Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform (2717 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Notorioustroll: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
The girl I promised and wish to spend the rest of my life with has broken my heart. She started complaining few months ago that I wasn't performing like a man; that I am not satisfying her sexually. This lady advised me to get some medication for myself. She even went on research on how to build back a man to perform sexually. She always cooked and made sure I was well fed. But all she did was fruitless. I didn't take frantic step to curb that. I was reckless because my girlfriend was doing everything possible to ensure I perform.
Last week my girlfriend surprised me by saying we should break up, I asked her why and she said she's not enjoying the relationship because I'm not sexually satisfying her and the worst is that I don't make effort to change the situation. She stressed that she doesn't want to cheat on me and that's why she just have to leave and get satisfaction elsewhere. I pleaded but she said staying back in the relationship will only hurt us both because she's tired and really need good sex. I was thinking she was joking but up till today she's not showed up in my house, I called and she told me that I should move on.
Please what am I supposed to take? What medication do I need? Do I need to see the Doctor? Please help me as I'm desperately in need of valuable information. I don't want to loose this lady as she's done much for me.

Mynd44 dominique
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by TemplarLandry: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Repent and stop fornicating.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Notorioustroll: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Is that the info I demand for?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Taylor90: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2023
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Notorioustroll:
then,go and borrow satisfaction elsewhere

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Dexy4yah(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
The truth is that no woman would like to marry a man that can't satisfy her sexual needs.

Even if you're rich...she will steal fvck outside.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Karlifate: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2023
I saw a thread some days ago, where the writer was asking "when does dating begins?"

The harsh truth is if you've never fukked your "girlfriend" and/or don't fukk her well, she'll secretly despise you & start seeing you as less of a man.

The outspoken ones might voice out, just as seen in this OP's case. The gentle ones will unconsciously be shopping for your replacement.

Even the so-called church girls and the ones that appears innocent & delicate wants to be fukked real good.

No let dem whine you o. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Karlifate: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2023
Karlifate:
I saw a thread some days ago, where the writer was asking "when does dating begins?"

The harsh truth is if you've never fukked your "girlfriend" and/or don't fukk her well, she'll secretly despise you & start seeing you as less of a man.

The outspoken ones might voice out, just as seen in this OP's case. The gentle ones will unconsciously be shopping for your replacement.

Even the so-called church girls and the ones that appears innocent & delicate wants to be fukked real good.

No let dem whine you o. cheesy

ESCALATION ADVICE:

The fukk a girl, you need to start talking about fukking, first.

Most guys stick to comfortable topics which make sure they comfortably end up in the friendzone. tongue

The best way to escalate is to start touching her kneecap, shoulder, and waist every time you two have a moment & combine this with opening the topic of sex. wink

Say β€œIsn’t it weird, how repressed the topic of sex is these days, even though it’s the most natural thing in the world?”

Say this and look away. cheesy

She will agree & think β€œwow, he’s so comfortable & non judgmental about sex. He probably gets it a lot” grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Lifeomann(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Nice cool
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by GoldSantana: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2023
What is your problem gan gan? Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by ElliotP: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Try take action bitters
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by DaddyRochie1642: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Notorioustroll:

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by talented321: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
And the worst part is u don't smoke weed or loud'' if not people like us they go 2 to 3hours sometimes''
The girl like you'' try and make her understand that you are better now and take better manpower and bleep the hell out of her''
By the way'' do you suck pussy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Read Lasticle. Search for it on Google. Thank me later.

Bye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Kipaji: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
You should appreciate her honesty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Shinjawestside: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Meet those Hausa guys to help u....

They can help u with any kind of dick medicine u want..

Even if you want the one that will make Ur dick grow bigger and longer...

Women and sex sha..

Women love sex more than men

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
talented321:
And [b]the worst part is u don't smoke weed or loud'' [/b]if not people like us they go 2 to 3hours sometimes''
The girl like you'' try and make her understand that you are better now and take better manpower and bleep the hell out of her''
By the way'' do you suck pussy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Kipaji: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
My mother even told me that many women these days are used to sleeping with guys on substances (alcohol, drugs,...) or with violence and so it becomes hard for them to enjoy non-extreme sex with a normal man.
The fact that this woman went as far as to propose you to take performance-enhancing drugs indicates the kind of guy she is used to Bleep with.
Never compromise your mind (by doing something you don't want to do) and your body (by taking in substances that have undesirable side effects) just to satisfy a woman. Appreciate her honesty and let her go.

There are so many problems that you just don't have with a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Lucasinho(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
iLegendd:
Read Lasticle. Search for it on Google. Thank me later.

Bye

Do promo discount boss cool
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Rickmann: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Notorioustroll:
The girl I promised and wish to spend the rest of my life with has broken my heart. She started complaining few months ago that I wasn't performing like a man; that I am not satisfying her sexually. This lady advised me to get some medication for myself. She even went on research on how to build back a man to perform sexually. She always cooked and made sure I was well fed. But all she did was fruitless. I didn't take frantic step to curb that. I was reckless because my girlfriend was doing everything possible to ensure I perform.
Last week my girlfriend surprised me by saying we should break up, I asked her why and she said she's not enjoying the relationship because I'm not sexually satisfying her and the worst is that I don't make effort to change the situation. She stressed that she doesn't want to cheat on me and that's why she just have to leave and get satisfaction elsewhere. I pleaded but she said staying back in the relationship will only hurt us both because she's tired and really need good sex. I was thinking she was joking but up till today she's not showed up in my house, I called and she told me that I should move on.
Please what am I supposed to take? What medication do I need? Do I need to see the Doctor? Please help me as I'm desperately in need of valuable information. I don't want to loose this lady as she's done much for me.

Mynd44 dominique

Are you a simp?
Why worry ur head over a girl who doesn't care about you? You want to end up in a marriage that will ruin you?

She did you a huge favour by leaving you..pls move on you'll find someone that will accept you the way you are.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by NEUDUDE: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
GoldSantana:
What is your problem gan gan? Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation?

Figure this out firstly. I dont know for erectile dysfunction but if its premature ejaculation. Try dey use bitters. Yoyo bitters is okay and stop sugar lol. I found that a hot cup of coffee and maybe later on yoyo bitters or jekomo before match helps last some. Simple trick works like magic grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by okoroemeka(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Notorioustroll:

Mynd44 dominique
despite the fact that there are many info we don't know about how you failed sexually but the summary is the failure which is the fact,women are very diverse and I suspect your failure is not discovering the mumu button,if you know the mumu button you can take your babe to heaven without even using your dick

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Dzzzz: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
The problem with una this days is once your woman open leg you insert dick..Try dey analyze and play with your woman..Una blood to dey hot..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Since I was born,and till now that I'm in my late 20's,I never see any guyman wey win award for being the best "PURRY" digger....

In stead,you will just end up killing yourself for nothing.........

Make she go......In fact, you'll be the greatest fool on earth if you should take any sexxx enhancement drug simply because you wanna please one mumu undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by HillaryNelo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
listen to this ma guy grin cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by MrAgbako: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
If she dump you u sef dump her. Tell her you can't kill yourself to satisfy her.... Go and find your size

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by tachia406: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na until she is now gone that you know you need to take action. One guy de lash her Wella now and you must have to move on.

Meanwhile, while you try to move on, take enough fruits especially watermelon, dates, tigernuts plus enough walk out. Do this for one week and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by frozen70(f): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Notorioustroll:

Mynd44 dominique

Now that you have already lost her to another man

You want to work on your play station πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

When she was complaining, you were not taking her serious

Dey play
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by Brandiebird: 1:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Kipaji:
My mother even told me that many women these days are used to sleeping with guys on substances (alcohol, drugs,...) or with violence and so it becomes hard for them to enjoy non-extreme sex with a normal man.
The fact that this woman went as far as to propose you to take performance-enhancing drugs indicates the kind of guy she is used to Bleep with.
Never compromise your mind (by doing something you don't want to do) and your body (by taking in substances that have undesirable side effects) just to satisfy a woman. Appreciate her honesty and let her go.

There are so many problems that you just don't have with a virgin.

What a childish comment. So you think a β€œvirgin” won’t have a problem with a 1 minute man or a limp tool? In your mind a virgin has different anatomy to a non virgin?

Instead of being egoistical and demonising women for wanting a healthy sexual experience, sort out your dis functional tool and stop disappointing your woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform by NobleDeSage001: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2023
I want to believe the OP is contending with PE.
This can be handled naturally.

Get onions, ginger, garlic and clove. Blend them and sieve the liquid.
Mix the extract with honey and take it (a shot or 3 table spoons) morning and night.

This solution works effectively as from 2 weeks. You can last as long as you want.

@yemit recommended it on Nairaland, I tried it and it works for me. Others have equally attested to its efficacy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Nigerian Girl / In Love With An Urgly Girl / We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.