Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? (2719 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by webm: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
I love this babe and intend to settle down with her but a couple of things keep worrying me.

When we started dating she was usually on call with a lot of guys whenever she visits until one day I asked her whether she has a lot of boyfriends? She responded no and stopped these calls whenever she is around. I don't know if she continued the calls at her house or she has really stopped calling those guys.

Another thing I noticed with this girl is that she celebrates a lot of guys on her WhatsApp status. Hardly celebrate any girl. Personally, I can't celebrate any girl's birthday on my WhatsApp status if she's not my girlfriend or sister. So I keep wondering why this girl celebrate a lot of men on her status.

Ok. Today I noticed that we have a mutual friend that celebrated birthday yesterday. I'm not very close to the friend but we are both on WhatsApp, so I do see his status. The guy posted on his status that my babe sent him money, I was like what the Bleep. So celebrating men is not enough, she's also sending money. This friend is married by the way so I'm surprised.

Other posts on her WhatsApp status are vilifying women that do hookup or women that act indecently. She has no control on how dirty her WhatsApp status could be, like showing a video of a girl doing some crazy things with her vagina and she would be advising girls with that kind of video. One day, I told her to stop those kind of sexually explicit posts. Gave her reasons why it's important she stopped. Basically that she has younger ones on her contacts. She agreed and stopped being too extreme on these posts about sex. Again, I'm not sure if she really stopped or blocks me whenever she's making such explicit post.

To be fair to her, she did engineering in school and also posts church things. She matched my energy in sex Na wetin I take dey forgive her

What's your view about this kind of person based on these status posts?

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
I await the time you guys will decide to get clays and mould ladies you want. If it will stop reading silly threads like this, I will volunteer to go on 100 days fasting so God can breathe into your moulded images.

There's something called individual differences, even twins are different. The most important thing is the readiness to compromise and bring out the best in each other.

Hain! People dating guys like you dey try!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by JoshTim: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
This one still dey ask questions....hahahahaha...you be jajayC

2 Likes

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
The answer lies in all what you have stated except you are living in self denial.
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by goodon(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Can you live with her, knowing she has too many male friends, if you're not OK with her attitude find someone else...people don't really change

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Edipet(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
I have bone like that, tho she is not my girlfriend, but she celebrate guys birthday almost every week, some months everyday sef. But e no concern me
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by eazzzy1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
It’s all about optics, outlook and perspective. She may have dated people in the past who didn’t mind these things. The question is do you mind? If you do it’s your responsibility to communicate your displeasure to her.

It’s up to her to decide what’s worth more to her, you or the other guys. It’s up to you to decide on how to proceed based on her decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Gabreil2121(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do you have a big dick?

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Cloudflare: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
How you guys manages to date a Nigerian girl let alone even intending to settle down with them is still a mystery to me till today.

Op, The earlier you understand that the girl is an olosho and a hook-up girl, the better for you. Stop behaving like an insecure weak dude and hit her pussy, then dump her and move on. Oga, that girl belongs to the streets just like the average Nigerian girl

2 Likes

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by felong(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
You can't change a hoe, enjoy her cunt and go your way.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by JustPowerApps(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Your babe is adikted or adikulated cool There is not much you can do to change a hoe, do yours and match on wink. The guy who eventually stays with her will be the one to bear the hurt.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by goodmike7: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
I await the time you guys will decide to get clays and mould ladies you want. If it will stop reading silly threads like this, I will volunteer to go on 100 days fasting so God can breathe into your moulded images.

There's something called individual differences, even twins are different. The most important thing is the readiness to compromise and bring out the best in each other.

Hain! People dating guys like you dey try!
In all he wrote this is only what you can deduce?
wow, you guys dating Nigerian girls dey try.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Astra101: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2023
webm:
I love this babe and intend to settle down with her but a couple of things keep worrying me.

When we started dating she was usually on call with a lot of guys whenever she visits until one day I asked her whether she has a lot of boyfriends? She responded no and stopped these calls whenever she is around. I don't know if she continued the calls at her house or she has really stopped calling those guys.

Another thing I noticed with this girl is that she celebrates a lot of guys on her WhatsApp status. Hardly celebrate any girl. Personally, I can't celebrate any girl's birthday on my WhatsApp status if she's not my girlfriend or sister. So I keep wondering why this girl celebrate a lot of men on her status.

Ok. Today I noticed that we have a mutual friend that celebrated birthday yesterday. I'm not very close to the friend but we are both on WhatsApp, so I do see his status. The guy posted on his status that my babe sent him money, I was like what the Bleep. So celebrating men is not enough, she's also sending money. This friend is married by the way so I'm surprised.

Other posts on her WhatsApp status are vilifying women that do hookup or women that act indecently. She has no control on how dirty her WhatsApp status could be, like showing a video of a girl doing some crazy things with her vagina and she would be advising girls with that kind of video. One day, I told her to stop those kind of sexually explicit posts. Gave her reasons why it's important she stopped. Basically that she has younger ones on her contacts. She agreed and stopped being too extreme on these posts about sex. Again, I'm not sure if she really stopped or blocks me whenever she's making such explicit post.

To be fair to her, she did engineering in school and also posts church things. She matched my energy in sex Na wetin I take dey forgive her.

@ the boldest, devil always has a bait wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:40am On Jun 10, 2023
🫤
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Gadafii: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Bros she’s for the street, and for everyone don’t colonize or personalize her

To have peace of mind, kindly back away emotionally and enjoy that same she matches your energy with, no be only sex Dey sustain marriage

All these red flags you are seeing and advising her to stop that you think she has stop na when you marry her you go know say she no stop anything

Give your self peace of mind and happiness, by completely stopping any marriage or relationship plan with her, enjoy the sex she gives with maximum protection and face front

How some of you don’t even think like fully developed humans dey baffle me, so because of just sex energy you wan marry a girl with all these baggages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Pray for her

Check my signature and thank me later
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by graceilina: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Very wrong place to seek for relationship advice. You know the males on nairaland are haters of women/girls. They will always say you should quit
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Jayrockk: 5:54am On Jun 10, 2023
You don't need a prophet to tell u these are red flags undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Kellyson1: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2023
webm:

To be fair to her, she did engineering in school and also posts church things. She matched my energy in sex Na wetin I take dey forgive her

You nor get sense at all. You dey see all this red light you still dey talk rubbish. Because of say she sabi Bleep you well. Marry her na. Fool
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by labake1(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Guys and insecurities
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Willsland(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2023
webm:

Don't let her innocent looks deceive you, run for your life,
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2023
They will scatter your relationship here aje.

But you don't change an adult tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What's Your View About Her Whatsapp Status Patterns? by Jozilinn: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
She's probably a social type, guys love girls that socialize a lot for her to send her married friend money on his birthday,op your girl is open minded talk to her she seems like a playful type...at least she's not hiding herself then when you marry she will explode,talk to your bae and make your choice.

(1) (Reply)

She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform / Would You Continue To Date An Hiv Positive Girl Even If You Knew Her Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.