Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53896 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2023
tonywonder:

grin grin grin Just pray you get a husband that is God fearing and that solves at least 80% of the problem.... Marriage these days is not beans!!!

Married 7yrs plus now πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
tonywonder:

grin grin grin Just pray you get a husband that is God fearing and that solves at least 80% of the problem.... Marriage these days is not beans!!!

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Chinny024:

Married 7yrs plus now πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Wow! That's cool.... Thank God for your life grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2023
tonywonder:

Wow! That's cool.... Thank God for your life grin
Yeah..began the journey at 26yrs...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chinny024:

Yeah..began the journey at 26yrs...

Amazing! Mine is 3 years now!! Marriage is not easy my dear but with God's grace, we shall prevail!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
tonywonder:

Amazing! Mine is 3 years now!! Marriage is not easy my dear but with God's grace, we shall prevail!!!

Yes ooooo.. weldon dear.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by TrenchesPreeq(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
That was too risky, you lucky you weren't caught.

Na God dey protect grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
8stargeneral:
cheating is cheating
So,if your wife cheat with dangote you like it or clap for her
cheating is not cheat. Cheat with someone that is loaded and with class
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by XAUBulls: 4:38am On Jun 12, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.
Nice work of erotica and fiction. wink
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
8stargeneral:
cheating is cheating
So,if your wife cheat with dangote you like it or clap for her
yes, because, Dangote is richer than me, not with my driver. Use your head and stop asking me stupid questions
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yes, because, Dangote is richer than me, not with my driver. Use your head and stop asking me stupid questions

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
your stupid...oya give your wife to a rich man to cheat
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
8stargeneral:
your stupid...oya give your wife to a rich man to cheat
e pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue
See this one...who e pain

Or na you wey wan give your wife to rich man to cheat
Na people like you go kill because of money...get lost idiot
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
8stargeneral:
See this one...who e pain

Or na you wey wan give your wife to rich man to cheat
Na people like you go kill because of money...get lost idiot
two days later my matter still dey pain you tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.