Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

+18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. (3120 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Pukkalolo: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
One evening, I and my guy was standing and gisting outside his gate

This beautiful lady in our social circle was passing by, then she stopped to greet us.

Then she complimented my guy, she said,

"Thanks for the other day dear. You are nice and caring guy. Infact don't worry you'll marry sister. You're a sweetheart, unlike some people here,"

She made that last statement while looking at me with one side of her eye.

With that statement, "You're a sweetheart, unlike some people here," I know she was referring to me.

I laughed.

She turned to me, "so you are laughing, thank God you know yourself. Your friend is a sweetheart but you are NOT nice at all. I pity all those innocent ladies following you."

I smiled and said, "Yeah."

My guy was happy that she was complimenting him. But he never knew most compliments from women are trap.

Although she was criticizing me, but guess what She was low-key into me, but she was frustrated by the fact that she could not easily manipulate and exploit me.

The average guy get excited when a girl compliment him. But he doesn't know that compliment and praises from women can be good sign that you are doing something wrong.

To be frank, anytime a woman compliments me, I often get worried immediately.

I start thinking, "Jeez. Why she complimenting me I must be doing something wrong."

Heres is my mindset: At the initial stages of my interaction with a woman, she's suppose to be criticizing me and getting upset at me NOT complimenting me... because that's a sign that I'm presenting myself as a DIFFICULT and Higly confident GUY who she can't easily wrap around her finger.

As a guy, when a woman makes positive statements and give you compliment, you should immediately reject it. This subtly convey to her that you don't need her approval to feel good about yourself.

If you accept her compliment and praises, then you are low-key giving her access to manipulative and exploit you.

Equally, when she makes a negative comments about you and criticizes you, you should accept and agree with it rather than trying to refute it. This quickly convey to her you don't give shit about her opinion. This actually make you more attractive and confident.

If you saw my interaction with these two ladies here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7809463/funny-experience-beautiful-muslim-lady

And here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7835777/crazy-experience-two-beautiful-nurses

You notice that I wasn't trying to reject their negative comments and criticism, but still my interaction with them went successful.

Stay blessed.

6 Likes

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by dontrulee: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol.... You try.

But nothing concern me with women for now.

But keep it up Op, you're doing a good work

4 Likes

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by KingEarnest(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
"As a guy, when a woman makes positive
statements and give you compliment, you
should immediately reject it. This subtly
convey to her that you don't need her approval
to feel good about yourself."

Word!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by talented321: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Babamide(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Una go dey form hard guy still dey write essay on top woman matter. Shioor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by efembaba(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
How old is everybody on this platform? I can't be the oldest here nao. People obsessing over d female gender everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
If she was into you, she wouldn't try to manipulate you as you claimed.

Tell your gender to start helping each other instead of helping women.

1 Like

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Ginaz(f): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
na woman matter this one carry dictionary to compose long letter on top.

your mate dey hustle how to make am for life

2 Likes

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by thesilentman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
I like your writing style.keep it up.Don't dignify philistines with a reply.If you like,open a blog and be posting your writings there.IT will pay off oneday.Nairaland is full of acutely impoverished and bitter ITKs looking to take out their frustrations on

1 Like

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Allahnabastard: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hey guys
based on my channel got taken down by YouTube and I had to create a new one.
So you can subscribe, like and comment on my videos and channel

Am Fully back

Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal h*cking
Instagram h*cking
Facebook h*cking
Wifi h*cking
Phone h*cking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by IjebuWarrior: 4:40am On Sep 17, 2023
OP and majority of guys here are indeed kids, who should rather focus their precious time on their school work. undecided

1 Like

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by TruthTella(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
OP and majority of guys here are indeed kids, who should rather focus their precious time with their school work. undecided

A lot if people on this platform are kids sometimes shame dey catch me to post here sef because of my big age.
This place is like playground for children.
Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Memberclub(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2023
efembaba:
How old is everybody on this platform? I can't be the oldest here nao. People obsessing over d female gender everywhere.
bruh, it has gotten worse. Wish we could be allowed to block people here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. by Rucheen(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Always collect your change..

Make sure those girls serving at that restaurant call you STINGY..

Oga Emeka to his boy Chidi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / Please help! I'm Hungry And I'm Ready To Do This In Exchange For Money / What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.