Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53805 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Poske95(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who holds the fort......
It's the falling economic values affecting the family stability I will blame because humans seek excuses for the slightest set backs.
However, if the woman with that power chooses to veer into the future by staging the concept of equality in this way these days, then where is the love?
So he falls, you must fall...?!
He des, do you die along or hold the fort for the future...?
She was meant for the streets....wife, mama, olosho, you name it.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
All these fake stories, can't they make it brief ni? undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Oyerinde16(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Trenches de call this one... No biz nothing... Just husby Moni n u de cheat with driver
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Emeka71(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The driver will be the one that will end up ruining her by blackmailing her
Blackmailing her untop of what he partook of; he even needs the secret more than the wife.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Omoawoke: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nice story, waiting for part 2
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Emeka71(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nice story, waiting for part 2
Me too.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by BePrepared: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is it only me knows that this story is fake.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:
Cheating sweet die especially with married women. Them no go stress you.

I remember the time i used to drill my neighbor's wife. Her boobs were so soft and big

Married women dont have time to waste. They know what they want
bAd nigga... But you know it will happen to your wife

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Savechild23: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

And how do you know you are getting married to a w.hore? Don't you know women can pretend?

True

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Kbidi: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
What a good story to read grin For me, I don't think this is a real live story. However, such sceneries do happen with such type of family and marriage. It usually comes with boredom and loneliness. Anyway, both parties are cheating on each other. So na okro soup....1-1 draw.... grin
However, there is a need for couples to understand each other especially from the hubby. It's obvious the hubby does not truly loves the wife. He feels money is everything. Companionship in marriage cannot be overemphasized. It's a very important factor in marriage that helps cementing it strongly. And the lady, I guess she was carried away by the riches..blinded I must say when she got married to the guy and never had a second thought . I wish both of them well in their various extra marital affairs. Wetin concern me....... grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by asanausana91: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Your phone number pls. I promise you a very sweet dick that you cannot afford to let go.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by purples25(f): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
jite006j:
Well for me if I don marry I will not let my wife cheat on me secretly, I will let her have fun openly to spice up my marriage, she can f..ck someone else if she wants but should always let me know. I will love you forever and our marriage will be sweet and full of fun. I can even go on vacation with my wife and let another dude f..ck her or maybe we do party together and I will love her so much. That's my life I owe no one any apology

Dude, you forgot to mention that you will also have a ticket to cheat as you wish, based on this condition.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by MrDoGood(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olufemiolaolu:
Congratulations

Lies everywhere just to trend
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by kingriches2005: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Problem wey madam (oga wife) dey get no be small. Uncle Joe👍 you are doing well🤣🤣
Oga Joe,your dick work is really knows it's work.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Beverlyjean(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emeka71:
Blackmailing her untop of what he partook of; he even needs the secret more than the wife.

Don't be naive ...most blackmailer are usually those that partook in it cos they know if the story bursts ...it will after u way more than them ... loosing a job is earlier that loosing a marriage on grounds of infidelity, especially on the part of the woman ... imagine the embarrassment for her and her family ... madam was sleeping with driver.... how degrading and after the divorce , no man will take her seriously.... sleeping with driver, that's the height
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Manna4Gurls: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Nothing is forever hidden under the sun!

They may quit the act before the sun will uncover they deeds. Don't you think so?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by AndikanEssien(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
This story is obviously an attempt to blackmail someone's wife. It's obviously not told by the 'Mrs Amara' herself. Typically, the platform where people share such stories is meant to keep people's identity anonymous, however, in this case details about the woman's identity is revealed which includes her name, where she married from, the number of children she has and even her driver's name. Too bad many persons who read fell for this deceit. Person where know 'Mrs Amara'husband go see this story then go go inform d man, before long casala go burst for d family
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tundeport(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmm,the woman should should use this time to invest codedly and very careful with the driver,they can continue thier friend but, remember that one day,if you are cut, you are going to fall back to something you run codedly, the mugu driver supposed to be invest coded from her Incase of the demon day,either you die or you run out, because you are eat forbidden fruit already

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by dheilaw1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

She will certainly be caught.... It's just a matter of time! If the hubby don't catch her, someone who knows (or even the gateman) might inform the man.

Nothing is forever hidden under the sun!
bn bleeping my married girlfriend for 2 years now and still counting..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chinny024:

This marriage waka no be child's play ooo🤣🤣🤣🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

grin grin grin Just pray you get a husband that is God fearing and that solves at least 80% of the problem.... Marriage these days is not beans!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Seems like they are match made in Eden
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Exactly what I tried explaining to him if he has been ffucking married women he should cease from it because guys will also ffuck his wife except he decides to remain unmarried grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Darnell9(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's a free world
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Olabrown241: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
You never loved your husband, you just married him out of gratitude
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Royceey(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cheating especially as a Married Woman is a Game when you're caught it's an Offence!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

They may quit the act before the sun will uncover they deeds. Don't you think so?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Better for them
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
dheilaw1:
bn bleeping my married girlfriend for 2 years now and still counting..

And you're not thinking of someone else bleeping your wife when you get married because surely it's going to happen.... That's the law of karma
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Exactly what I tried explaining to him if he has been ffucking married women he should cease from it because guys will also ffuck his wife except he decides to remain unmarried grin
but I have one that is ready to Bleep me, we do nude video chat , using cucumber to Bleep het pussy, she is married, but I wanted to Bleep her, and a choir in a church I do attend, I like her , but she is just posting me to see me, later she said shey I don't know she is a married woman, and she was the one that start it, someone with two kids,.. and also do ask money from me but I didn't giv her shaa,.. I suspect she is fuckin outside her marriage... because she loves talking dirty.. women are weak seriously, i don't want to do adventure , I will Bleep a lots of ladies married..but I just control my mind..

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olabrown241:
You never loved your husband, you just married him out of gratitude

Gratitude?? Or financial security
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Tradman: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.
madam I dey here
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
purples25:
Men misbehave but there is no reason for cheating. If a woman gets tired of a man it is better to leave than to cheat.

Having kids and cheating is worse. The kids will be affected by the action of cheating. That's where they suffer that indignity of daddy looking at them twice because he's not sure they are his. Etc, etc. Its like the way to kill a man is to cheat on him.

I would like this life to be fair, but its not. In a place like Nigeria, it's mostly the woman cheating the man that loses mostly, not the other way round. The man is the one that won't forgive, that will end the union when cheated on, he may likely refuse to accept her back.

If a woman in naija wants to cheat, it is good to have in mind that this is the end of that union. Just start thinking out plan B, because the man go form emotional, she will experience real life zee world, Nollywood and horror story in one. Not as if they can't forgive, but even that forgiveness will be a very painful rocky journey for her.

Reality. Most men in this part of the world can't take what they're dishing out as far as cheating is concerned. Married women should be careful if they're not ready to pack out if and when caught.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by TrenchesPreeq(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Never grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.