Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Meditation - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditation (7318 Views)

Insights Into My Meditation - Podcasts By Moyosore Ola-oludiya / Prayers & Meditation: Big Advantage Religious Folks Have Over Atheists / Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:29am On Mar 24
Nadia moved her right leg gently between my legs and then curled herself around me. Then she softly laughed. She must have felt the fact that I was very turned on and also undecided as to what course of action I should take. “Take off your pants,” she whispered in a soft, seductive voice. “I think you will find it much easier to have sex with me without them on.” Without any hesitation, I immediately complied with her request. We pressed our naked bodies against each other, lying side by side. Our mouths found each other and we began to kiss, first slowly on the lips, and then with our tongues. Kissing Nadia felt very different from any other woman I had ever kissed before: it was both more sensual, and at the same time less physical. I felt like I was meditating. As we continued kissing deeply, in addition to sensing the softness and strength of her body and her musky smell, I could feel her inside my mind. I wasn’t thinking, only feeling. Normally, when I have sex with a woman I always think a lot. I think about what to do next, analyze how I feel, or sometimes my mind drifts away to topics that have nothing to do with the sexual activity I’m participating in. With Nadia, sex was completely different. My mind was silent, just as it was when I meditated with Master Fwap or when I do my best snowboarding. She reached her hand out and began to touch my genitals. I was already hard as a rock, and the soft motion of her hand on my penis sent waves of ecstasy through me. I placed my hand gently her vagina, and she was very wet. I brought my mouth down and began to kiss and lick her right breast and nipple. She moaned again, this time more deeply, and pushed me toward the edge of the small bed and pulled me on top of her. I raised my body to make it easier for her, and then, after motionlessly lying on top of her for several minutes, I kissed her again, this time with much greater intensity. She reached for me, and I slid it into her. Moaning very softly, she began slowly moving back and forth. Then a very weird thing happened. The room went white. At first I thought that someone had turned on the lights, then I realized that I was seeing Nadia’s aura. It was pale white, the color of the moonlight against the fresh Himalayan snow. We were both moving harder against each other now. I put both of my hands down underneath her, and she lifted her legs slightly, bending them at the knees. Her musky smell was stronger now than before. As she put her tongue inside my ear, her body began to move faster against mine. As I slid in and out of her, there was a feeling of perfect motion between us. We moved together in a way that I have never experienced before or since, with any other woman. I felt somewhat dissociated by the bright whiteness of her aura and also by the fact that I wasn’t thinking. In a strange but not unpleasant way, I felt very removed from the sexual activities that Nadia and I were sharing. She tightened her thighs against me, keeping our movements closer together. I was feeling wonderful, but I could sense by the motion of her body that she was hitting higher levels of ecstatic pleasure than I was. Then she came. Her body shook convulsively under mine, but she didn’t make a sound. While I was still indulging in the sense of nonreality of the entire experience I was having with Nadia, she whispered in my ear, “You must come now too. You don’t have to wait.” It hit me then that I didn’t really care whether I had an orgasm. I was so high on her energy that the entire idea of having an orgasm seemed inconsequential. Never being one to argue with a beautiful woman, I started to drill down to the sensations of my physical body. It took a couple of minutes for me to get fully back into my body, but then my sexual experience with Nadia took off. I felt the soft hardness of her body completely, which was punctuated by a pulsing, tingling energy that I felt when I entered her more deeply. The pulsing energy inside her body wasn’t physical, though, it was more like the waves of intense Kundalini energy I have experienced while meditating with Master Fwap. I then experimented with moving my body against Nadia’s body in different ways. By focusing on her energy, and moving my body in harmony with it, her energy became even stronger. Nadia was starting to get turned on again. She started to perspire more when my movements synchronized with the energy I was feeling inside her. She had another orgasm. This time her body shook even more strongly than before, but still she didn’t make a sound. Finally I came. It was definitely anticlimactic; I hardly felt it. But she did. She moaned, kissed me, and held me closely to her. We lay together with our arms wrapped around each other for a long time. Afterward, we turned on our sides, facing each other. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me again. She put her tongue deep inside of my mouth, moving it gently, probing ever more deeply into my mouth. Then it was over. I pulled my arms back from around her, and a few minutes I drifted back off to sleep. Master Fwap and the Oracle were talking to me. I
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24
Undistracted gaze.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:14am On Mar 25
Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes

-Confucius
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:27am On Mar 25
The Master said, If out of the three hundred songs I had to take one phrase to cover all my teachings, I would say 'Let there be no evil in your thoughts.'

-Confucius
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:31am On Mar 25
We are so busy doing the urgent that we don't have time to do the important.

-Confucius
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:37am On Mar 25
How can I stop evil thoughts?
-Right associations
-Isolation
- Stoppage of thought
-Bla bla bla
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:47am On Mar 25
It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25
Investment is like pussy..Invest in enlightened pussy
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:40am On Mar 27
Nuclear fusion.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:01am On Mar 28
What is the operating system for all innovation?
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:03am On Mar 28
Ama robot
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:14am On Mar 28
Enlightened vag.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:02am On Mar 28
Suck vag.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:44am On Mar 28
Phat
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:33am On Mar 30
The art of selling
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:31am On Apr 02
Fail.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:32am On Apr 02
Egusi soup
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:33am On Apr 02
Phat
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:33am On Apr 02
Most of the good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:39am On Apr 02
Laziness
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:41am On Apr 02
Some of you are paying too much attention to your life, to the physicalness of it. You're all winning and losing battles all the time when there's really no such thing. These are just ideas in your mind, "I won today. I lost today. I had a good week. I had a bad week." You're just consciousness moving through eternity. You're consciousness wearing yourself out, in a sense, because you're putting yourself through all these strivings and little battles and everybody's so achievement oriented, you see.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05
She has no motives at all. That’s why she can agree. She's friendly. She's a cheap date. Listen, take her to a movie, give her some popcorn, she's happy.Leave her at home, she'shappy. Doesn’t matter. kiss
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:52am On Apr 06
Hypocrites and cursed mo'fuckers.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:52am On Apr 06
Phat!!!
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06
It is necessary for you to focus your attention upon your physical being—your body and its strength, upon your mind and its clarity, upon the place you live, the manner in which you live, the way you dress, the way you walk, the way you speak, the way you laugh, the way you think, the concerns that you have, the depth and level of your emotions, your attachments, your career, your interactions with those around you, how and where you spend your time—all of the subjects of your daily life, be that in the waking hours or ultimately in the dreamtime, but for now in the waking hours. Let us begin with clothing. It doesn't really matter where we start because the rule will apply to everything we discuss. We could discuss the orderliness of your room or your house, your career. But let us begin with clothing because once you understand the principle, you can apply it to any aspect of your life. The way you dress is extremely important. If you don't think it's important, then you're failing to see that everything matters along the warrior’s way. It's very important because it demonstrates the impeccability of your spirit. It's the guise through which the world evaluates and views you and the way people treat you in a world in which the description of clothing is essentially more important than what a person is. You have to, in other words, realize that the way you dress determines the way that people treat you. It's a statement that you make, quite loudly, and every person who sees you physically evaluates you and projects energy towards you based upon the way you've dressed, the way you wear your hair, your posture and your language. In other words, all the visible sensory details determine how they see you and how they react to you. In the path of mysticism we do not believe in wasting energy.

1 Like

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06
When you dress in such a way, unless that's your particular role—if you're an entertainer, obviously you would dress in a certain way—but on a daily basis, if you dress in such a way as to attract attention to yourself, that's exactly what you'll do. You'll pick up a variety of different energies from others. So it's very important not to be too flashy. At the same time, you don't want to dress down too much because that attracts attention in another way. The rule of thumb for the warrior is to be conservative in outer appearance, to find a very clean image and to use that image as a gateway into another world. It's not a sense of conformity. Most people dress to conform. They see an ad on TV for a certain type of Levi's that everybody is wearing—you see everybody now, the women are wearing legwarmers because the girl in “Flashdance” wears them and Jane Fonda does. So now that's the fashion. That's conformity. What I'm not suggesting is conformity at all, but rather realizing that there's power in how you dress, and that many of the interactions that occur to you throughout the day would go in an entirely different way if you paid more attention to the way you dressed, if you became more impeccable. That you can radically alter your life by the way you dress, and many other things, of course, all of which we won't discuss now, but if you can get the principle here, you'll apply it everywhere.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06
If you spend a great deal of time carefully selecting each item that you wear, whether it's for color or vibration or whatever it may be, the selection is not as important as the feeling behind it. That night, when you come to meditate, you will have a much deeper meditation because you spent five minutes caring about the selection of what you wore. You will raise your entire energy. Clothing is very, very powerful. People don't realize it. It's your presentation to the world. To be unaware of this and simply wear what's around, in a society which is obviously very concerned with these matters, is to be unconscious—but nevertheless, to feel the effects and the vibrations of others that are projected towards you by this type of behavior. It's very important to be conservative in dress and to pick an image that people can relate to in a specific way, and to start to consider your clothing. My recommendation for most people would be to throw out almost everything they have and start over with a new wardrobe, and in the act of shopping for those clothes, to be very, very picky. When you go shopping for clothes, you just don't go in and buy what's on sale. Better to have a few things that have the right vibration. The colors should be clear—they reflect your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06
Habits.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06
Excessive study.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06
The condition of the place you live is very important. Where you live is a place of power. All day long you draw power from where you live. Whether you're there or not, you're drawing energy from that place. There shouldn't be one drawer in one bureau that is not in perfect order. There shouldn't be one piece of furniture, one painting, one piece of notepaper in a scrapbook that you don't need, that is there. In other words, you should eliminate anything that does not have a very strong value. People clutter their lives with people, relationships, furniture, ideas and emotions to the point where they choke themselves. You should go through every aspect of your life and you should do this about every six months or every year because as you progress along the path of knowledge, you will change and your structure of evaluation will increase, so that as you examine the things you have and your lifestyle and your dress and your career and so on, and you're at a new level of attention, you may see it all in a new way. But the two always correlate. Your development in the superconscious will correlate to your level of physical togetherness. What I'm suggesting is that until the physical togetherness increases, your development in the inner worlds will not increase. The two always go together because you simply can't handle more power, because your life isn't tight enough. You must consciously work for when you can come to me and say, “My life is in complete order, my career is in complete order, my relationships are in order, my physical body is in order and strong”— which is absolutely necessary to deal with the superconscious. The kundalini is so strong, you must have a strong physical body. You have to exercise, even if it's just walking. There has to be a sense of a strong physical. When every aspect of your life is impeccable, then you will find that there's no limit to your journeys into the infinite. Cleanliness and plants are very important. It's very important to try and be clean whenever possible because water, of course, washes away the negative energy. We live in a world with a lot of lower energy. The auras of people are very muddy, and as you go out in the world, they rub off on you, particularly if you work in a situation where you're around a lot of people. By taking two or three showers a day, you'll find it will make a tremendous difference in your field of attention. Water always neutralizes negative energy of a certain type.

1 Like

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06
If you're in school, you should be an impeccable student within the structure of the time that you have. At your place of work you should be impeccable. You should be the best employee. What they pay you is irrelevant. While you're there you're paying yourself, you're paying yourself by the amount of impeccability you bring into what you do. It doesn't matter if others notice or not. That won't change its effect. When you go to work and you give everything and you do your very best, when you leave work that day, you've increased your impeccability. You've made a donation to the bank of your warrior spirit, which you can draw on later and will—when you move into the unknown, when you move into deep meditation.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06
Why is it when you start to meditate that you stop at a certain point? These are the reasons—because you're tied to the world, because you have holes in your being, because you haven't learned to lead an efficient life yet, which is filled with love. When you find a negative emotion moving into your being, you have to push it away. If you find yourself hating, being afraid, whatever it may be—you're simply allowing it to rape you. You have to push it away and simply say, "This is not of me. This is an outside emotion that is not indicative of my true nature," and simply push it away. Your ability to do that is correlated to the plants you have in your house. It's very important to have a good relationship with plants. If there were no plants, you'd all be dead. No oxygen. Plants affect people more than they realize, on other levels. You can judge a civilization by its level of agreement with the green world. When people respect nature, it's a sign of a healthy situation. When they denigrate nature, it's a sign of an unhealthy civilization that will soon perish. In the inner world, plants can help you. They have a very strong vibrational force. If you've made friends with several of them, they will come and aid you when you've reached that critical moment and you're at a crossroads of knowledge. I'm not speaking metaphorically, I'm actually seriously saying that plants have very strong tonal beings and that the plants that you have in your house, or if you've ever made friends with a tree somewhere or whatever it may be—that there is a moment that these beings can aid you, can assist you. When you come to that point where you're out in the desert and the power is getting stronger and just at that moment you check out, you run away from it, if you had a good relationship with a plant, it would come to your aid. It's very important to respect the plants that you have and to develop a re

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model? / Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! / Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.