Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju (43219 Views)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by remiopash: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji is an Idiot. "Mechanical Engineer should not be working in a bank"..Does this guy know that some banks have project department ?? Does he think the project department should be manned by an economicist also?
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Freebills12: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
NamelessOGBENI:
Deji is stupid, man need to get someone who is well-versed in the Hausa language to help him interprete El-Rufai recent remarks to the council of Ulamas in Kaduna before he start making some comments.

I don't know why the southerners are not as united as the northerners when it comes to matters like this. Must the criticism be from within.

When Buhari was the sheriff in town, most northerners kept their peace but now the story is changing...

Southerners? Please talk of Yuroba people...
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by gudugudumeje: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji Adeyanju is not schooled enough in management and administration to know the place of contrast and out of the box thinking in critical times like this. Conventional way like he is admonishing only makes people and top mansgement to think alike..... Thinking alike is what administration isn't all about but by the way, EXCEPTION(S). That you don't necessarily need an economist, accountant, banker, or a financial guru at the CBN now is the thing. You need someone who would make all think out of the box.

In the MDAs' too, contrasts are what we needed much now so as to make all think out of the box and move much faster and innovating through; not routines, dem say, mesmerization, et al. Let Deji rethink and audit his stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SpatialKing(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
clockwisereport:

Dat Dammy no well
Is Hilda Igbo?

One of the dangers of tribalism
For example
Now everyone that opposites Tinubu is Igbo
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Deji Adeyanju.......the cursed and accursed barking mad dog..........
See this fairly used tokumbo. Shut your mouth. He spoke the truth
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by GUNITGuy: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:

Na fo0ls most of them be..
Igbos will come and fill the entire place with Igbos, they will go blind and mute but when a conpetent Yoruba is appointed, they start giving it ethnic colouration.

I don't know who gave the bastard Yoruba sounding name.. eranko lasan lasan.
Some Yorubaz are stupid for this always forming ideals it in a society that don't give a f***k...So many federal Parastatals haven't been headed by Yorubas they are always deputizing even when obj to Gej were the President from immigration to custom, Police, ndlea, nafdac, frsc, civil defence (once inspite it was started by them) , nhis, all by other tribes they fill their kinsmen with
employments for this position I never heard people of same ethnic group criticize each other for appointments only some Yorubaz could try to proof what is not there

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.
He actually got his PhD from Ibadan. But maybe he did with money
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Thank God someone else is thinking like me. I saw that and I can't even rap my head on that kind of rationalization.
It is a special kind of madness that is seen in Nigeria. If you are good in one thing then you must be good in all. That is why a woman married for 20 years will go to a junior pastor with no relationship experience for marriage counseling. He is a pastor so he must know everything.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by PussyKing(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
This further confirmed the fact that the Yorubas are irredeemably tribalistic undecided

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
Nigeria politics has always been tribal, Buhari appointed 80% northerners, Bala blue will do the same... The end result will be almost the same. Tribalism and nepotism has always been a recipe........ Ma I no talk.
Bro feel free to talk. Don't be afraid.

It is always a recipe for disaster.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
Nigeria politics has always been tribal, Buhari appointed 80% northerners, Bala blue will do the same... The end result will be almost the same. Tribalism and nepotism has always been a recipe........ Ma I no talk.
u guys love wailing and unnecessary criticism.. tinubu photographer is from Edo... Sgf from benue yet tinubu is tribal cos a Yoruba is acting as CBN gorvenor.. it should have Igbo so una go happy... D issue with u guys is assuming that Nigeria is hausa Igbo Yoruba... We have over 300 tribes...

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by AfonjaScud: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. Nice one..

Tinubu is setting his tribe against other tribes in Nigeria tomorrow..
It's a welcome development anyways..

I pity his kinsmen after Tinubu's disgraceful exit ..

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..

Trash
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Jayhome24: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

So Emefiele now is SE and no longer SS ba?

I don't care where he came from bro, as I said all I care about is he must go to jail.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Some Yorubaz are stupid for this always forming ideals it in a society that don't give a f***k...So many federal Parastatals haven't been headed by Yorubas they are always deputizing even when obj to Gej were the President from immigration to custom, Police, ndlea, nafdac, frsc, civil defence (once inspite it was started by them) , nhis, all by other tribes they fill their kinsmen with
employments for this position I never heard people of same ethnic group criticize each other for appointments only some Yorubaz could try to proof what is not there
Those Yorubas are not stupid. They are actually smarter than you ninmcompoops. Have you asked yourself how exactly that tribalism has favoured Nigeria down the years. The least tribalistic govt we had was that of OBJ and we saw how effective it was.
The worst in terms of nepotism was buhari and we saw how it ended.
If you zombies know you don't want Nigeria to work, it's better you call for a division of the country let's know we're having a full Yoruba country.
Nigeria as presently constituted will not progress with nepotism. You can see northerners who are now on the receiving end are already complaining. That's what nepotism breeds.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Jungleluv5: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji honestly you are very sick and you need medical attention urgently because you're starting making tribalistic comment again let remind before emefiele which is from south it was Sanusi which from north so south west now is your problem abi. Thunder fire that Ur brain and mouth ọmọ àlè Yorùbá

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by bolabadmus38: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji,one thing you need to know is that you are creating animosity between Nigerians against each other sometimes with your comments. Someone just got to seat and trying to get the country back into his feet. The results is what is important.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Offpoint1: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys love wailing and unnecessary criticism.. tinubu photographer is from Edo... Sgf from benue yet tinubu is tribal cos a Yoruba is acting as CBN gorvenor.. it should have Igbo so una go happy... D issue with u guys is assuming that Nigeria is hausa Igbo Yoruba... We have over 300 tribes...
How does your comment relate with what I typed? You ended up with tribal line as I stated.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
PussyKing:
This further confirmed the fact that the Yorubas are irredeemably tribalistic undecided

Emilokan, Awalokan were not a mere hallucinations. U no dey see body languages?

Guy if u are not from West or north. Start to think outside of the box.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by flokii: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Don't mind the unintelligent influencer influencing his likes..

Since I've been in the know.. all federal agencies and parastatals have been headed by Northerners and Igbos (during Goodluck Jonathan) most especially the Finance and monetary ones.
When Kemi Adeosun came as Minister of Finance during Buhari's first tenure, the Igbos in their usual divisive manner started digging and putting dirts on her over NYSC cert. till the Yoruba woman got replaced by a Northerner. Today they are playing victims over Emefiele's suspension despite allegations of terrorism and theft levied against him while in office.

It saddens me that Yorubas don't understand the game playing in Nigeria. Some people have sworn not to see Yorubas amount to anything politically in Nigeria. This I know for a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
This dude is counting photographer. Maybe you can also count the maigaurd in Aso Villa.
Buhari's photographer was Yoruba yet everyone accused him of nepotism.
While I think it's too early to accuse Tinubu, the fact is he must depart from that nepotism style if he wants to rule a United country.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Bashet: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2023
See this useless fool.

First, are you saying capable Yoruba shouldn't be appointed at all? Are you mad?

Secondly, he wasn't appointed but promoted as the next in line. He's the head of operation..

I love his profile.

A business administrator and a tech. I hope he inculcate permanent tech system that will tighten/block every looting loophole and makes everything transparent for everyone to see.

Solve the economy and power sector, Nigeria is on the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Ade3131: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nepotism. He's the fourth in hierarchy but two others ahead of him weren't found worthy by Bulaba

Eventually one of those 2 might turn out to be the main CBN governor. I'm sure if you're the president, you'll want to carryout proper KYC on who your next CBN man will be. I don't know if you know that their background check is as important as their competences, and no good leader will hasten those kinda decisions.

I think I've seen enough from BAT to the point that I just want to believe that he strikes me as someone who knows what he's doing.

I still don't trust politicians sha but let's see how this goes.

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Ofemannnu: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
I think it is only acting capacity now.
Na wah o.This thing wet Deji wan start so,na eleleh o.
Even when Obasanjo,a Yorubaman was there,majority of his main cabinet were Igbos.
Tinubu should pick those that will pull Nigeria out of this doldrum but he should truly balance the equation ethnically because every tribe has a competent person if only those competent hands are known.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by AfonjaScud: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
This validates my suspicions of this Deji Adeyanju as a compound fool with low IQ.
Shonubi obtained Msc in Buzz Admin, majoring in Finance in France and this goon preferred to see only the mechanical engineering at BSC level.
One expected him to have asked what Shonubi was doing at the CBN if he had no relevant qualifications to be in that sector, and this is a man that has about 30 years experience working in the banking sector.
Adeyanju is a pervert and a dunce

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Parachoko:
He's entitle to his personal opinion

Deji should be asking how a man that studied mechanical engineering found himself in the CBN.

But he must have gotten the necessary qualification for him to occupy the position he currently occupy at the CBN
Based on his resume, I think he's there as an IT expert to cover the ICT directorate. He's not really a perfect fit for that position, but if he's confirmed, I'll like to see how an engineer handles that job being an engineer myself.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by plaindealer: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
This clown made zero sense.

The man's primary degree is a masters in Business Administration and he's never practiced as a mechanical engineer, he's always been in the financial sector.

Besides, it's an acting appointment so what is the olodo talking about?

As usual, the fufu brain just want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2023
AND SO,IF HE IS YORUBA NKO?
buhari HAS TAUGHT NIGERIANS BAD LESSON OF STUNCH AND STINKING TRUBALISM.
BABA TINUBU ABEG PUT ALL YOUR CLAN AND VILLAGE PEOPLE THERE. THAT IS WAY TO GO. grin
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Ever8090: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..
Buhari did same...I am not Yoruba and I soo much love what Tinubu is doing?.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by TK9680: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
This man shows an absolute lack of knowledge. Ade Shonubi is one of the most brilliant bankers in the country.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by sixtuso(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.
According to you guys Emefiele is not an Igbo man why then bring Igbo into your discussion. Do you people really hate Igbo that much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by sukkot: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

rest. if peter obi is in power he will appoint only igbos. same with fulani. these two tribalistic tribes paved the way for tribalism. obasanjo the yoruba had more igbo and hausa in his government than yoruba. just looking at peter obis media and legal team, 100 percent igbo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari / Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.