Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31863 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by gbaskiboy: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..,many people shear same tots,, so i am not surprised
share not shear, thought not tots
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ImoleNaija: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Well, it's better to live a life that would make you avoid regrets in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by SenatePresdo(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

These are figments of brain activities.

When people die, their brain is still active for some moments.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Yes, and ur mother was conceived, the mother's mother was conceived and cycle retrace back...isn't it??
And don't u feel as the cycle retrace back it must definitely reach the origin, don't u feel so??
Of course as you Trace back to millions of years we know how the transformation of humans occurred but the God you talk about is just imagination you can't see him , you can't hear him he doesn't exist just an imagination of the human mind

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by izombie(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2023
ledaman:
It is only a foolish person like Anorld would say such nasty things!
Heaven and hell fire is real.
May we be fortunate to Grace heaven.
How do you know it's real? Have you died and came back to life? How do you know? Please tell.

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Elxandre(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
But in the background grin you are Freemason and working for satan

All these athiest need to be stoned for their scam
So earth is flat abi
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Adeolajude(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
And who is forcing him to believe?..He can choose to take his chances that heaven does not exist. It's his choice..We that believe also, it's our choice. Requirement to make heaven are even things that can make earth a good place to live yet people still have great issues with that

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tvoice: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

so your proof is in a book that contained stories about talking snakes and talking donkeys? a book in which the god presented there saw nothing wrong in slavery but went out of his way to ban eating of shellfish?

That same book u called story book has its prent day lanmark in isreal and other countries, thik before u type

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Of course as you Trace back to millions of years we know how the transformation of humans occurred but the God you talk about is just imagination you can't see him , you can't hear him he doesn't exist just an imagination of the human mind

Pls how did the transformation of man occur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

Yup. They don't know, they just hope that Heaven is real. Be like 419, buy house wey you go see unless you die first.

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Onyi90(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

The truth is here already. Jesus Is the Truth The Way and The Life. There's no other way to God except by Him. John 14:6.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Satazaa: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
What do you think?

Personally, i think he's not far from the truth. There's nothing like hell or heaven, if you die youre done. There's nothing like rapture, no Jesus is coming back and no imaginary angels wan blow trumpet from the sky.

When i was younger they told us God lives in sky above, that satan lives in below, so we used to match satan wella that time 😂😂, don't mind them, they played on my naivety.

Nowadays, we know God doesn't live in the sky, the alien does atleast they have been sighted (Empirical evidence dey), the sky beyond also known as the space, alot of activities has been going on there lately, extremely rich individuals don dey travel to space 4 vacation(Jeff Bezoz did recently),they're already planning how to take some people to Mars. Maybe God relocated who knows. Devil doesn't live below, rather na abundant natural resources full ground.

PS: Don't bother to quote me, i won't read no reply. If you believe otherwise na your headache, im not trying to win no soul, when you die you'll personally find out if there's any.
Bro I grudgingly agree with you ooo, this reality is a ferocious punch to the ribs of we hardcore religious adherent
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Yinksdavid(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Common sense is really not common.

How would you find out after death that heaven does not exist sir!

Seems you need to understand more about death.

sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by walade(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
"I don't want to commit myself about heaven and hell, I have friends in both places" - Mark Twain
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Tvoice:

That same book u called story book has its prent day lanmark in isreal and other countries, thik before u type

Yeah, I guess that's why that Israel you mentioned has only 1.9% of its population affiliated to Christianity and there happens to be 9 times more Muslims there than there are Christians?

proof https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Sermwell(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before?
Have you been there before?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Hotwest: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Nobody really knows
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I don't know but I've observed people die
And why do people die??

Why do skin wrinkle at a certain age?

Why do immune system break down at a certain age??

What is the scientific information behind the formation of ur skin??

I am ready for you
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by timesupreloaded: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.
The truth is that Jesus is a dog
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by oloriooko(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Psalm 14: 1-6

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
There is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there were any that did understand, And seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:
There is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?
Who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

5There were they in great fear:
For God is in the generation of the righteous.

6Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor,
Because the LORD is his refuge.

You are quoting a verse out of context but i will over lookthat anyway for a reason.
do you even have an idea of who is refered to as a fuul in that verse?
read it in context and re-phrase your hasty reply

hopefulLandlord:
I like how Christians quote Psalm 14:1 halfway because quoting the full verse would prove their god is the true fool who can't see beyond his imaginary nose.

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

all one needs to prove that verse is stupid is just to show an atheist that does good

atheist president José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordanohas of Uruguay described as "the world's 'humblest' president" due to his austere lifestyle and his donation of around 90 percent of his $12,000 monthly salary to charities that benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs. he lived in a bungalow before during and after his reign, drove one single Volkswagen tortoise car too

The existence of someone like Jose Mujica shows that verse is nonsensical.

I'm assuming only a few Christians have ever even read the full verse but just parrot what they kept hearing
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NOwazobia: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2023
That one consign am.... 🤤
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tvoice: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah, I guess that's why that Israel you mentioned has only 1.9% of its population affiliated to Christianity and there happens to be 9 times more Muslims there than there are Christians?

proof https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

Most of u know the truth ,but decide to be dramatic, like said earlier, read your bible thoroughly and u will thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Dicado: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

of course, what do you expect from Hollywood atheists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I also think it's just a fantasy.
i may not believe heaven in the biblical sense per se, but I genuinely believe there'a an existence after this one because think about it..you live here and you die and what was the point? Ceasing to exist after death defeats the whole point of being alive in the first place.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Yinksdavid(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
From your statement, those that don't follow Jesus or are christians have no chance of making heaven.

Jokerman:

It's Ok... We all believe and work towards making heaven... As for me, I have chosen to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, to lead me to God, who created and made all things
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by omoluka: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:

I think so too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And why do people die??

Why do skin wrinkle at a certain age?

Why do immune system break down at a certain age??

What is the scientific information behind the formation of ur skin??

I am ready for you
good thing you are ready but I'm not in the mood to go back and forth unnecessarily. my answers to your questions is I don't know but the onus is now on you to prove how this proves if there's a god who created us he "definitely" would meet us after we die and all these things you mentioned that happens to us is same in animals too so you're to prove this God would also have animal heaven too where they would also meet God

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2023
KingCold:
i may not believe heaven in the biblical sense per se, but I genuinely believe there'a an existence after this one because think about it..you live here and you die and what was the point? Ceasing to exist after death defeats the whole point of being alive in the first place.

what was the point when you weren't existing before? also would animals also be there in afterlife with us?

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by jesustheissue: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2023
We are forced to listen and read from people like these because they have become famous, celebrities but beware of their thoughts and conclusions concerning life. There is God oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by rippa(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2023
SerikiFulani:
If there's anything like heaven,no human being is going there.

It's meant for spiritual and extra terrestrial beings,not mortal men 😊
u will be spiritual after dead
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Yinksdavid(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Well said bro.

All I know is that everyone should be entitled to thier beliefs and there is no right or wrong.

What is certain is we will all die and no one knows what happens after death. I repeat "Near death experience is totally different from death"

Khafsun:

It's funny that you believe the concept of heaven exists solely in Christianity. Hundreds of religions and cultures believe in it without the influence of abrahamic religions. Read bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sonature1: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Yinksdavid:
Common sense is really not common.

How would you find out after death that heaven does not exist sir!

Seems you need to understand more about death.

Go and ask someone to explain what I wrote.

Stop disgracing yourself here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.