Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31950 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JOemmy(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2023
He is speaking as a spirituality limited mortal man but still doesn't change the reality that there's indeed life after death which so many have experienced he will definitely be finding out the bitter truth when he dies.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Research is inconclusive cause the research is still on going , human knowledge improves and time will come when humans will know better , just like in the stone age humans believed there was a God out there in the sky that creates rain and make it rain , and the same God makes the sun the rise in the morning and takes it down in the evening, and makes darkness to fall and light to shine which are all false

But How a human is formed in the womb is simple knowledge go and do your research

So who made sun, moon, light and darkness I ask u to tell me who made them
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Is JESUS CHRIST THE SCIENTIFIC SON OF GOD ? Ask Us The Advanced of the Earth and we will tell you in Scientific Terms who Jesus really is.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by MrBroke(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Why are humans scared that life doesn't continue after death, everything has an end. Let's accept the fact and stop acting like babies inventing religious ideas to console or give hope to ourselves. You die you fu*king die. Simple

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sprints1: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.
I don't even think a single human being on earth deserves to go to heaven including me. Plus all the atrocities we have all committed the hatred envy jealousy backbitting etc. Plus what we are doing to mother nature. Especially Nigerians they deserve a concrete room in hell if its exist. The world is about frequency and vibration. What I haven't figure is where our spirit goes to after death. But am certainly sure heaven is a fantasy. As for me after death I need no life in heaven or hell to go and wetin. I have suffered enuf on earth and die again and go and suffer in heaven or hell. To go and be doing what in heaven singing praises and worship. There is no sleep in heaven remember. Just praising God. No booze no free puna me I no wan sign up for that kind life. No entertainment. I no want and i don't even want to live forever why. Am not greedy like you people. Who wants everything life after death. The people who created that illusion knows most people are greedy and want to gain and not lose. They have brainwashed all of u people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So who made sun, moon, light and darkness I ask u to tell me who made them
No person made them , there is no such thing as someone making the universe , such person doesn't exist
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by chaseblack(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

The truth is found in Ecclesiastes 9 : 4-6
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Jesus wey no fit cure covid19, you sabi how many pastors and brainwashed followers like you wey covid19 kill. The government lock all of use at home, Even your pastors find a new way to extort una in form of tithe and offerings, dial *234# to pay your tithe.. When are you gonna have sense. Nah this same white folks carry the religion come una country

Thank you for your very kind comment. I am not a Religious Person. I am a Thinker who has Unravelled The Bible. I'm talking The Bible and I do not include Nigeria. Nigeria is a nation of low standards so I will not talk of Nigeria. Everything in Nigeria is done the wrong way. Do they have our type of secret cults in Harvard University ?

Ask me to Prove Jesus is The Savior of The World in Scientific Terms and I will.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's not dream. He passed out, not breathing again. Do you pass out when you dream? Continue to confuse yourself

Why can't it be the type of dream one has in extreme trauma, when one passes out or even dies and comes back? Point is, it can be activities entirely confined to the brain - just like a dream that seems so real until you wake up
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

Thank you for your very kind comment. I am not a Religious Person. I am a Thinker who has Unravelled The Bible. I'm talking The Bible and I do not include Nigeria. Nigeria is a national of low standards so I will not talk of Nigeria. Everything in Nigeria is done the wrong way. Do they have our type of secret cults in Harvard University ?
They said heaven na fantasy, you still wan use bible defend your argument. That's pure and undiluted fallacy. Based on that premise, i see no reason to continue this conversation. One thing about death is that sooner or later, He's gonna take us all. The truth eventually go be personal. Adios
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JOemmy(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

Very interesting
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sprints1: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBroke:
Why are humans scared that life doesn't continue after death, everything has an end. Let's accept the fact and stop acting like babies inventing religious ideas to console or give hope to ourselves. You die you fu*king die. Simple
no mind them. The people who created it are the ones sponsoring pastors all over the world to continue brainwashing people that it is easier for a camel to pass through a needle than a rich man to enter heaven. So I should remain poor because I want eternal life. Greed. Jesus exist don't get me wrong but the one in the bible na complete fallacy. Even me I no believe he walked on water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

No person made them , there is no such thing as someone making the universe , such person doesn't exist

Nobody made them but they came into existence from somewhere unknown abi??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Jesus is Not The Only Savior there is ..... He is Simply the Best . Water SAVES you from Thirst. Food SAVES you from Hunger. Money SAVES you from Poverty.

The Concept of Salvation is very common place.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Ogbeni Arnold, You are just being far from the truth.Whether you like it or not there is hell and heaven. You can see the evidence all around you. People are extremely bad and others are good narured.Definitely judgement is coming one day and One person will administer it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by somehow: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

Do you have an idea of where you were before conception?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Nobody made them but they came into existence from somewhere unknown abi??
There are close to 10 billion planets in the Galaxy universe no person made them the universe made itself , God is just an imagination God doesn't exist
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
They said heaven na fantasy, you still wan use bible defend your argument. That's pure and undiluted fallacy. Based on that premise, i see no reason to continue this conversation. One thing about death is that sooner or later, He's gonna take us all. The truth eventually go be personal. Adios

THe Truth is Not Personal. The Truth is Universal. You cannot Choose the Truth. All we can do is Obey The Truth.

Can you walk on your head ?
Can you jump out of a skyscraper and survive ?

There are LAWS THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN. To Break Those Laws is Death.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sprints1: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Jesus wey no fit cure covid19, you sabi how many pastors and brainwashed followers like you wey covid19 kill. The government lock all of use at home, Even your pastors find a new way to extort una in form of tithe and offerings, dial *234# to pay your tithe.. When are you gonna have sense. Nah this same white folks carry the religion come una country
I love this conversation na america lock Una for house because of their evil agenda. Pastors no be the same america they sponsor them. To be honest read the bible from genesis to revelation they did no mention us but ask your pastors they will say we are descendants of isreal the same isreal wey no like black they abhor us now. The same israel wey dey do LGBT now. I wish I knew so many things before I was 30. I for no get problem. So life is very simple if u stick to some necessary procedures not just applying bible stories to your daily life. Was reading daily guide and a portion of that day says pray to God that mulsim buddahaism judaism eyes will be opened to know that Jesus is the only way to life. I just laughed and closed the thing back.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Don't worry, a lot of mysteries shall be demystified unto you especially when you transit.
somehow:

Do you have an idea of where you were before conception?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Awaja(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Same way we don't know how our birth was coordinated same way we don't know what happens after death,but sleep is the cousin of death so we only dream forever when death happens .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

Poor knowledge of science fuels all these stories. When you have an accident and go into coma, your brain is aware you just had an accident. If you have read or heard stories about the afterlife, your brain cells have likely linked that piece of knowledge with death already. Simple psychology.

So if you're in coma or have a near death experience, and your brain is still active, chances are that it will trigger dreams of the afterlife similar to what you've heard.

Now for the part where he was told to return. Have you ever dreamed and when someone was talking beside you it somehow meddled into your dream in some sort of creative way?
When his body was regaining conciousness, he must have started to pick up signs that people are around him trying to resuscitate him. Thus it interwined with his dream by someone telling him to go back. It's likely he already has heard stories before of Angels sending people back for second chance or something like that. So it formed his dream in that sort of way.

Someone who has never heard of the afterlife before can never have that sort of experience. But hardly is there anyone like that. It doesn't matter whether you believe it strongly or not, once you've heard it, chances are you might experience it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by 4evayours: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Even the so called pastors and imam knows the truth that is why they keep commiting crime because they know that at the end nothing like hellfire
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

THe Truth is Not Personal. The Truth is Universal. You cannot Choose the Truth. All we can do is Obey The Truth.

Can you walk on your head ?
Can you jump out of a skyscraper and survive ?

There are LAWS THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN. To Break Those Laws is Death.
Can you show me where i can find God in person? I mean his physical address or documentation in history. No, why its a fantasy. Bye
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2023
In Science Gravity is A Law. Friction is Another Law. The World is Governed by Laws. Jesus is The Scientific Son of God.

Do you want me to use Laws to prove it ? Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology All Point to A Messiah Like Person to correct social defects in humanity
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Fact or idea?
You go school atall?

Fact: Everyone will leave this world one day. We are all sojourners

Truth: Everyone must make heaven or the lake or fire

No escape path

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2023
KingCold:
You weren't existing therefore there wasn't an experience..actually what if we always existed just coming back in different faces and sexes to experience all facets of life? I don't know man, what I strongly believe tho is life doesn't end here , it can't.

Define life
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Yinksdavid:

From your statement, those that don't follow Jesus or are christians have no chance of making heaven.

Yes
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by danity5love: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2023
He is right....!!!
..we are on our own when we embark to our spiritual home call paradise ,no family ,no bf, no gf just you
Striving to be in paradise... if karma hit you you have to return back to the earth and be born as a baby (reincarnation)
Of which your pass life will never be remember
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

This one is emotional blackmail na grin. That means we all know it's unrealistic but out of fear and horror of burning forever, let's just believe it.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by nony43(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
how do you know?

Just know that I know.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

There are close to 10 billion planets in the Galaxy universe no person made them the universe made itself , God is just an imagination God doesn't exist

Ooh, universe made itself?? Wao..

Pls from where did it made itself??
Wait don't go far, earth is also a universe, how did earth made itself pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.