?? Danburobai.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Even though I am a Christian and at one point I was even a Christian fanatic, but the more I got involved within the Christian faith, the more I started questioning it because I'm the curious type, but no one could give me the answers to my questions... I was always being told that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Meaning if I can believe in anything in life, it'll happen, it doesn't necessarily have to be a religion... But sometimes we just need to be realistic and be able to differentiate between fantasy and reality.

Personally I believe that our spirit doesn't die when we die... It leaves the body and remains within the atmosphere until one day it manifests into a newborn baby or an animal... You can either be a human or an animal in your next life, but you wouldn't remember anything because your mind wouldn't be the same as the previous one, in fact, everything would be new, except for the spirit.

I'm sorry I don't judge you, but if you are Christian then surely the you must only believe what the bible says. The bible says that God gave the spirit to men, and when we die the spirit return to Him. I think the hindus believe that when you die you come back as an animal.

I think faith is a very difficult thing, because many people are struggling with it and also the fact that there are so many false prophets and teachers is also not helping. I for one believe the bible and is very careful of preachers that preach something not in line with the bible. Well I hope you don't think I judge you cause that is not my place to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by RhodaNelly: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
No probs about that... it's a good thing that he's closer (just like anyone else) to realizing if it's fantasy or fairytale. Since he feels the Holy Bible is mere fallacy.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ibinaboonline: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jesus made it clear: they have eyes, but they can't see what's right in front of them. They're so smart but they can't understand the most basic truth and facts. That's the purpose of the divine arrangement that says; the just shall live by faith. You can't get the greatest gift in the world by being smart, or enlightened, or by being the Arnold Schwarzeneggers of this world. What am I saying? The simple fact that the human body that this man speaks of; the world and how the cosmos fit together and work in perfect harmony; animals and intelligent species like dogs and dolphins; all of these are clear signs of a creator: clear signs right in front of us. But Arnold Schwarzenegger and the like seem to fail to grasp this most basic logic, despite all their experience and knowledge. They'll rather believe the human body and the world is a product of some random big bang. What a shame. If there's a creator, the simple question is, where is He? Does He have any eternal plans for His creations or does He just expect them to perish on earth? The most basic truth right in front of us all, and yet they fail to see it. Just like the scriptures foretold.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
What do i think?

Personally, i think he's not far from the truth. There's nothing like hell or heaven, if you die you're done. There's nothing like rapture, no Jesus is coming back and no imaginary angels wan blow trumpet from the sky.

When i was younger they told us God lives in sky above, that satan lives in below, so we used to match satan wella that time 😂😂, don't mind me, they played on my naivety.

Nowadays, thanks to science, we know God doesn't live in the sky, has never lived there, the alien does atleast they have been sighted (Empirical evidence dey to back it up, cos UFO has been sighted several times on earth). The sky beyond also known as the SPACE; alot of activities has been going on there lately, extremely wealthy individuals don dey travel to space 4 vacation(Jeff Bezoz did recently), they're already planning how to take some lucky folks to "Planet MARS". Maybe God relocated who knows. Devil doesn't live below, rather na abundant natural resources full ground.

PS: Don't bother to quote me, i won't read no reply. If you believe otherwise na your headache, im not trying to win no soul, when you die you'll personally find out if there's any.

you be real werey
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Go and read books about how christainity succeeded in Africa.

Most Africans were already fade up with their primitive religeon and all its demands and sacrifices.
Coupled with the fact that they emulated the white man's culture and achievements and saw Christainity as a way to attain that level of success.
No one forced christainity on Africans rather Africans mostly out of preference, adopted the religeon.

/
Constantine Christians and Crusaders embraced extreme violence in conversion of people to Christianity. Only ignorant folks like you that fail to educate yourself hide under the banner that Christianity is a peaceful religion because it underwent a transition from bellum iustum, bellum sacrum to this pretentious peace. The so-called powerful Christian nations do not hesitate to bomb opponents back to stone ages. What happened to the concept of forgiveness? Are prisons or courts necessary in Christian nations since the Bible told you to forgive your enemies and pray for them? The factory-fitted ignorance may not allow you see through the hypocrisy.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OyinO: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
He's very correct. It's borrowed Greek Mythology. The earlier you know, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

The 3 people you mentioned were all human beings
I pray that the Lord shall open your understanding in Jesus name
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by pacificom: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
In my opinion there is life after death. When we sleeps, we drop our body without any control and transcend into a spiritual world in form of dream where we can even meet relatives that are dead long ago, and where we can exhibit supernatural abilities. This experience is the closest interface that any living human can experience of a spiritual world that is close after life. The body will be gone but the spirit will continue to manifest in the supernatural realm. It's like a world that you fall from height and you can never have injury or die anymore because there is no body or sense organ to feel anything. Its purely spiritual. Anyone that is nosy about this topic should follow up with TV episode " Paranormal Activities" where they use advanced equipments to communicate with dead spirits of people. One noticeable fact about most of the spirits interviewed is that they are aware that they are dead and they can interact with other spirits in same world, they dislike living humans to intrude to their privacy, except someone they are related to when alive, and I have heard one saying there is nothing like heaven, even though I believe there is heaven.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by tianshie(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So one followed by 30 zeros.
It is actually way more than that in the whole universe because we are only talking of OBSERVABLE universe. The universe is rapidly expanding and a lot of it is going beyond our ability to observe every second.
Also there are unlimited number of universes!

Touche.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2023
I'm no longer an active Christian, in fact, I don't think I identify by any religion at the moment.. For now I only believe in me.. grin grin grin... On top of that, I'm not from a religious family and I wasn't raised by any religion.

I only joined Christianity in my late teens and it was my personal choice.

Sometimes you just have to agree with what the majority is saying just for the sake of peace because majority always win.

If you believe that you gonna go to your heaven or hell after death, then it also means that you believe that a dead person could be raised from the dead like Lazarus in the Bible, I'm still waiting to see a pastor bringing someone who has been dead for days back to life, and I'm not talking about all these fake pastors... grin grin grin

Noo, you're not judging me, you're just voicing out your opinion... Like I said, I'm no longer an active Christian and I'm not even going to start acting like one because that would be hypocritical... One thing about me is that I question everything around me.
mzansiboy:

I'm sorry I don't judge you, but if you are Christian then surely the you must only believe what the bible says. The bible says that God gave the spirit to men, and when we die the spirit return to Him. I think the hindus believe that when you die you come back as an animal.

I think faith is a very difficult thing, because many people are struggling with it and also the fact that there are so many false prophets and teachers is also not helping. I for one believe the bible and is very careful of preachers that preach something not in line with the bible. Well I hope you don't think I judge you cause that is not my place to do so.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm no longer an active Christian, in fact, I don't think I identify by any religion at the moment.. For now I only believe in me.. grin grin grin... On top of that, I'm not from a religious family and I wasn't raised by any religion.

I only joined Christianity in my late teens and it was my personal choice.

Sometimes you just have to agree with what the majority is saying just for the sake of peace because majority always win.

If you believe that you gonna go to your heaven or hell after death, then it also means that you believe that a dead person could be raised from the dead like Lazarus in the Bible, I'm still waiting to see a pastor bringing someone who has been dead for days back to life, and I'm not talking about all these fake pastors... grin grin grin

Noo, you're not judging me, you're just voicing out your opinion... Like I said, I'm no longer an active Christian and I'm not even going to start acting like one because that would be hypocritical... One thing about me is that I question everything around me.

That's the thing about christianity that it is a personal relationship with God and its all about how you choose to believe. For me I believe the bible and that God is real, because I have seen miracles with my own eyes and a dead person coming back to life. For me it is personal and I don't need to show off my believe, so I don't practise religion, but my relationship with God.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2023
A dead person coming back to life? Wow! Tell me more because now you just got my full attention..😂😂😂

How was the dead person brought back to life and how long was he or she dead?
mzansiboy:

That's the thing about christianity that it is a personal relationship with God and its all about how you choose to believe. For me I believe the bible and that God is real, because I have seen miracles with my own eyes and a dead person coming back to life. For me it is personal and I don't need to show off my believe, so I don't practise religion, but my relationship with God.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
A dead person coming back to life? Wow! Tell me more because now you just got my full attention..😂😂😂

How was the dead person brought back to life and how long was he or she dead?

Someone was praying and the person was dead for atleast 4 hours. I know you don't believe it, but I was there when the person died.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ProfOkai: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2023
The person must have been suffering from Lazarus syndrome..🤣🤣🤣.. It's a rare medical condition.

If the person was dead for days, then maybe I was gonna reconsider the whole idea of miracles.

Personally I don't think it was a miracle, but just a medical condition... But if you believe that it's a miracle, then okay.
mzansiboy:

Someone was praying and the person was dead for atleast 4 hours. I know you don't believe it, but I was there when the person died.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2023
kingmsookwagh:
you be real werey
your papa na the real weyreh
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Constantine Christians and Crusaders embraced extreme violence in conversion of people to Christianity. Only ignorant folks like you that fail to educate yourself hide under the banner that Christianity is a peaceful religion because it underwent a transition from bellum iustum, bellum sacrum to this pretentious peace. The so-called powerful Christian nations do not hesitate to bomb opponents back to stone ages. What happened to the concept of forgiveness? Are prisons or courts necessary in Christian nations since the Bible told you to forgive your enemies and pray for them? The factory-fitted ignorance may not allow you see through the hypocrisy.

/

Are you this ingnorant?
You think God and christainity teaching about love means they are not advocate for justice?
So a christain nation should not imprison serial killers becos they preach love ?

Weather you like it or not The Christainity and God is the only evidence, fact and logical reason for the existence of this earth and man.
Every other idea are just Wishful thinking, the earlier you accept the better for you.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
The person must have been suffering from Lazarus syndrome..🤣🤣🤣.. It's a rare medical condition.

If the person was dead for days, then maybe I was gonna reconsider the whole idea of miracles.

Personally I don't think it was a miracle, but just a medical condition... But if you believe that it's a miracle, then okay.

Well with any believe system, especially the supernatural one will have to wait and see once you die. However how are you doing?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
I've been good, you?
mzansiboy:

Well with any believe system, especially the supernatural one will have to wait and see once you die. However how are you doing?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I've been good, you?

Im good just very cold, the winter is indeed here yoh
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

How can you jump to already existing life, when the argument is about the origin of life itself?

Science cannot explain the Origin of matters neither can they explain the origin of life.

The law of biogenesis has never and would never be disproved.
No Stone would ever give life.
That's why I said there is no finale scientific conclusion on how life began , research is still on ,a time will come in the future when science will have the technology to explain

On the other hand you religious people have nothing to prove that God exist or God created the universe which host billions of planets in the Galaxy , nothing at all
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

No

Let me make it sound clearer

When someone is alive they will say him, that is him, he's doing great...

But if he's dead, they will say his body, that is his body, his body is decomposing, his body was laid there..

Why??
But I asked you if I say, his body looks amazing does that mean I'm talking about a dead person? The example you are making is about English language and has nothing to do with God's existence
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm not yet feeling it... Winter is my favorite season of the year and I want it to be freezing cold to a point where I can't feel my hands... But now it's still just warm... Maybe in other provinces it's more cold than the province I'm in.

I'm thinking of moving to Free State province somewhere in the future so that I can enjoy my winter seasons there.. grin grin grin
mzansiboy:

Im good just very cold, the winter is indeed here yoh
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

That's why I said there is no finale scientific conclusion on how life began , research is still on ,a time will come in the future when science will have the technology to explain

On the other hand you religious people have nothing to prove that God exist or God created the universe which host billions of planets in the Galaxy , nothing at all

You just encouraging yourself , Science has no explanation ,I repeat no explanation for the origin of matter and man.

If you know science which I doubt, you would understand that science is limited an cannot explan the origin of matter or the Earth without breaking its own law.

All science findings so far agrees with the fact that a creator and designer exist.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

You just encouraging yourself , Science has no explanation ,I repeat no explanation for the origin of matter and man.

If you know science which I doubt, you would understand that science is limited an cannot explan the origin of matter or the Earth without breaking its own law.

All science findings so far agrees with the fact that a creator and designer exist.

You are wrong with your conclusion about science , science is all about facts and physical evidence , so you make no sense when you say all science findings agrees there is a creator/God without the physical evidence of his existence

Everything about God so far is nothing but the imagination of man nothing more than that
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mzansiboy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not yet feeling it... Winter is my favorite season of the year and I want it to be freezing cold to a point where I can't feel my hands... But now it's still just warm... Maybe in other provinces it's more cold than the province I'm in.

I'm thinking of moving to Free State province somewhere in the future so that I can enjoy my winter seasons there.. grin grin grin

Rather you then me, I am in the Northern Cape and it is very cold. We are experiencing extreme tempretures in winter and summer.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sounds like a place to be during winter seasons.. grin grin grin
mzansiboy:

Rather you then me, I am in the Northern Cape and it is very cold. We are experiencing extreme tempretures in winter and summer.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
You just raised my curiosity... grin grin grin.. Can I ask you something?
mzansiboy:

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
your papa na the real weyreh
same to u
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Bossjakande: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:

did snow fall in south africa
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2023
In some parts of SA it does fall.
Bossjakande:
did snow fall in south africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.