Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31962 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Anthropology scientific study of human explains the transformation of humans , the study might not give a final conclusion on the matter but we have a solid idea about it and research is still been carried out as technology improves , but your God starts and end with imagination

Joker.

You know nothing about science.
If you do, you would know that science and scientist favor or points towards a creator.
Hundreds of years now and we are yet to see a single Ape evolue to Humans or any other form of evolution.

Keep foing yourself.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Pootle:
yes that very true....only a fool will think of a life after death. religion breed high level of foolishness especially in third world countries where they looking for shortcut to success
Or the other way round.

Only a fool thinks there is no after life.

you where brought to this world without your permission, what makes you think there would be no afterlife without your knowledge or permission?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ledaman: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
izombie:
How do you know it's real? Have you died and came back to life? How do you know? Please tell.
Bros heaven and Hell fire is real ! Choose wisely.
Go to hospital or grave yard you will know that Almighty God exist!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ledaman: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Or the other way round.

Only a fool thinks there is no after life.

you where brought to this world without your permission, what makes you think there would be no afterlife without your knowledge or permission?
Very deep message to reflect on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Iykenuwa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

A bigger fool believes and worship any god either christian god called yahweh or muslim god called allah or hindus god called brahma! Or esu worshippers.

And youre the genius who believes youre related to a chimpazee?

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

I don’t care what charles is.
Which of the gods did he use science to disprove? Yahweh?

You don’t know what an atheist is, learn that first, if you do you won’t be asking me about freemason.
grin lol, you don't tell me what an athiest means

I even thought you had a clue when you quoted me, all you have been saying is same stale line of what is thiesm vs what is athiesm

You know nothing about Charles Darwin or freemason and you are quoting me

grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iykenuwa:

And youre the genius who believes youre related to a chimpazee?
grin I literally just asked him how an athiest who doesn't believe in God/gods can be a freemason and he is clueless

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Personally, I don't believe that the spirit goes to heaven or hell after death.

I believe that it remains within the atmosphere until one day it manifests into a newborn body... It could be that of a human or an animal.

But the person or the animal wouldn't remember anything as it's a new body with a new mind.
Fortune118005:

Spiritual things cannot be comprehended with a physical/carnal mind. Though it is the spiritual that controls the physical but the spiritual is totally different from the physical. A proper understanding between spiritual and physical world will save you a lot of argument on the existence of heaven and hell. Heaven and Hell is real but its spiritual, it cannot and can never be seen physically. Infact, there is no physical geography of the location of heaven and hell. This world is in two faces; physically and spiritually.
A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible/ignorant ones.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fortune118005:

They are rooted in the Bible and the Scriptures cannot be broken.
The bible was written by humans not just the bible every other religious books were written by humans to mentally enslave other humans , just to create a unified lifestyle norms and values for the people they wanted to control, most of the things you read about creation in the bible was written by Moses and Moses grew up in the house of pharaoh he was raised in the ways of Egyptian gods , he got his inspiration from there
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Are genetic codes testing DNA etc done by blind faith?

Don't argue science with me I practice science for a living.

What is the origin of matter?
Eg the Ape that you claimed Evolued to humans where did it come from?

I hope you know the first law of science and matter?

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin lol, you don't tell me what an athiest means

I even thought you had a clue when you quoted me, all you have been saying is same stale line of what is thiesm vs what is athiesm

You know nothing about Charles Darwin or freemason and you are quoting me

grin

The definition of atheism is there in the dictionary, you can also look up the origin of the word, no one can just ignorantly assume the definition, and atheism is the opposite of theism.

You lack the definition of those stale lines, if you don’t you won’t be worshipping yahweh.

A satanist a theist, if you know what atheism and theism means you won’t be asking an atheist about freemason, ask your fellow theists.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Bluntemperor: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

Don't mind him!
He thinks the Kingdom of God is another fantasy Film industry!
But you know what,some of them see America and Europe,especially being white as the end of Civilization and they are enjoying the eura!
So, don't blame them,na too much Freedom makes it so!

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by somehow: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Don't worry, a lot of mysteries shall be demystified unto you especially when you transit.

You didn't answer the question.

Where were you before you came to earth?

Does it not matter to you?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

The definition of atheism is there in the dictionary, you can also look up the origin of the word, no one can just ignorantly assume the definition, and atheism is the opposite of theism.

You lack the definition of those stale lines, if you don’t you won’t be worshipping yahweh.

A satanist a theist, if you know what atheism and theism means you won’t be asking an atheist about freemason.
Dude you are dumb

An athiest is one who does not believe in gods/God blabla bla who cares

A thiesm is one who believes in God/gods who cares, this is not the substance of the matter, what you believe or don't believe is not my business

You can't say you don't believe in gods/God and be a freemason at the same time which is thiesm believe in God and worship of Satan

Do you get the drift now, inconsistency, if you are even intelligent than this that is where I would have educated you on how that inconsistency by these athiest pioneers is rooted in theism in it self (satanism in particular)

In other words you were played
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

This ideology leads to other complicated questions. For instance, what if you are worshipping the wrong God? What if you are worshipping the right God the wrong way? What if we are the Gods ourselves and are to create the heaven? What if there is a physical road that leads to this heaven that we should be looking for(like in the Mariana trench)?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
1. Crimes were committed with less impunity.

2. Crimes were generally defined without aliases.

3. Everything the Bible teaches were innately held in reverence without extortion.

4. The level of death was less.

5. Slavery was not a commercial venture.

6. When people swore oaths, they were bound by it. Today everyone and their mothers swear by the Bible and believe that it is a joke.

7. People took their cases to God and believed that it would intervene, but today humans are the ones fighting for Jesus and Mohammed.

8. Religion has killed more people than all the world wars combined. Read the Bible alone and add up how many were killed in battles led by Biblical God. Take Egypt for example, God sent Moses to Pharaoh. The same God hardened his heart and used that as an excuse to bring plague to Egypt. So what's the crime of those first born killed?

9. Israel as you know it today didn't exist till 14th May, 1948. The British Kingdom created it out of Palestine through Balfour declaration. So when did all these holy places that they are visiting in Israel magically appear in the present day Israel? Oyibo 's ability to market anything is second to none.

Let's take Nigeria as a case study. There is no evidence that Nigerians are living better than non-Christian nations with all your prayers, fasting and speaking in tongues. You borrow money from Buddhist China for development. You migrate to Islamic countries for business and greener pastures. You run to Judaism Israel for pilgrimage.

I can go on and on about the fantasy called Christianity but make I no pour sand for some people hustle.

/

Religion especially christainity cannot be blamed for all the ills you mentioned,
Ppl hide under different Religions or ideas to commit crimes.
I hope you know it was still christainity that stopped slavery , brought western education and civilisation?

The Bible is not a magic book, you reap what you sow.

You think becos Nigerians practice Christainity then we would be advanced even when we are more corrupt and evil than the Chinese?

It does not work that way

I hope you know that the Chinese and Asians depends on the christain West for Technology and education?

Israel was existing before 1948 go and read your history books.

What is happening in the middle East and Israel is part of a grand plan by NWO and satanic elites to achieve NWO.

This Israel is not even God's Israel of old its way deep than I can tell you here, maybe some other time.

If yiu remove religeon ppl would still kill themselves.

Ppl kill for girlfriend money power cars lies cheating no one has argued that we should ban cars, girlfriend s money e.t.c

I agree with the first 3 or 4 points but then ppl are becoming more desperate just as the Bible predicted that they would be.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Dude you are dumb

An athiest is one who does not believe in gods/God blabla bla who cares

A thiesm is one who believes in God/gods who cares, this is not the substance of the matter, what you believe or don't believe is not my business

You can't say you don't believe in gods/God and be a freemason at the same time which is thiesm believe in God and worship of Satan

Do you get the drift now, inconsistency, if you are even intelligent than this that is where I would have educated you on how that inconsistency by these athiest pioneers is rooted in theism in it self (satanism in particular)

In other words you were played
You can also believe in theos and still be a freemason.
Just like you can be a teacher and be in freemason.
So what’s the correlation between atheism and Freemason?

Theism is not the worship of “god and worship of Satan”, theism is the believe not worship in a god or gods, Deity or Deities.

A satan worshipper is a theist, see illiterate, who are the pioneers of theism? grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Edusouls(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.
do u need to tell them? Everyone would see it with their own eyes when it’s their turn, so it’s an inevitable fact
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Yoighaman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

Thanks for sharing.

I believe you 💯.

I have had an out-of-body experience before, I saw my body lying down, my hands were passing through everything I wanted to touch, that was when I realized there was an anomaly, I quickly remembered such stories and how people handled them, thankfully, I laid back on my body and sprung back to life.

The heaven or hell experience is what I cannot vividly recall having, but this particular one, I am 1000% sure.

May God help us not to miss eternity at the right place.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Don't argue science with me I practice science for a living.

What is the origin matter?
Eg the Ape that you claimed Evolued to humans where did it come from?

I hope you know the first law of science and matter?
The origin of how live begun on earth is still under research, so the final conclusion of how live begun on planet earth is yet to be archived , but science has traced as far back as they can go for now, the future is still there
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by mastermaestro(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

You have said it all. Thanks brotherly. smiley

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iykenuwa:
Atheism is a temporal condition, cured after death by reality.
grin grin grin so true
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maga123: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
This will seriously confuse some people the truth of the matter is that they are Americans and there views are quiet different from ours in african alone juju go make know God,heaven dey and satan,hell dey.one thing dat has given me strong conviction is that has long as there is wickedness on the face of the earth then surely there is Godliness
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by obaidan: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.
You have not died before and you know all of these
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Joker.

You know nothing about science.
If you do, you would know that science and scientist favor or points towards a creator.
Hundreds of years now and we are yet to see a single Ape evolue to Humans or any other form of evolution.

Keep foing yourself.
Did science say the evolution of man happened just in hundred years?

Who is the creator, do you have prove of the creator?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Did science say the evolution of man happened just in hundred years?

How long?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

You can also believe in theos and still be a freemason.
Just like you can be a teacher and be in freemason.
So what’s the correlation between atheism and Freemason?

Theism is not the worship of “god and worship of Satan”, theism is the believe not worship in a god or gods, Deity or Deities.

A satan worshipper is a theist, see illiterate, who are the pioneer of theism? grin
ok now that you have left gear one with shame

Let me educate you a little, in Freemason you either believe in Yaweh or allah because that's the two books available in the lodges to swear to.

So in no way that theos or believe in science or even yourself or nothing applied in masonry.

The correlation between athiesm and freemason is that Charles Darwin work on the "evolution" greatly if not singlehandedly is the greatest theory out there that contributed to the supposed disapproval of the Bible account of man creation history.

In summary Darwin work contributed to an extreme degree why people felt the need not to believe in gods/God since something else accounted for man history

Now the reality is Darwin who himself didn't believe in gods/God and created his work to convince people why the Bible account on man creation was false actually did believe in God/gods and had a thiesm motive on leading people in that direction

There is another gear to this if you really want to learn on how you got played
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

How long?
As long as it takes
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

The origin of how live begun on earth is still under research, so the final conclusion of how live begun on planet earth is yet to be archived , but science has traced as far back as they can go for now, the future is still there

You still quote science and fail.

Let me help you out.

Click and read

https://www.nairaland.com/4746846/lets-find-out-true-religeon
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
ok now that you have left gear one with shame

Let me educate you a little, in Freemason you either believe in Yaweh or allah because that's the two books available in the lodges to swear to.

So in no way that theos or believe in science or even yourself or nothing applied in masonry.

The correlation between athiesm and freemason is that Charles Darwin work on the "evolution" greatly if not singlehandedly is the greatest theory out there that contributed to the supposed disapproval of the Bible account of man creation history.

In summary Darwin work contributed to an extreme degree why people felt the need not to believe in gods/God since something else accounted for man history

Now the reality is Darwin who himself didn't believe in gods/God and created his work to convince people why the Bible account on man creation was false actually did believe in God/gods and had a thiesm motive on leading people in that direction

There is another gear to this if you really want to learn on how you got played

Illiterate, yahweh and allah are theos. They are not books.
That’s why i said you should learn what atheism means it comes from atheos.
The opposite of atheism is theism not freemason.
A satan worshipper is a theist. Satan is a theos.

You are ignorant that is why you are a believer.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

You still quote science and fail.

Let me help you out.

Click and read

https://www.nairaland.com/4746846/lets-find-out-true-religeon
Science doesn't have a final conclusion of how live begun cause people are still researching so don't tell me what we have now is final

That theory of creation written by Moses in the bible is pure imagination nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Onny Michael Buys A Car For His Wife On Her Birthday (Video) / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.