Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31856 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Where are 9ja Pastors
Those ones are scammers, 90% of Nigerians fear the idea of God due to poverty, ma wetin those pastors dey use cash out be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Ijeen: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Only God knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
I believe there might be live after death but I don't believe in heaven and hell

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by isabi2lof: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
We will all know, at the end of the day .
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Nobody can tell me what happens after life and I will ever bliv, u know why?? He has never bn there before..

But I am sure that there is one Creator somewhere and we shall all meet Him at the appointed time. What He does with ur soul after that is primarily dependent on Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by crafteck(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

All of us too
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Olohun ma se wa ladorun mooto!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by crafteck(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

Anyone can pass out and come bach with made up tales..
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Kylekent59: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
He's just a human being with bones, meat, and a skeleton and with a soul embedded inside him.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by pikechukwu6(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
I no get comment,but I no wan die sad sad so I no need see what happens after death
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by olaniyilukman(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You should die first so that you can come back and tell us the truth
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Dotherightthing: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Nonsense! angry
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:
He's just a mere man who can say whatever he likes.

True believers know that heaven exist and only those that believe in the greatest human that ever lived (Jesus Christ) will be made to experience heaven, and see God on the last day
So we're all going to hell in someone's religion. Nice one Baba

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Nobody can tell me what happens after life and I will ever bliv, u know why?? He has never bn there before..

But I am sure that there is one Creator somewhere and we shall all meet Him at the appointed time. What He does with ur soul after that is primarily dependent on Him
How did that creator somewhere come to be ?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

That's why you're a Muslim, right? or is Christian version of heaven the only one you think can possibly exist?

Pascal's wager is nonsensical
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
nony43:
All I know is that there is life after death.
how do you know?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by oloriooko(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
your eye go soon clear but will be too late then
"a fuul says in his heart there is no God'
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

How did that creator somewhere come to be ?
Let start from you, how did u come to be??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Tvoice:
Dis one don crase na , old age don come grin
there are sane vibrant youths that share the same opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:

So we're all going to hell in someone's religion. Nice one Baba

If you don't believe and accept Jesus as your Lord, am sorry.

God has chosen Jesus to lead humans back to him. God will destroy humanity again, and only Jesus can save ...

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tabletuner(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2023
You don’t want to wait till after dead only to realize that there is life beyond this life.

Be careful with your soul!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Let start from you, how did u come to be??
I was conceived in my mother's womb that's how I came to be I wasn't created

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

If you don't believe and accept Jesus as your Lord, am sorry.

God has chosen Jesus to lead humans back to him. God will destroy humanity again, and only Jesus can save ...

Hallelujah
You further buttressed the point that we're going to hell in someone's religion.
Good one Baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:
He's just a mere man who can say whatever he likes.

True believers know that heaven exist and only those that believe in the greatest human that ever lived (Jesus Christ) will be made to experience heaven, and see God on the last day

@bolded, prove it!

also what if you die and find out Islam is the only true religion and those that believe Mohammad sent the final messages of Allah are the only people that would make the heaven?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

What if it's not one creator but many creators? and what if it's one creator but he doesn't give a shot of anyone meeting him and death of its creation is the end?

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OntheMoon(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Heaven and hell is simply used to impose fear and manipulate the masses!

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Kubin: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
This hell and heaven stuff is illusion, nothing like that,just work hard you will be in heaven,if you don't your already in hell period.

4 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tvoice: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
there are sane vibrant youths that share the same opinion

Congratulations to dem my dear ,i have mynown opinion is different and i have my reasons and proof to d reason why i believe heaven is real

Thanchu
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
I believe heaven and hell na concept created by our ancestors to judge mortality and keep humans in check.
If there's no perceived reward for good or evil, we would have ended humanity long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ledaman: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
By then, it's late already!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Natbrowny: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
To be honest. Religion is a cult of psychologically disordered people.

Its crazy. Very crazy

6 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:

You further buttressed the point that we're going to hell in someone's religion.
Good one Baba.

This is not religion, but truth and fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.