Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Meditation - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditation (7317 Views)

Insights Into My Meditation - Podcasts By Moyosore Ola-oludiya / Prayers & Meditation: Big Advantage Religious Folks Have Over Atheists / Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:23am On Mar 01
Now, the occult body can be used in other ways that are not quite so progressive. The occult body can be used to injure someone, to gain power over them, to steal their power or to destroy them. A lower occultist, someone who practices voodoo, has learned to manipulate energies and to send their body of dreaming to do harm. Whenever I encounter such a person I “destroy” them. It’s like a psychopath who, no matter what you do or say, is bent only on doing harm to others. They do not know reason. A person who has opened themselves up to entities and has been taken over by these lower occult beings has really lost their mind and all they do is destruction. Such a person must be destroyed. In other words, when I say “destroyed,” I don't mean that you kill the person, but I mean that you remove their powers. You take them away. You destroy that part of them that has any affinity with that world. Very often it's necessary to actually destroy beings. I've done that many times, in the occult world. If I see a negative being harming one of my friends, it's necessary to destroy it, to vaporize it. You can't kill it; it will change form, but it's like destroying a virus or a bacteria, something harmful that seeks to destroy the life force in someone. You can't be emotional about these things. There is no emotion in the occult world. In the occult world there's only power and various uses of power. If your heart is pure, you will use that power only for the greater good of all and never to further or advance yourself. If you are impure, then you will use the power in impure ways, and a person who uses the power in impure ways will suffer tremendously.
Read my agni
Phat
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:56am On Mar 03
For example, when most people see a tree, they don't see a tree at all. What they see is an idea that they have developed throughout the course of their life of what a tree is. Only when they were very, very young did they see a tree. Only at that time were they at all aware of what a tree looked like, or perhaps it would be more precise to say what the tree felt like. Other than that, they have no idea of what a tree is. As they grow older and they accumulate more ideas and experiences around "tree" through associations with trees, experiences with trees, they no longer see what a tree is, or feel it. Instead, they have a much more limited view of what a tree is. They have an idea. This is true not just of trees, but of squirrels (Rama laughs) that live in trees, people, dogs, cats, jobs, the world, philosophies, everything. The more ideas you have, the less you feel and see life directly.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11
Mindreading.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11
Hayagriva

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11
Glorious God.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11
God touch
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11
Rama

Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11
Wake up
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11
Clairvoyance.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:03am On Mar 12
Penes and pusse chakra
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:21am On Mar 12
The bull
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:09am On Mar 12
Rama last incarnation.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 12:04am On Mar 17
Bomb gazing.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 12:04am On Mar 17
Gun gazing.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18
Holy ghost bomb
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:34am On Mar 21
Be very crazy.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:43am On Mar 22
Listen to enlightenment tape and canyons of light tape
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 9:44am On Mar 22
Agni,heart and sacrum and self.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:01am On Mar 22
. Zen is very competitive. All selfdiscovery is competitive. We're not competing against anyone else who practices. That's an absurd idea. There's enough room in eternity for everyone to be enlightene
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:01am On Mar 22
Most people lead boring and complacent lives. By the time they're 30 or 40, they think there's nothing new under the sun. They've seen it all and done it all. The universe is endless, endless perfection. There are endless possibilities. Gaining the competitive edge, winning, is what Zen is all about -- being able to do what it is you want to do and, of course, understanding, knowing the still center of perfect being. That's winning, in my estimation.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:24am On Mar 22
Duality.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:28am On Mar 22
Never subject yourself to the standards of others who define winning and losing in certain ways that may not be applicable to you. In other words, someone says that you're a winner or a loser; that means nothing, that's someone else's idea. Someone's in the fog and they can't see well. A boat may pass them, but they don't even know it's there. They may hear the rush of the wind and think it's a flock of birds. So it doesn't pay to listen much to what human beings have to say in their evaluation of you, since they don't evaluate themselves very properly. Because from the point of view of enlightenment, everyone is enshrouded in the fog. Once in a while the fog clears a little bit and you see a little better, but then it rolls back in again. Only the enlightened are outside of the fog. So winning -- I believe in winning. I like it.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:52am On Mar 22
Naturally, as I've discussed on other tapes in this series and at the seminars, you need to continually examine your life, inner and outer, and see where you're losing and gaining power. If you're losing power in your relationships with others, then you have to try and remedy that, and if you can't, you need to sever the relationship -- if your primary goal is winning. In your thoughts, you need to be selective. Thoughts are powerful, powerful vehicles of attention and you have to only think positive thoughts about yourself and your endeavors, and think well of the endeavors of others.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 10:53am On Mar 22
When you hold positive thoughts and images in your mind all day long, all night long, you raise your power level and you create a vibratory energy around those thoughts. Those thoughts are more likely to manifest. In other words, whatever you think, you become. If you think of thoughts of success and back them up with the hard work necessary to accomplish that success, then you'll be a winner. If, on the other hand, you cherish doubts, negative thoughts, "Oh I can't," "Oh, it probably won't work out," "Oh, why bother?" -- then you won't be a winner at all.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:14am On Mar 22
Winning, then, has to do with gaining personal power through the practice of meditation and mindfulness, thought control; not draining your energy on ridiculous things or people; having a sense of mortality; realizing that you don't have endless energy and you need to conserve it and gain it; gaining a winning profile, conceiving of yourself as a winner, not a loser; being observant of those who would block and interfere with you and with your success and, of course, avoiding a sense of competition within your own being. [It’s a] tremendous waste of energy to try to block anyone else. That same energy could be applied to furthering your own success.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:15am On Mar 22
What a foolish person who tries to block the success of another. They really interfere with their own success more. How much better to use all of your energy just to be all you can be. At the same time, it is necessary to be aware of those and disassociate oneself from those who would interfere with your success in enlightenment, in your career, in your life. They're not worth it.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:17am On Mar 22
Naturally, if someone is in the same state of mind and doesn't seek to block your success, then of course you have a friend and the two of you can strengthen each other. Such friends are rare, and if you find such a friend, value them.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 11:20am On Mar 22
The main thing that blocks you are your associations with others. That's the main reason people fail, is they become attached to others who hold them back. Letting go of others and going forward may seem like a lonely and impossible task, but I assure you it's not.
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22
"Perfection"
Re: Meditation by Meditation01(m): 2:26am On Mar 24
When you feel that you are superior to someone else, you lack compassion. Compassion is a word Buddhists use to express the realization that even though we may differ greatly in evolution, appearance, talents or intelligence from other beings in the universe, we are all equally valuable in the eyes of eternity. This is wisdom. “When you feel superior to someone else,” he continued, “whether it’s on the pathway to enlightenment, in the sport of snowboarding, in business or in any other aspect of your life, you cut yourself off from the inner light of enlightenment. You no longer feel happy. Instead you are alone with your judgments, with your egotism and with your limited self. “To reach the unlimited ecstatic self within us, we must overcome all feelings of both superiority and inferiority. Feelings of inferiority are simply another manifestation of the ego in disguise. “I’m not asking you to be falsely humble and to avoid success, or to not do the things that you enjoy.” Master Fwap said with a hearty laugh. “That is not the Tantric way. “Simply realize that we all have different karmas,” he explained. “Some people have developed aspects of themselves, specific talents and abilities in this or in other lives, in ways that others have not. See and enjoy the differences and accomplishments of others. “Enjoy your own struggles and successes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Evolution: The 'evidence' Behind The Pictures / Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria / Why Didnt God Just Forgive Mankind Instead Of Killing His Son???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.